OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEF PREGAME THREAD

I know it doesn't start for another three days, but fuck it. Monday Night's going to suck a load of chodes and this is going to be the biggest, most impactful regular season game of the year. Get in here and discuss the first and best game of week 14.

>a load of chodes
Got me good OP

As a Thursday Night game, the Raiders and Chiefs will be participating in Color Rush. The Raiders will be wearing white with silver numbers, reminiscent of the AFL jerseys they've worn before in 2009 and 1994.

The Chiefs have the best defense in the afc west.

Meanwhile, the Chiefs will be wearing red. This is in interesting contrast to the previous game between KC and Oakland where the Chiefs wore white on white on white.

Those unis are gay.

Go Cheeves

based uniforms for a based team

27-17 KC wins, Carr throws two crushing interceptions in the 4th

Digits denied.

>in the 4th
Carr is very solid in the 4th quarter, you can argue that he's clutch

t. Pissed off Chorger fan

Wish >we took Carr

t. suicidal $(er fan

Just about everyone does. The Raiders' 2014 draft is going to go down as one of the best of all time.

Your mom went down on the best of all time m8

>and then that raidnigger actually said his team had a chance on thursday

next time the raiders get a color rush the should go full edge and do all black

My dad is pretty GOAT famn. Thanks.

honesty the chiefs are probably going to murder the raiders, no way carr stays clean this game on the right side and without a clean pocket he's average at best

meanwhile mack is going to get shutout and smeth is going to manage the shit out of that terrible pass defense

final score: 27-13

mfw this win solidifies Derek Carr as MVP.

The Raiders have been running 6OL sets a lot. They'll probably have the right side triple protected with Howard, the 6th OL (was Vadal Alexander against Buffalo, might be Denver Kirkland if he can get healthy), and a tight end. Mike Tice is a fucking wizard, the Raiders' O-line is elite, and I honestly don't expect Carr to get pressured all that much.

Also Latavius Murray's back in the lineup. He'll be key for the Raiders' run game that was as sorely missing as he was in the last game vs. KC. This game isn't going to be nearly as much of a blowout as chiefposters are making it out to be.

>image.png

>he doesn't shitpost literally everywhere he goes

Honestly the Raiders are gonna beat the chiefs. That offense is on fire an will outscored the chiefs to the point the chiefs offense can't keep up.

Raiders 27
Chiefs 17

The real issue is the fact the Queefs don't have an offense or defense, they rely on turnovers to create points and it's the only way they won their last two games. A well disciplined team will just dismantle their defense. Especially since the razorcakes had a good pass rush and the Raiders just countered that by having Carr work exclusively out of the shotgun. And even then their Rush game didn't suffer as much.

Unless the queefs get bailed out by massive refball on par with the Patriots in 2001, There's no way the Chiefs can win.

chiefs already assblasted the raidurs at home ese. I don't think subzero arrowhead will treat the raidurs too kind

And? The Chiefs overachieve and blow out a considerably better team every year. They did it to the Patriots in 2014 and to the Broncos in Denver in 2015.

Sorry Chefs fans but it's hard to take your team seriously

You've always been a tough out but nobody's ever considered you a real threat.

Raiders are much more dangerous and will win this game easily.

>Satan trips

Holy fuck.

>raiders fans unironically believe they'll beat the chiefs
The Chiefs win in arrowhead on Thursday night, there's just no denying that

You know who got 6's like yours on his jersey?

I am so fucking tired of all these fucking Raiders fans on this fucking board. Where the fuck were you guys before you got Carr? I'll tell you where you were, on the other side of the bay sucking Krapernick's dick because you sure weren't on here posting about the raiders.

The day the Raders get knocked out of the playoffs will be the greatest day Sup Forums has had in a long time

Chiefs are 1-3 on TNF since 2012. Reid is also 1-3 (both are a combined 1-4). He's a long preparation time babby.

