Is it possible to come back with your 6years exgf after a breakup and be happy again?

Is it possible to come back with your 6years exgf after a breakup and be happy again?

She has a new boyfriend but I still have her in my thoughts and I know she thinks the same after some messages from her.

No fucking way.

Nope

Cuckolding

i want to see more images of that girl

What is with you pussies these days. Grow a sack

In your situation we'd all want it to work out, 6 years is a long time, ask yourself why you broke up and if you're mature enough to stop it happening again

She has a new boyfriend but you think she 'thinks the same'.

You're sure it's not wishful thinking?

How old are you?
How long were you together?
Why did you two breakup?

No. Learn from it and move on.

Your brain is wired to think she's special. I'd put down money you would describe her in the form of " She's [trait], but also [opposing trait]." For instance, "she's really focused on her career, but totally relaxed around me."

You've identified two opposing traits and think that it's unique. At a base level, your brain sees value in that. As such, you're having a hard time letting go. Plus, you know, six years.

Just try and recognize that 1. It's over and that's okay, and 2. Your brain isn't always giving you the best advice.

Move on. Learn from it. Be happy that it happened, and resolve to make your next relationship even better.

ABORT MISSION

seriously user, don't go lower than necessary, the pond is big enough

you've gone from boyfriend to friend zone. if that's not what you want then get out NOW!

OP here,
its not like a relationship in the teen ages. We are 33-30, broke up because problems between us that can be fixed again with the proper talking and work.

Its been 4 months since then and I didnt meet her in person yet, only a few messages here and there. She proposed me a friendship or something like that which I obviously declined, so since then she has been writing me twice per month or deleting my number from her contact list just for hiding me from his bf.

Tried to get her out of my mind but there are times like this where its almost impossible

Look, sometimes it's over. I still have thoughts about my ex, which works with me. i see her almost everyday and miss things we used to share and do together.

But it is not coming back, and it shouldn't. I moved on, and it's time for you to move on too.

I suggest getting over her, but my ex and I are getting back together after a long time. She was with some jabrony, had a beautiful baby girl, and he left her for some other girl. It was my fault entirely she left the first time, and she loved me other than what a faggot I was. Now that I'm more grown up and a bit more dominant we're a lot more compatible. And I love her baby a bunch. She's the cutest.

STEPS TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT LIFE:

1.) Go out.
2.) Get laid.
3.) Make money.
4.) Profit from the above.
5.) Repeat until dead.

People with less tangible goals want the satisfaction of meaningful human interaction

That's part of step 1. Or maybe both 1 and 2 if you literally read between the lines and start looking at romantic relationships.

only if u fucked 3x more girls then she fucked guys in that time
otherwise it will not work out

This is a very sound reasoning, listen to this.

Not even a singular fucking chance dude.

I have to agree with this faggot. Grow a fucking sack

If you listen to any piece of advice from anybody in your life, even us faggots, listen to THIS faggot.

not even if she got a boob job

So every single of you or at least 90% of the guys didnt come back with their exes? There are times where you took mistakes and maybe theres a chance for a reconciliation.

I have to admit if you see the problem from the outside its always like "leave her and dont ever think of her again" but the issue changes when you are the one affected.
Its like an infidelity, when it affects you its always so different.

No.

this

Nope. It was my choice or at times, and other times it definitely wasn't. The bottom line for every one of those instances, was that I was better off without them whether I wanted to be or not.

You'll never stop thinking about
>the countless times he sprayed her face with cum
>or how much she swallowed
>or his cock in her pussy when she says she doesn't feel like fucking you right now
>or whether or not she let him ass fuck her
>or EVERYTHING ELSE

Don't do it. It ends badly

I fucked that one up lol, you get the point.

every time i did it, it was a huge fucking mistake

I know, at the end I will be thinking about how she was sleeping with him. I fucked some girls all this time too, but it was different as I didnt really care about them. Just random Tinder hookups

It's always different for us dude. Spare yourself the anxiety bullshit and move on

no.

For me it goes like this with women
>I'm either you're last stop, or you don't stop.
>keep it movin

your*

Regardless if we tell you to or not you probably aren't going to listen, and that is because of some basic science.

I will even go down the best case scenario for you.

Say she leaves her BF and comes to you and says "OP I really miss what we had, I want nothing more than to give it another shot."
It doesn't matter if me, or your mom, or all of Sup Forums tell you not to, you probably will. Because your brain is addicted to the chemical reaction she causes inside of the brain, and how she makes you feel. Literally it is like E or any other kind of drug that makes you feel Euphoric.

