Laughing SO HARD at the entire state of Minnesota

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_on_Ice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty rude famalam.
I thought we were friends Norge

They have us prince though

Lynx

Kevin Love forever a faggot for leaving MN, when he had Rubio, Wiggins, Shabazz and KaT coming in, plus Pekovic when healthy is a great C.

They were in the stages of rebuilding. Could have been a dynasty.

Probably should have tried to keep Shved and Barea as bench players too, and AK47, but they probably all knew Kevin was leaving so they did too.

Fuckin' Kevin

God hates Minnesomalia.

You do know he was traded FOR Wiggins right?
Fucking retard

They traded Love for Wiggins dipshit

Oh.

Rude AF TBHQDesu

Why you beating up on our isolated northern states senpai? Rude as fuck. You can't expect them to do anything special.

What has Norway ever done though?

What the fuck I hate Norway now

Turn off your proxy shitsconsin

>state of hockey
>California has 3 NHL teams and 5 AHL teams

world series in recent memory
do you understand what the phrase "recent memory" means? the 1990s are recent enough to qualify

Got a pretty good social system going, and got a beautiful country.

hows that crude oil price treating you?

>implying any of us were born in the 90s.

speak for yourself asshole

>Got a pretty good social system going

Leddit is down the hall & to the left

>state of hockey

>can't sell out nhl playoff games
Wew

>thinking some Jewish billionaires choosing of 20 some athletes on 2 year contracts has anything to do with the population of a state itself

Nothing I can do buddy.

You forgot
>More Somalians than any country on earth except Sweden

What about Somalia?

>taking the joke literally

We have two World Series Championships. Nice try though.

>in recent memory

i remember them

Generally speaking, OP is correct. Minnesota is among the most tortured sports regions in the United States, alongside Cleveland.

Timberwolves will always be shit. This is not a basketball state.

Still a few things deserve mentioning. We've won the world series twice in my lifetime, and I have a little shrine to this in my closet. This actually is recent memory in the grand scheme of things (and millenials gainsaying this are just showing their youth), though of course it's in the process of passing into distance.

Technically, the Vikings were "NFL champions" once, juuuust before the merger, but this is overshadowed by the fact that they went on to lose a very early Owl.

It is even true that the Vikings are epic Owl chokers. Add to this the recent LACES OUT. Still, at least one other team has it harder: the Bills. Imagine being a Bills fan circa 1995, having just lost four Owls /straight/, and now a disgraced former player is in the news in connection with murders.

They won 1 NBA championship
They also won a World Series in 91
They won an NFL championship in 1969

Also:

>beloved Minnesota North Stars, an early expansion team, relocate to fucking Dallas
>win a Cup in Dallas within seven years of having left Minnesota

But even here, there is a little sports glory for Minnesota. The Miracle on Ice, regularly and correctly reported as being among /the greatest events in twentieth century sports history/, involved a US team which fielded many Minnesota natives:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_on_Ice

You're right to hate our often-65-IQ Somalians, but it deserves mentioning that in the grand scheme of things, there really aren't even that many here. Only like 20-30K, and all are concentrated in the core of the one local urban area. The trouble is that it only takes that many Somalians to screw things up significantly.

They won a cup in Dallas it doesn't count for Minnesota
That's like saying the Super Bowl for the ravens counts for the Browns

You seem to have deficient reading comprehension. The context of the post makes clear that I was lamenting (and accurately reporting) further sports-torture for Minnesota, and not "crediting" Minnesota with a Cup win which was won in Dallas. The next paragraph, well, is the next paragraph, having moved on to a different item.

>the state of hockey

MN here. I just started tuning it out man. I have hope the wild actually do something every year same with the twins but I know deep down we are full on SWEDEN YES mode cucked. pls no bully, we love hockey :(

Shit I never realized how bad MN has it. As a Lions fan I have been tortured my whole life but at least I had the Wings, Pistons, Tigers. MN has very little.

>0 world series
it was, though, the best game ws game ever, so I think the fans are good for awhile

UMD and Minnesota Mankato are p good in football and hockey

87 world series too

>be umd football
>go one loss season two years in a row
>btfo in the first round both times
I don't get it.

>the state of hockey

The upper midwest in general is pretty shit as far as sports go. Without the Packers Wisconsin would be a laughingstock (no WS ever, no NBA title in 45 years, no NHL team). The Dakotas and Michigan are either irrelevant or similarly shit.

MN is still a GOAT place to live though.

>state of hockey

What did they mean by that?

isn't minnesota the "norwegian" state though?

don't be like this op.

populated minnesota

They are dogshit at hockey too. Not even the winningest NCAA team, never won a cup, don't produce the best talent in the USA

Really makes you think.

>MN is still a GOAT place to live though.

Lel, I too love Somalians and libtards.

I get that it has good scenery, but so does almost every state in the country.

UP is the best place in the Midwest, followed closely by Indiana (not even memeing, just avoid the corner next to Chicago).

I now live in the hippie hellscape that is Denver and dream of the day I can go back to the Midbest.

It's more Swedish than norwegian given its fetish for Somalians and SJWness.

Though yes, there are also a ton of Norwegian-blood people there too.

>state of Minnesota

You mean Somalia.

Even the descendants of the Swedes here in the states are cucks.

Fran Tarkenton was a hell of a player.

>Read defense
>Hike
>Decipher defense scheme
>adapt to pocket
>shitty receivers beside Ahmad
>pocket collapses
>step up
>scramble
>scramble
>scramble
>scramble
>more scrambling...

HEAVE

They won 5 NBA titles in Minneapolis

Also the Gophers have 7 nattys

Yeah and Illinois won five nattys. Both of those teams are laughingstocks today because it's been half a century since either was good