Hey, I was a Raiders fan since Gabe Jackson joined the raiders, I've played O-Line, Followed the draft and liked his style, So I said "I'll follow where he goes" And guess where he landed.

The raidnigger genocide almost upon us, I am eagerly anticipating the Chicano suicide rate to skyrocket following our 20 point route and Derek Carr breaks his leg

Name a worse fanbase than the Gayders

Philthy

The xehawks by a very close margin

Satan has spoken

dem boys would booty blast either team
deal with it

>I am so fucking tired of all these fucking Raiders fans on this fucking board. Where the fuck were you guys before you got Carr? I'll tell you where you were, on the other side of the bay sucking Krapernick's dick because you sure weren't on here posting about the raiders.
>
>The day the Raders get knocked out of the playoffs will be the greatest day Sup Forums has had in a long time

speak for yourself, sperg lord
>
>Hey, I was a Raiders fan since Gabe Jackson joined the raiders, I've played O-Line, Followed the draft and liked his style, So I said "I'll follow where he goes" And guess where he landed.

Jackson was in the same draft as carr.

A team that had no pass rush? May as well give carr a lawn chair

there is not one in any other sport

cowboys get coverage sacks and the rush has improved every game. if they play either team in LI (unlikely) the secondary will be at full strength.
as if it matters though, the boys will dominate T.O.P. keeping the a fresh and the opposing d gassed. have you even watched a cowboys game this year?

Dem boyz about to get exposed as fuck in the playoffs

How? why do people keep saying that? exposed how exactly?

Well it's a good thing that the cowboys won't make it to the only game they'd be able to play the raiders or chiefs in this year.

> implying the chiefs or raiders can beat den, ne, or pitt/Baltimore

>solidifies
>less passing yards/gm than Brady
>less TDs/gm than Brady
>4 INTs to Brady's 1

The queefs

>post yfw dem boys go one and done in the playoffs

Raiders fans are the juggalos of the NFL

Chefs tbqh

Ah yes, the prince of lies

Queefs, the biggest shitposters and Trump supporters

also the Patriots because they always have to point at their tainted rings and pretend Brady is GOAT and pretend that the league, which has babied them for years is out to get them.

HOW DOES IT FUCKONG FEEL TO LOSE IN SPORTS AND IN POLITICS YOU FUCKING NU MALE CHICANO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA

>2 cents has been disposition into your account

Shitposting aside, this is going to be a great game

>top tier divisional rivalry
>two top tier teams
>heavy playoff implications
>top tier aesthetics, even after color rush
>top tier weather
>national television
>international streaming
>Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth calling the game

You had me until Cris Collinsworth.

I'd rather have Joe Buck calling than the game than that pretentious fuck.

I don't like him much either, but he's still a better color guy than dumbfucks like Phil Simms or Dan Fouts.

Michaels/Gruden is the dream.

>retard

>Denver
The chiefs have beaten denver, at home

>implying Goodell who wants to do everything in his power to stop brady wouldn't run in the middle of the field and shoot brady, gronk, edelman before taking his own life if the Patriots were close to wining another owl.

Raiders buttfucked Denver and beat Baltimore

>butthurt Commie detected

Pat Summeral, John Madden will forever be the GOAT.

They need Rich Gannon for every Raiders game just for his Seabase Anecdotes. The 2004 off season one was still my favorite.

The Monday Night """""game""""" is over. This is the next game. Intensify discussions.

Meme's Happen on Thursday Night, the Raiders are more of a meme team than the Chiefs
>meme's
that's my opinion and none of you can take it

By shitting the bed, probably on defense

And even the Cowboys O looked crappy against Minnesota

Raiders fan for life and Sup Forumsartan since 2013 famn,

the Chiefs and Raiders are 3-1 against the teams you listed

Coverage sacks? Wtf lmao it won't take the raiders to cuck dem boys Eli and obj will buttfuck you back into irrelevancy. Fuck you.

