The weirdest kid in you class or school.How was she/he like?

The weirdest kid in you class or school.How was she/he like?

We had a guy called Magnus who used to piss and shit himself quite oftenly in the middle school.The thing was, that he was a super shy introvert and he never dared to ask for a toilet break when in class.The smell revealed his accidents and he used to hide himself into the bushes near the school until his dad came to pick him up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yhAeVfpy_Mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just being on Sup Forums is making me anxious.

I feel so uneasy and uncomfortable. Why have you done this?

I'm Magnus. You're so wrong. I used to piss and shit myself to bring chaos into your little society.

Had a guy named Olaf,
He doesn't trust anyone in our class, even when somebody tries to befriend him, he'll try to avoid him/her, and Olaf is a very quiet guy, he always carry his bag even when our teacher told us to take off bags.

Five 5, rly?

Jesus Christ, is that you?

>quite oftenly

WINRAR

>I feel so uneasy and uncomfortable.
i apologise oh lord

Checked

Her tits are asymmetrical

I was that weird guy.
I used to watch anime and I believed if I try hard enough I'll be able to do the cool shit like, running with my arms behind me and jumping off high places.
youtu.be/yhAeVfpy_Mo

I also took Tae Kwon Do and believed I'll grow up to be Jin Kazama. Till this day, I wonder if I have autism. I think it was the Ritalin I was dosed and the abuse I got at home.

>be in 7th grade
>mandatory woodshop class - backwards ass bluecollar midwest USA town
>school trying an experiment in integrating retarded kids into normal classes
>have retarded kid in class, mexican, can barely speak english
>we try to be nice to him, but he's so out of it that he doesn't understand
>instead he just becomes the class joke and class clown
>also have lots of bullies in class
>Nathan Herrera was the worst, fuck that guy
>every day we are supposed to line up and check out the tools we will use in class
>kind of like prison shops
>every day bully pushes everyone away to the front of the line
>one day, bully actually goes running to be first in line
>pushes retarded kid down to the floor
>retarded kid crawls to the scrap wood pile
>pulls out a 2x2 the size of a baseball bat
>stands up and hammers bully across the head
>knocks him to the ground
>"GOD-DAMN-IT-NATHAN-I'M-NOT-GOING-TO-TAKE-IT-ANYMORE!"
>everyone gasps
>bully runs away outside of class
>retard is hero for rest of day and next day
>after that, retards gone from classes
>failed experiment
>bully goes back to being a bully everywhere else but woodshop

yeah but they match her socks

We had a guy who tried to power up like super sayan.Holy shit that was hilarious.One time he almost passed out because he tried way too hard.

bump

I did something like that once.
I got to a point in Tae Kwon Do where I could do these cool jump kicks.
Then I joined a backyard mma fight twice. I tried to do a flying side kick into a Jujitsu muy Thai guy.
All he did was step sideways and take me down for ground game.

The next guy, I tried to do some fancy back kick into his abdomen. He left kicked me into my head. I blocked it 26th my hand, but my but I doll felt the force of the damn kick. I nearly fell to the ground as a knock out, but he did a take down on me and tapped me out by submission.

Since then, I've just stopped watching cartoons and anything tv in general. It's just fantasy shit that didn't apply to anything. A waste of time.

*with
*felt the full

Damn auto correct

Had a kid called Tyrin used to piss in the fruit bucket

any one that thinks they're a bully and wants to be first in class, are actually not bullys and just massively retarded. fact

We had this kid in our school named Brendan Rogers who was basically a special needs kid (we used to call them speds) but he wasn't officially one. So he would go to normal class and whatever but during recess he would pretty much just hang out with the speds and a few other social bottom feeders. The funny part is that the speds used to bully him and call him stupid and white trash and shit.
His life is actually shit, his dad is abusiva AND A drunk and his mom is a hoarder and he always smells like shit so we used to joke that he never showered.
He's actually retarded though, cause now he's a stand up comedian a d like his whole routine is making fun of the potatoes and retards that bullied him in high school. He also smokes poppers now and I heard he got catfished out of $500

Norman was a fatass who used to lift up his shirt and play sick beats on his fat belly. He also wasn't afraid to fart around others and spoke very loudly.

kek

Did Magnus scream "MAGNUS, ENGAGE!" before shitting himself?

