What's the biggest age gap for a crush you had?

What's the biggest age gap for a crush you had?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lGt60uqG9dQ?t=2m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4 minutes . anything more is pedo and mods

I'm dating a girl that was 16 when we met. She was 17 when we hooked up and 18 now. I turn 27 this year, so its a nine year gap almost ten. Like, 4 months away from being 10

12 years younger than me. Damn I miss that pussy.

11 years
difference, not her age, faggots
I married her

Does she know how to clean her ass by herself you sick pedo?

15-20 years, older
when I was a teen
on a teacher
so nothing atypical here

what's 34 - 12 ?

Doesn't matter, he can do it for her with his tongue.

62 years

So far everybody has posted the difference you idiotic queer

I was 13 and she was 6.

We had many abnormal sex then I woke up

She's mature for her age.
Noice

when I started typing I was the first to react, faggot

Real crush? about 6-7 years, idk her real age.
fingered her when I was a horny 15 yo. Thought she would never look at me again, next vacation she tried to sit next to me on my hand.
When I was 17-18 she had a real crush on me, being pretty embarresed around me.
But I couldn't get any closer to her because parents knew by then.
Coulda probably made something secret of it if I wasn't such a retard teen with no self control.
Oh well at least I wasn't caught as a pedo.
so coulda been worse I guess

20+ at least.

Huge crush on older doctor at the hospital. I'm attracted to women in positions of power.

That is fortunate. I used to work at a juvenile rehab facility where they jailed kids who molested other kids. You don't wanna end up like those poor fucks. They will never have a future.

just go to tor instead of making these vague threads where you wish for CP. Oh also you are a faggot.

9 yrs, I'm 21

28 years , friends mom

32 years old and dating a 20 years old atm. But i don't really care about the gap...i only want bunga bunga anyways.

We've got a unit here that's similar, except it's mental health as well.
They're fucked, fair thing would be to put them down.
Some kids need three members of staff at all time, at £11 per hour per staff.
And people think the drain on our system is unemployed people...

I don't live in 'murica though, so it is not as bad. Still I know a guy from highschool who went to london to fuck a underaged girl and got arrested for it. Ruined his life.

But ye still pretty fucked that I can't be with a girl just because the age difference. we both liked eachother.

22y

Double my age + 4 years. When i was in school.

An actual crush? Like 1-2 years. Sexual attraction is down to like 10 years younger than me but young people are so fucking stupid I couldn't possibly develop real romantic feeling for them.

28y gap
she's 16 and I'm 44

Damn shes sexy

7 years. i fucked her hard af, she loved it.

20 years.

nice brother

I can't quite read what it says on her sweatshirt... Daddy Issues? Is that a clothing brand?

I'm sure you're being a good guy and waiting two years until she's legal...

This is me How do you do it? I find all people younger than me to just be so dumb and dull.

10 years younger than mommy whitney :3

I hope he/she is 30 then

kek thats her father lol

if you got a pic where you give eachother a kiss, now is the time to show it. Otherwise no one is going to believe you

Eastern european perhaps?

My current girl. 12 years younger than me. Met her at 19 on a plane. 3 years we still going strong as ever.

She's a keeper

35 years

She's 19. I'm 40. Lol

>hey baby want to join the mile high club
>club penguin? sure i play that
>because i am seven years old

I hate pedofiles. I can't stand people who want to fuck kids. And now my current crush is 21 years younger than me. I'm 30 btw. Just shoot me!

I fucked a 56yo when i was 21
Also played a 48yo pommy slut when i was 18
Do they count?

Source??

yep poland

sure
in my country she's legal from 15

If you don't know then you are the 12yo.
>with down syndrome

im sure hes pounded that sweet yung pus and she love every moment of it

Wtf

You think I would be possible to get a cute young polish wife as a 'rich' dutch person?

14 year gap. she's 19.

I know! Time to move to poland and become a daddy to these poor lonely girls and show them how a real man does things

sure

10 years. My lil sister. More than a crush though

Let me just pack my stuff

Dated an 18 last year when I was 30. Would pick her up from hs softball practice. Thanks Tinder.

Yo what the fuck.. is her name Grace by any chance?? And if so, is she in the Chicago area?

26. When I was smoking a lot of pot and living with my ex I would fantasize about my mother all the time.

Tits or GTFO ur her dad

had a 21 y/o gf who was like a goddes when i was 38

had a 56 y/o i banged a lot when i was 28, she was hot.

i don't have 'crushes' because i'm not in junior high.

lame.

Two decades. I'm 40 though so no PEDO. Never got that pussy but I did nail a 31 year old girl.

I'm 89 now and really fancied and wanted to fuck my sister the second she was born last year.
My mum is 43

Wut

I was 45, she was 22.

Damn son! Good shit.

I'm 35 and fucked a girl who is 19, so 16 years. Did have a crush on her till I found out she was bat shit nuts. I should have expected she'd have issues since she was a smoking hot 19 year old fucking a 35 year old dude. Got to hit it a few times, felt good man.

the only little thing on that pic is that baby dick

I fucked your mum. I'm not sure about the age difference, tell me, what year did your REAL mum die?

Im 22, my gf is 30.
Like banging a hot teacher

Fuck you. It's not that small

me 19, her 14

youtu.be/lGt60uqG9dQ?t=2m10s

I was 29 she was 11

I'm 28 fwb with a 42 yo. We met 3 years ago.
Had a crush this year on a 18 yo, but she rejected me.

Over 9000

began a LTR with a guy in his 50's when i was 18. the age difference finally did end things

I have crush on hitler and hes pretty old

do you just date a younger girl because you cant get a girl your age or are u perf and moreover is she hot?

sorry merifag im european shits legal here queerbait

underrated