Would you date a transgender?

Would you date a transgender?

Date? No, they're mentally ill fucktoys. Otherwise they wouldn't need safe spaces acronyms and pronouns.

Why do you ask?

> 2017
> Being gay and supporting mental illness

>this

cara please go back

sure

Absolutely not

no. i'm not a faggot.

No.

No, but it's not because I dislike transgenders. It's just once you've stuck your dick in a real pussy, there's no going back.

2 below are from you same fag

People don't need pronouns? It's mentally ill to abbreviate something into an acronym? You are mentally fucking retarded.

Nope.

A good friend of mine came out as trans and has been going through his transition for 2 years now. I kinda feel sorry for him because he will never look like a woman, just this in between thing.

No. I have enough of my own mental illnesses without having to deal with theirs too.

saying it's wrong doesn't prove it samefag

Probably. I might have already and don't even know

if by tranny you mean trap then yes, with pleasure

Real talk. IF i dated one, it would be because they were a stable, functional human being who I happened to be attracted to, not because of any agenda, fetish, or other artificial bullshit.

Otherwise, no. Fuck that.

Tag all the posts you raging homosex newfag

No, it would be a waste of time money and emotions because I want to have actual children.

I wouldn't even be fuckbuddies with a tranny unless they were very passable but then again the passable ones have huge egos and would reject me anyways.

Daily reminder that the suicide rate for transgender people is 40%

Even nature wants them dead.

eh
not against it, but I'd be picky as fuck (as I am with dating women in general)
have yet to fuck a trans-woman, but I did fuck a trans-man. In their vagina. Closest I've had to a gay experience.
I was nervous, down for anything, didn't know if they had a penis or vagina, but they seemed pretty cute on tinder (boyish, femme) and were down to hook up.
By the end of it, I was kinda getting into the taboo of it being a semi-gay experience.

If you've never came inside a vagina while calling your partner a cocksucking little faggot, you haven't lived. I made a BIG swing there, but they seemed just as into it as I was.

youre being deliberately obtuse. its clear he meant special gueer positive non binary xi/xir/xim/zam/flim/flam pronouns

been there done that

don't do it, the majority are narcissists, who will ruin you with their mental gymnastics and manipulative, callous behavior

already said the two below the one I tagged

if your answer is yes/maybe then hitler did nothing wrong and you should kill yourself

>he
Triggered

>Would you date a transgender?
Nope. Look us gender disphoria. (?) It is classified as a legit mental illness. By pandering to these freaks you only perpetuate the cycle, and it only gets worse.

Im not saying we cant help them though. Get em on hormone treatment to reverse the damage their disease has wrought upon them and they'd be normal people as much as a schizophrenic is normal while on proper medication.

Because they get bullied more because it's not normal to be trans

Yes, and i am.

no.
knowing they're a dude pretending to be a girl is just unattractive to me. I'd rather go full faggot and fuck a regular guy than stick my dick in some gender dysphoria-crazed retard

then your gay

Yes and definitely her. She's a qt.

maybe if he was cute and into me. I wouldn't mind, mind breaking a friend or something

As they should. Society shunning them as outcasts is a natural process and should in no way be disrupted. We have PC culture to blame for the rampid culture of homosexuality and degeneracy that exists today.

yeah i'd rather be gay than fuck a a flamboyant psycho idiot. But i'm pretty straight.

being gay doesn't mean you have to be a lispy flamboyant fucking rupaul fairy.

I'm being obtuse am I? Give this user a month in the hole to choose his words more carefully.

As long as they met my standards of being pretty, which isn't unattainably high. Also as long as they aren't some sjw crusading attention whore that has to throw it in everyones face constantly. More importantly if we had a genuine connection, then yes.

The first part accurately describes my life

Who?

Only if passable. Sorry, but I wouldn't want to be in public with something that everyone says," hey, look, that's a man!"

If someone's gonna be trans, make sure you have what it takes before you do. Take the hormones. If that's not enough, get face work done.

Trans people that half ass do it are annoying as fuck.

no it's not, it's because the dissatisfaction they feel with their gender isn't exclusive to their gender (even though they think it is). They just feel dissatisfaction. It's a diagnosable mental disorder.

Pretty fucking sure tranny suicide rate will always be higher than normal people regardless of how accepting society is of them.

if i has fuckable holes and is not annoying, im fine with it.

nicole jonas maines. The girl In ops pic, I'd date and marry her, fuck what people think.

>transgender
>stable, functional human being

1 in a million

you can't prove that at all lol

only this one

quads get

Thanks

We have a pc culture because people are wimpy faggots, being gay has nothing to do with that.

Welcome.

difficult problem though, trans people are disproportionately poor and homeless, and what you're saying is very expensive.
I definitely understand where you're coming from, but a lot of that stuff isn't an option for most people. Hell, a lot of that stuff (being attractive, being well-taken care of and physically healthy) is quite difficult for many people, trans or not.