It was either me or my best friend.
We just said or did whatever we wanted to do.
He didn't really understand social convention and I didn't really care about adhering to it.
He was a bit like ice poseidon and I was a bit like napoleon dynamite / moss from the IT crowd.

lol

Thomas.
Everybody was afraid of that evil dwarf.Yes he was really short but massive body.He used to chase girls waving a long tree branch and yelled "GET INTO THE RAPE SHACK".He tought it was very funny , but only laughed by himself.It typical of him to punch someone in the stomach without a reason.

Topkek

I remember when I was in 4th grade there was this kid with adhd, autism etc. he had a bad temper. I always pulled faces at him to set him off. He would start chasing me around the class room and I would hide behind the teacher. I did this heaps of times till he was taken out of my class. I then went up to the library at break to pull faces at him and he caught me and beat me to a pulp. He then went to the office and his parents talked to the principle. He was deemed a risk to the safety of students and was put in the office at break. A year later I was late and went to the office for a late note. I then saw him and pulled a face at him. He then started squeezing a stress ball and starting counting. I then decided to take it to the next level and called him a "retarded cunt" and he sprinted at me. I then got called up and the principle asked me if I was provoking him since last year and I said "I had an ulcer and was pushing my tongue against it" and I actually did have an ulcer. This time the kid got sent to a behaviour correction school. I told my dad and he patted me on the back. He believes in segregating the mentally disabled from the normal. I did a good job in my eyes.

We had a girl like this in primary school.
She dropped dead when she was 12, it had been a brain tumour.

There was a kid we called fartboy. Youd make fart noises and hed freak out and run away. Some people also called him ants, he was terrified of ants and even saying ants would cause him to chimp out and run away screaming.

Our school joker once slipped between the two handrails and got his ass stuck.We had to call 911 and the firefighters had to cut the handrails.The whole school was laughing at him while he was hyterically crying.

There was a kid in middle school named billy fartwell. not even lying that was his actual name. he was a runt, little scrawny kid, looked very similar to kid in OP's pic with the huge glasses.

He used to piss himself every day. Our literature teacher was so sadistic that if we were causing trouble, he'd punish us by making us sit next to billy. billy smelled like pee all the time, and you would hear the drip drip drip of his urine in the middle of class. at first, everyone went "EWWWW" and pointed and laughed, but after the second or third straight month of this, people stopped saying "ew" and just started to accept it.

Nobody ever tried to befriend him or ask him why he did it. He never talked to anybody. During recess, he would sit under the basketball hoop and not talk to anybody.

In high school, he tried to kill himself in the boy's bathroom by slicing his arm open with a kitchen knife. They took him to the hospital and that's the last anyone heard from him. Until 9/11.

We were freshmen in high school when 9/11 happened in NYC, and the local gazette was highlighting recent graduates who joined the armed forces to fight al Qaeda. Billy was one of them.

He went on to kill hundreds of sandniggers. He got real jacked in boot camp, and when he came back, he was like a fucking legend. One of my friends saw him at a bar, drinking alone, pitcher after pitcher of beer. PTSD like crazy. Couldn't talk to him. He had that thousand-yard stare. Rumor has it he shot his friend who was being dragged away by terrorist, presumably by mistake.

We don't know where he went, but billy, if you're out there, you're still a fucking pants-pissing loser and killing minorities won't fix that you fucked up piece of shit. kill yourself.

kid in like fourth grade used to furiously hump his hands and squint while doing it.

>going to war in a foreign land where there are less of you and way more of them is killing minorities
I actually chuckled.

>squint
Kek

you sound like a drumpftard.

he lost. she won. the russians hacked the system so he could get in the white house.

not our president. get over it, sweetie.

Let me tell you fuckers about Blake. Blake was like one of those giant downs syndrome retards that is just wide as a house but stupid as an ox, though as far as I know he wasn't retarded, he was in all the same classes as the regular kids
>Nobody liked Blake, he talked really loud and deliberately, like each word one at a time really loudly, and even if you tried to shut him up halfway through he'd keep talking. He would laugh at the most random things he thought were funny, which often included anything associated with shit (dookie).
>Blake was a simple lad with two loves in his life:
>Dinosaurs and Power Rangers.
>He was always drawing members of our class as special Rangers, or people he didn't like as monsters, but his drawings were like looking at constellations and wondering how the fuck those dots and lines equal up to that gigantic drawing they say it does.
>Blake would draw these dinosaurs over and over, and eventually he discovered spikes, which grew from their backs and claws and pretty much everywhere
>This lasted all the way up to 8th grade.
>Like I said, everyone hated Blake. Well, he found this out after asking out several girls and being laughed at. They didn't even answer him, just compared notes and laughed, so he thought there was a chance for a week or so, until it all came crashing down.
>Blake stood at the top of the bleachers in the gym, and did a belly flop onto the floor below
>His wailing alerted all of us from the locker room that either an animal had been wounded, or Blake had tried to kill himself again (yes, again).

