This show has no right to be as good as it is...

This show has no right to be as good as it is. Turns me into an emotional wreck every time and I can't quite figure out specifically why. Anyone else have this strong of a reaction to it?

It's themainly music. Enjoy the show but noticed it was very formulaic. Lost was very similar, so is Survivor and other reality shows.

APOLOGISE

way too many niggers in season 2

Justin Theroux...

Man, what a performance

Love the show, kinda sad that the next season is going to be the last. :/

feel free to elaborate on what makes it good

You can't.

Delete this

>so is Survivor and other reality shows.

The fuck?

no.72937177

Feel free to get triggered by the fact that you can't enjoy this telekino on the same levels as we do. Shitposting is all you have left

*blows raspberries*

they're all shows built entirely around interpersonal drama set inside a particular hook that is intended only to draw in viewers and then be completely ignored.

Oh, you're one of those "muh plot" fags. Alright my bad

Good works develop all of their themes. Leftovers is "reality television" with high production values.

I think this is the most divisive show on television. If you've seen it you either love it or hate it.

I happen to love it, Theroux is a fantastic actor and Carrie Coon is an absolute revelation. My favorite female character on television, I just want to protect her, tell her everything is alright. It's a wonderful show. The manner that it depicts sorrow and grief and loss is above and beyond any other show's treatment of any emotion.

She's fucking good.
Even her small part in Gone Grill was great

The only reason you're calling it divisive is because you like it.

Viewers of reality television know they're watching trash, but enjoy it anyway.

Whereas you are allowing yourself to be tricked by high production values.

This show never lived up to its first 5 minutes. It's all fucking mood music and Lost-like plot contrivances where characters don't communicate with each other. Everyone I know who loves it is fucking stupid, including my sister.

Carrie Coon's character was fine in season 1 but absolute nonsense in season 2.

yeah your sister is a dumb bitch

the leftovers is great though

You're both a couple of mouth breathers. Other than for gayfags to cream to Theroux abs, that show can be replaced by watching Requirem For a Dream on mute with a Brian Eno album playing in the background.[/spoiler]

not a bad idea
gonna go do that now

Same here man

tfw hugbros hugs weren't real

I saw a scene from this show of a woman getting stoned to death, anyone care to tell me what she did?

She was part of the cult and agreed to be stoned. She obviously changed her mind halfway through though, but it was too late.