But they're only doing it for their own peace of mind. I'm sure they'd all rather be attractive and slim and perfectly-passable, but there's only so much you can do without Caitlyn Jenner money.

Nobody is being ugly at you, for the record.

If she would be beautiful and look completely like a real woman.

so they get bullied bc they're mentally unstable? that's kinda fucked.

>cisgender female

hell, while we're at it

>cisgender male

I wish!

Ywn have a dominant trans gf.

In between things are way sexier

If it weren't for the bullshit I'd get from the people I live around, and my family, yeah sure. I've fucked several.

Most of y'all just scared to admit you like dick, it's okay *whispers* we won't tell

im not, I just don't like it when dick is attached to some beefy masculine fuck with a buncha hair

I've met quite a few transgender people, and not a single one of them want to be called a word that doesn't exist. They want to be called by the pronoun of the gender they're transitioning to. Those stupid fucks who say "I'm non-binary transgender" are full of shit, and their entire personality is based on a lie. You CAN'T be transgender and non-binary gendered at the same time. Those two ideas contradict each other. There is also no such thing as demisexual, or pansexual, or any of those other stupid ass fake sexual preferences that they made up. There is heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual. That's all. Every single fake sexuality that they've made up is just a fancier and more special sounding way of saying bisexual.

I wouldn't date anybody. But I think it's perfectly fine to date a transgender.

bullying is relative and a byproduct of social assimilation testing. Failure to withstand bullying means not welcome in group. (to an extent)

so yes.

Yes. Some are hotter than real women. As for mental issues, arent we forgetting women are absolutely insane and irrational anyway?

Natural processes should not be disrupted? Shit, you better get on throwing all your clothes away, getting rid of your computer/phone, and burning your house down.

Good luck in the woods Sup Forumsro

>Would you date a transgender?
No, I'm not gay.

The passable ones do the transitioning when they are still teens.

Caitlyn jenner's millionaire money couldn't help

yes, im dating a trans guy rn. most adorable fuckin guy ever in the world and id never trade him for anyone else. dick or not, vag or not, or nothing, id still love him.

sauce please holy shit

chicken or the egg scenario

Chloe salpa

sauce?

i feel like it's less fancy more too overcomplicated. like 3 is enough

OP I'll just go ahead and answer for everyone on Sup Forums

"Yes, because I'm lonely and will accept love from ANYONE willing to give it to me"

danke schoen

Sorry don't have any. Saved from here.

You do realize that being gay used to be classified as a mental illness, and masturbation used to be considered self harm, right? There are a LOT of things that used to be considered mental illness. Women getting horny was at one point called "Hysteria", and they used to believe lunacy (psychosis brought on by the fucking moon).

Something being classified as a mental illness now doesn't mean it won't eventually be considered the opposite later. That's the beauty of science. It's always changing.

I just wanna sink my teeth into those cheeks

Lewd

>LARPing in Sup Forums

except it's documented in a modern journal of mental illnesses.DSM V, to be exact It gets reviewed, because...you know, science and progression and shit.

In the sense at least that the social darwinistic laws that society has engrained within them should not be tampered with. We are seeing groups that are unhealthy to society as a whole hijack movements like the PC movement to, I wouldn't say gain traction, but at least divert attention. Milo's comment could serve as an example, or even the (((age doesn't matter))) movement in the lgbt community. The last bastion we have against these animals is the unfettered ability for society to ostracize them, of which, is impeded by the almost limitless appeasing that goes on nowadays.

When I say natural processes, I mean the natural processes that cohere us humans into groups, not the technology that we have developed.

I doubt he'll be passing his genes on through his ts girlfriend.

i like this guy. Reminds me of me.

Except...fucking everything I just said still applies? Again, just because it's considered a mental illness now, there may be a discovery that requires a reexamination of it. There are already things being written about and discovered that seem to indicate that it's not a mental illness.

Get horny enough and your judgement is impaired
>It is hysteria
State was christian, they considered masturbation a sin
>It was self-harm
Attraction is a chemical process in the brain, homosexuals do not reproduce
>It is a mental illness

I'm gonna just let your comment sit there in it's glorious contradiction.

No, I am straight.

I'll never get this right-wing obsession with "Nature".
"Human nature" is entirely conditioned and ultimately arbitrary. It all just strikes me as something that got conjured up when atheist jackasses needed a reason to hate gays other than "because God says so".

Good for you. It's a silly thing to reject companionship just because they don't fit into some box or another. I hope you two enjoy each other and keep being happy.

>Nature is conditioned
Is nature oppressing you by not giving you testicles and a vagina?

a transgender or an organ-collector?