Fuck the stats. Murray has 11 fucking touchdowns, Carr doesn't need to go off big unless he has to which is better either way.Face it if the pats play the raiders they get an ass full of dick. The chefs are the only threat, if the raiders beat them in arrowhead, and that's a big if, there's nothing to stop them.

>all these bootyblasted ABCs in this thread

>mfw chiefs fans hate ABCs because they chose to do meth instead of learning them

You can't believe that.

If you've seen one Raiders Chiefs game you know it will be a shit show to the very end. This game will be a sloppy, funny mess for 4 quarters and it won't be easy for either team.

With the fuck stupid wins the Chiefs have pulled out of their ass lately you should be even more ready for utter disappointment, because I've had pegged for losing SEVERAL times this year and they still squirmed out of it.

Prepare you asshole for Thursday Satan, because its going to be a wild ride.

fuck denver for trying that field goal, a tie would have essentially secured the division for the raiders

>Wanting a tie in football

Semen slurp is the next thread over m8

>Sup Forums seriously believes this

>game doesn't start for three days

Why does this thread even exist?

>biggest, most impactful regular season game of the year
Ehh I think Week 16 Steelers vs. Ravens will basically decide the AFC North winner while the other probably won't be in the playoffs. Plus both of those teams have a legitimate shot at going to the Super Bowl.

This game decides who most likely wins the AFC West (the best division in the NFL), a large amount of the AFC home field (the difference between playing in Oakland and KC in January is massive), and heavily establishes momentum entering the postseason. Both the Raiders and Chiefs are better than the AFC North teams (fluke blowout in Pittsburgh aside) and as a result the game will be a higher quality one.

it's a containment thread for the shitposting

the west is probably sending 3 teams to the playoffs and is the best division in the country this season, this game essentially decides 3/6 playoff spots

Memeiors, and that shouldn't even count

Raidniggas will finish 10-6 desu

>Smeth dinks and dunks, but the shitty D turns every check down into a first down. 17-7 Game managed!
>Chargers (who are actually a better team than the refball babies but unfortunately are not moving to Vegas) get revenge at home in a shootout, 34-30
>Luck puts on a clinic on how to run a real 2 minute drill without PI flags on 4th and 20, 31-28
>Fittingly, in week 17, Denver D pitches a 17-0 shutout

Screen cap this

Delusional to the max.

That Colts vs Raiders game is going to be game of the year 35+ points for both of them

>Chiefs win
>Pats get first seed
>cuck the entire AFC at home
>cuck the cuckboys in the Superb Owl
>Tom Brady builds his legend

If you're a Raiders fan, the best thing you could hope for is a complete and absolute Chiefs blowout. Like on the order of 42-9.

If you look at the past few years, this is the blood sacrifice required in order for the team to win the Superbowl later in the season.

Raiders already paid the Chiefs blood sacrifice in Oakland. 16 point loss (same margin as Denver's loss to KC in 2015), completely shut out in the 2nd half, and scored on by a fucking defensive tackle.

Blount has 12 touchdowns. Your argument is invalid.

All that game will decide is which awful AFC North team gets bounced from the playoffs in the first round.

GOTY in 2 (two) days

im so excited / afraid for this shit show

daily reminder that the chiefs are destined to win this game by at least 17 points. Look into your heart raidurs fans you know this to be true

It's a containment thread for pepe shitposters

You mean the 1/6 spots.

3 out of 6 spots, not the 3 and 6 spots. Really it's going to go a long way in determining four spots: 1, 2, 5, and 6.

>bill v raider thread
>all those queef fags calling the game over
>based carr 4th quarter come back
>suddenly they all disappear for the rest of the day
>suddenly show up again
you all remind me of roaches

they disappear once the spray and lights comes out

come back when you shut the lights off

every single post a queef fag makes you can sense their fear behind every letter typed

I got banned for a day for making a TYBC thread so I know that faggot mod is going to be watching that game

>96 posts
>barely any TYBC

LGTSS
Thank you based Carr

Ay yo fuck the chiefs and their above average grilling.

TYBC