We had a fat white kid who we called "Ghetto".Because he acted like a black thug.
He sometimes acted as if he was in a hollywood movie.Once he couldn't hold on to his dog leash and as the dog ran away , he fell on his knees, closed his eyes , took a very deep breath and yelled to sky : ROCKYY...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo
That was some theatrical shit.

Magnificent.

and that dog grew up to become Air Bud: Golden Receiver.

The end.

This is b8

How does that even relate to politics? Fuck off.

had a kid in boot named quackenbush (shit u not) who used to eat his cereal with a fork. Holy fuck quackenbush if you're out there I hope your feet didn't rot off you malingering genius.

Colberg. What the fuck were you thinking.

Simms. I am so sorry. But it made you stronger. I am sure you went on to kick ass.

he lost, dear.

get over it, honey.

hillary is our official president, sweetie.

cry all you want, babe. he lost, drumpflton

Still with Herâ„¢

fucking
fucking saved

Fucking faggot, look at this postand recognize for the b8 it is. Stop feeding the trolls.

fucking kek

sweetheart, i can sense the anger that stems from your little member to your potato-chip-covered fingertips. It's okay to be upset that you lost, honey. You should take a xanax and just accept her as your president. you don't like killing thousands of syrian children for no reason, do you, sweetie?

What did you do to Simms, Jake? You fucking put dried dingle berries in his dip can, didn't you?

We had this autist that had over 10000 hours in steam

please do not try this hard in the future

I did, which is why I didn't reply to the second one.

That's just annoying, I can feel it from here haha.

please keep calm and vote for her next time darling

:^)

Good, too many faggots possibly new and old alike who keep taking obvious bait comments and extending them out for longer than needed.

I'm proud.
You really did take one for the team.

Had a kid named Damian in primary school.
Used to start crying and screaming when other kids got too loud. He never had to do any work and the teachers always protected him against everything.

we all sat around his fat ass in a circle and sang queen while he did 8 counts, was the most innocent. Simms was mixed, but like when nature fucks up and everything goes wrong. He had nappy hair, a sloped face, a fat flat nose but he was white as a ghost he was also only extremely fat in a small area of his body making him look like a discus

You sound like a huge faggot

>i made him mad

not a cringe thread yanno

Fucking kek

>actually being this retarded

Trump is a lot better than a child rapist, feminist, war-mongering retard.

You probably thought Obama was a good president?

he was also one of those people who looked 40 at 18. Industrial glasses even before bcgs were issued. But like blake that fucker failed so hard then busted his ass awake almost a straight week to catch his division. Probably slept his entire leave. Hope that fucker shot towels and got his dick wet, hell knows he earned it.

Really sorry man.

Stop feeding him retards, he's not for real.

Sometimes you gotta get broken to get made.

stop making him feel fed, ultra giga gaylord

I know, I was curious as to what his response was

>sometimes

Autism

Our PE teacher put a wrestling mat into the hallway, so we could have fun in the recess.
But sadly we had that faggot Jorge, who sucked at wrestling, so he took his opponents testicle between his two finger and pinched really hard.
The mat was removed, because Jorge got beaten up many times.

the fuck jorge?

goddam is he classy. would hit

Chad duvall. Bucktoothed, dirty bully. Retard as fuck.
Always intimidating people and the staff wouldnt reprimand him other than the typical process of sitting him in the principals office for an hour.
In 4th grafe he spit right in my face for absolutely no reason and i was restrained from retaliatinh by the security officer who watched the whole thing because "its chad"

Guy in middle school. We called him buts because that was his last name. Had zero friends and we bullied him mercilessly. He had big bug eyes and a fruity bowl cut. He would lick his hand and rub his dick under his desk while staring at girls in class. It was a small class with desks in a semi circle so it was easy to see that he was doing it. When we went on a school trip we stopped at the beach and he took creep shots of the girls in swimsuits. It was the 90s so he did so quite obviously with a disposable camera.