So anyways, you would probably say yes and it would either A) work out and you two have kids together and shit, or B) you try again for a while and it ends up sour and you realize what everyone was saying the whole time.

Right now I wager you will spend too much time thinking about (or even trying) to get her back, and it will not only hurt you, but it will make you feel really stupid if it doesn't work out.

Move on OP. Spend a long time away to let your mind sober up from the addiction, then if she comes to you years down the road, make a educated decision then. For now, go fuck some bitches/ make some money and get back on the horse mate.

Here's my two cents;

You can both love each other and still not work out in a relationship. Feelings don't always follow reality and there must have been a reason you guys split in the first place. Loving her before wasn't enough for you to be together then so why would it be now?

Unless you've both changed enough that you can say that whatever problem you had isn't an issue any more you're just repeating history and it'll end the same way.

If you think both of you are mature enough to work out your previous issues differently AND deal with the fallout from making her split from her current BF then go for it but chances are that's not the case. Sorry to be a buzz kill user but how you feel about this isn't the same as how its likely to go down.

thanks for the answer. there are times where I think that way, just looking to myself, working out, trying to get a better work and so on.
but yes, I have to admit it would be a bad decission as she end up being a really bad person and now after all this time I think I was the only one culprit.

I already tried in meeting in person a few times around february/march, she at first said "I just cant" but kept sending me messages.

Tonight Im going to meet an interesting girl I met around so that always help.

I got together with an ex 3 years after we broke up, lasted another 1-2 years
Sex was awesome.
But she had become a single mother during the time away so that prevented any future together.

never return to an ex

there's thousands of girls EXACTLY like her everywhere else.

Probably have better looking pussies too

yeah when I was 14 hooked up with a crazy black girl, then at the end of the year I left the school and never saw them again.

5 years later start getting random texts from them (no clue how they got my number)
and whattaya know I might die soon but hey it was worth it

been there user, NOT a good idea, but do what you have to do, as soon as possible, so you'll NOT waste more time stuck in this shit, ask her directly, MOVE THE FUCK ON, don't waste a single day of your life 'cause of a fucking whore, trust me

I came back twice with an ex but i didn't expected anything, it was just the easy way to fuck and to not meet someone new and everything that implied. Her and I both know it will never works between us for years but we're glad to see eachother everytime.
>If you're looking for a serious relationship, come back with an ex is not a good plan.
>if you want fun, go for it but don't expect anything and be clear with her at start

1st relation - 2009
2nd - 2014
3nd - i see her tomorrow :^)

No problem mate. I was in the same boat as you not too long ago. Still feel an intense feeling in my body every time I see a girl that looks like her or go to a place that reminds me of her. But I have focused on making money, and carving my path into a better future for myself instead of going back to her, even if my brain begged to be with her again, she wasn't good for me.

Good luck with that girl mate, and remember that it is okay if the next few girls don't work out relationship wise. You might even find yourself too occupied thinking about your ex to actually commit to someone and that is okay too. Just make sure that you work to move on, and work at getting back on the horse. Wish you the best of luck mate.

Ok, I see no matter the country you live, it always seems a bad idea to come back with an ex.
We were almost ready to get married, I was waiting for her to finish her doctorate.
I think there were more people who pressed her for the breakup like her parent. I dont really know what happened and at the end I think I didnt get a proper closure.

I know messaging her from time to time isnt a good idea neither, because she will know I'll always be there waiting and so she relaxes. Thats why Im keeping a lot of distance between us. Her last message was something like
>How are you doing and feeling OP

Thanks again. I think its time to move on as I didnt get anything productive since december. Just bouncing from girl to girl, staying at home and getting shitty freelance jobs from home.

I spent a horrible night but at least these threads help.

improve your game man, talk with girls, hit on girls, grow a pair, it's tough but trust me that's the male's destiny, and it's glorious, you can be rejected 10 times, but it's all good... that's our role... women never ever do that, that's our path as men user... move the fuck on... LIFE IS TOO FUCKING SHORT to be jerking off to women's opinions, we need to guide them in their infinite imbecility, so grow a pair, know your role, and move on, there are literally thousands of pussies out there, trust me, I was like you some years ago, until the fucking enlightenment just happened, since then I've been happy as fuck

Makes sense if you know the movie.

If she is cute like that fem on pic? definitely worth a try!!!

Dude if she had another guy within four months of breaking up from a six year relationship, I'd question her actions DURING your relationship as well.

She sounds like a ho bag.

NOT... we have a cuck in the house

don't waste your time, the OP is a complete cuck, he's fucked up to the core