Just bought 1g of coke for $130, ive taken 0.7g of it and dont feel anything except increased heartrate...

Just bought 1g of coke for $130, ive taken 0.7g of it and dont feel anything except increased heartrate.. why do people waste money on this?

Because you bought crushed up sudafed.

GF Tits bump

Gram should cost you 80 you're either lying or just got ripped off really bad

/thread

Its proper coke, tested it
I live in Norway its expensive as fuck..

80? Damn, 8 can get a sack for 40

a gram should cost you 40 max and that's for fish scales. coke is a terrible waste of money, time and health.

Not good coke buddy

Op here, not the first time ive tried coke, tried both good and bad but all i get is increased heartrate everytime.. why do people want this its stupid /wasteofcash

i can get fish scales here for 40-50 a G. the prices vary depending on where you live and who you know Peter.

True im in seattle

It doesn't affect everyone the same way, OP. For what it's worth, coke has the same effect on me as it does on you -- increased heartrate, feel kinda good (but no better than after a glass of wine or a strong beer), but not much else. I did it numerous times in college, mostly on occasions when a buddy had some and asked if I wanted a bump or a line, but obviously never went out of my way to buy it myself.

You're just one of those people who doesn't get affected much by coke. If you want some good drugs that don't have really severe side effects or addiction issues, try ecstasy and/or shrooms.

Exactly what ive been doing, but got a fair price at a trade this time and though why the heck not.

I'm a former speedfreek(only snorting) and done numerous other drugs, so i know what i like.
but damn why wont it work as good speed xD

It's very common for shitty coke to have adulterants that will make it test positive for coke.

Also having test positive for coke doesn't mean it's good coke either. I can cut up my feces with coke, and it will still test positive with coke.

Like, 1g of speed gets me fuckd for a week, but this only makes my heart jump for an hour.

I tested the purity, not if what i got contained coke

you buy shit coke
get over it faggot

80% pure, not shit

Well seeing as how coke is a stimulant and you have a long history of using stimulants (uppers) it's probably your tolerance

>Norway
>coke

Yeah you're not getting coke in norway. Stick to mushrooms weed and beer for a good time like a good weegian.

Ive been off for over a year tho, except once 3weeks ago, and the speed still worked as before.