There was this kid on elementary, fucking retarded af, Her mom came from work 3 or 5 times a day to change his diaper.
I told mate to gave him pennies and told him to put them in his diaper every time his mom leaves, this goes on for more than a week
>Be me
>Mate and i all the way back dying in silence when new teacher comes and tell us why is here now
>Got Miss Patricia suspended for not addressing the "problem" of one of her students

I had a guy who (despite our efforts to bring him into the group) didnt want any friends, his passion was trains. He would spend weekends recording them at the station, make videos, post in train foruns, run around school pretending to be a train, during classes he would draw almost professional like blueprints for trains and would get max grades on everything.

We also had a guy who loved being a shit stain, one day a friend of mine puked in his head and he ran home (2/3 km away) full of puke and screaming, it was hilarious

Is your name Chris?

When I was in 7th grade we had this kinda autistic boy in class, I believe his name was Niklas. Nobody liked him because he was really weird and looked like he hadn't showered for weeks. He had zero friends and got bullied a little by other classmates, but it wasn't that bad. But one day he totally freaked out and ran away during recess. Everybody thought he would come back when recess was over but he didn't. Our teacher was worried about him so he sent out a few students to search for him ( I was one of them). We searched the whole place and found him near by some trees (you could call it a small forest, idk). He had been crying for a while and as we went closer he freaked out again and tried to scare us by throwing some stones. Of course we weren't amused and took some big sticks as weapons and just chased him with those back to the school building. He cried to the teacher about it but he luckily didn't gave a fuck. That dude was a fucking crybaby but brilliant at maths..still weird.

Pic not related, sorry if I made some grammar mistakes, I'm a germanfag.

I knew this kid named Ricky Bolda. He was poor and kinda weird. One day i decided to play with him. We had a bunch of toys on the floor. I was playing with a boat and he said that's a neat ship. The teacher thought he said shit and got in trouble. I tried to defend him but she didn't believe me. I felt sorry for him. No one knew what happened to him after that. That was 35 years ago in kindergarten. I still wonder what happened to Ricky Bolda.

hahahahha

I dont remember her name but there was this girl about third grade that used to just laugh at everyone. It pissed off ALL the kids so bad we used to take turns beating her head against the cement wall by the coat racks. and she would just keep laughing and never told on anyone. Im thinking allison, or andrea something. Black raven hair down to her ass. I have no idea what the fuck was wrong with us.

Shit.

You could have destroyed super ultra turbo nigger xd with those quints but nooooooo.

Not every experience in life is gonna tear you down and build you up fag, but a good handful of defining moments start with destruction.

That isn't what I meant at all kiddo. Per aspera ad astrum.

All tits are. The one closest to the heart is always bigger.

i was the weirdest kid in my class

it's not fun. the fact i managed to lose my virginity at 17 was a literal miracle.

story

My mistake.

>grade 8
>extremely shitty inner city school
>everyone is from a welfare drug dealing baby pumping degenerate family
>mid year, girl name destiny starts classes
>she has a thin face, small tits but big hard pot belly and wide hips for a 14 year old
>she has buck teeth, a whiny voice and a GIANT hand sized birthmark on her face
>she never made friends
>made shitty remarks about everything
>layered her clothing, so she would wear a skirt over a bigger skirt and then jeans underneath
>rarely showered
>dumb, lazy
>because of the shitty nature of our inner city fetal alcohol syndrome welfare teat sucking school she was bullied
>one day she got beat up and went into a frenzy and nobody cared
>teachers didnt like her
>she hid in the corner store until her parents picked her up
>disappeared after that

fuckin destiny you silly ugly bitch

damn decent of you

In highschool there was this guy who masterbaited during lunchbreaks on the toilet, he also walked behind some ugly ass teachers and wanked.

And once he masterbaited infront of me during a school trip. No joke.
He had Autism.

Once he said infront of the entire class, reading from a paper, saying that he was autistic. " This is probably suprising for you guys. But I have autism"

We had a guy called PJ in our class, severely autistic. He used to swing from the rails on the stairs, up on the 2nd story and the school would go in lock down, every fucking week. Then one day he pulled his dick out in class in front of a few girls and we never saw him again. This was grade 4 mind you.

3-5?

>masterbaited

>now kiss