Taylor is horrible and needs to get shit on more

Taylor is horrible and needs to get shit on more

Nice how you've deluded yourself

user, we're anonymous here. It's perfectly okay to admit you love Taylor.

And it's perfectly okay to realize you don't need to spam this bitch everywhere

Your waifu doesn't love you
All she's good for is being fuckmeat, and that's being generous, all she has going for her are her holes, she has little meat on her body

>All she's good for is being fuckmeat, and that's being generous, all she has going for her are her holes, she has little meat on her body
Okay, you're definitely jerking off to Taylor Swift. It's okay, user. You're not alone, everyone loves her.

>You're not alone, everyone loves her.
Nobody loves her, only you spamming faggots do.

Did you touch yourself while making those photoshops? You're having to look at her cute face to make them, after all.

Didn't make them, passive aggressive fuck heads

Feel free to save the images I'm posting, she's much prettier in these. Feel free to enjoy them too.

I'll do nothing of the sort. And I prefer the photoshops.

You don't have to lie to me, user. Like I said, we're anonymous. If you're alone in the room, there's no reason you shouldn't enjoy yourself. She's really beautiful, no shame in thinking that.

>Feel free to enjoy them too.
Gotta "enjoy" that Hank Hill "ass." What do you see in this cunt.

How about you stopping pushing this bullshit instead of ignoring anything I say?

Literally looks like any amount of sex would break her

She's beautiful from head to toe. Wouldn't it feel so much better if you let go of all these nasty emotions, and just embraced her for the gorgeous woman she is?

>just embraced her for the gorgeous woman she is
An overrated, overshilled plank of wood piece of shit that you asswipes seem dead set on making appear like she's the best piece of ass on Earth when she's clearly not?

You're not married to her, user. You can enjoy images of her all you want while still finding other women attractive.

Fuck off Tay we know you just want unbiased attention

I don't want to enjoy this whore
How about you?

She's not a whore, user. She's a gorgeous woman. It'd feel so much better if you enjoyed her beauty than kept all these nasty feelings about her. There are so many pictures and videos of her out there, imagine all the pleasure that you could have.

>It'd feel so much better if you enjoyed her beauty than kept all these nasty feelings about her.
I'd feel so much better if you guys could stop spamming her in threads and cut this passive aggressive bull.

I'm not trying to be aggressive at all. I'm giving you pictures and trying to let you know much better you could feel if you embraced her for the gorgeous woman she is.

boi you sound a tab creepy now, tone it down a little.
like ye ok she is a 9 and from the looks of it a good person (pretty rare in celebs).
but the obsessing is too much lel, there are more people like her, a lot actually.

Surely there are bigger problems to worry about?

Have you considered I don't want to?

Surely there are better things to do besides those

>Taylor is horrible

Agree.
Every 5 years they trot out some new no-talent but sexy pop star
and act like she's the voice of a generation.
But usually they don't try to tell us they are virtuoso musicians as well.
This "she can play guitar" crap has to stop,
fake news.

>Every 5 years they trot out some new no-talent but sexy pop star
Hasn't it been 5 years and she's still around. Should of become old news
inb4 these guys talk about her talent and beauty and how good it'd feel to jerk off to her

I have considered that, but I've also considered how much better it'd be if you just enjoyed yourself.

No, she's talented

You sound culty. And not the good culty, but like the obsessed brain wash culty. You considered I don't want this, but you're gonna do it anyway
Called it

She multi-talented and highly productive.

Good for her, doesn't justify your bull. You have a thread in /hr/, a general, go there. Shoo

We got more pictures!

Well I am sort of kidding when I pester you to jerk off. For a moment of clarity, I don't actually care whether you tug your dick to her or not. But it would be time better spent if you did instead of insulting her.

>Hasn't it been 5 years and she's still around

Britney Spears is still around too,
and about as relevant lol

>No, she's talented

I mean, other than having the superpower to give adolescents boners

I don't care!

At least you admit that

When Taylor visited Sup Forums

Taylor's lips are thinner.

A pair of lips, totally Taylor

A neck! Must be Taylor. I could lose weight and claim to be Daniel Radcliffe if I took a picture from a certain angle

Except you wouldn't you fucking mouth breather

That's because I'm not a pathetic loser who gets off from pretending to be a celebrity

She really gives a smug look into so many of her pictures. Not an insult, just an observation