Am i pretty Sup Forums?

Am i pretty Sup Forums?

You were fuckable but then you grew out of your cuteness now your just a fat cum dump who knows nothing better then to be a cheap hore to get by

U dun goofed

She was never cute

yeah....

>pretty ugly

"Jessi now goes by the name Damien and prefers to be refereed to with they/them pronouns"

Because of course she does.

Actually I'd say you're kinda cute.

I've always felt sorry for her ;(
Nasty pussy tho

that burger beef tho

>I've always felt sorry for her

and I'm glad to see uppity bitches get their takedown
>not sexist

Never seen it

post another pic...full body if u can

Not her fault she dumb.

Yeah

inb4 roastbeef + 404

during the time she made the video and maybe a year or so later i'd have split her in half. without a doubt

we done goofed

Cute in a, "huge submissive slut who would do whatever you want but would have more red flags than a communist country and wouldn't be worth it in the long run due to rapid weight gain and, more than likely, dumber than bricks conversational ability; but hey it would be a good few months until you'd probably try to lock it down with a baby"
But I'm 31, jobless, and 360 pounds of nope myself so it's starting to look pretty good.

#consequences

Tits or GTFO

Also you are cute

tits face timestamp or gtfo op

In case anyone was interested here she is today...

That recent vid of her sucking off that fat guy was kinda hot though. Mostly the shock factor of seeing someone fuck that you've known for a long time. Or known about I guess.

source?

She'd be cute if she took care of herself. Didn't dress like the mental tumblr slut she is, lost weight. Her pussy was actually pretty normal looking too. Never got the fuss. In the real world you see far worse.

Mostly I feel bad for her because she has some severe issues

she looks like a fatter egoraptor

She'd tell us if she were in a scheisse film, right?

Really unflattering. There's actually nothing badly wrong with her features. She has pretty eyes and lips. Just ashame she's fat and has shitty hair

linky?

cute?

Let's not go overboard, eh?

She is a solid 5, who could maybe pull off a 6. Never seen her nekkid but much depends on her bod. But she is plainly deeeeeeeeply crazy, and not in a fun party girl way but in a snip your cock off and drive away in your ar sort of crayZ

Another recent photo.

And apparently this was her roommate before she moved so...theres that.. Apparently they played dress up and took photos.

Google it, then post it here

Original ones are illegal.

Fuck that

summer comes early this year it seems

so what is she famous for?

she's famous for being infamous, son.

I said cute not hot. There's nothing wrong with her features overall.

Fuck I feel old...

instagram degrotesquedami

Don't all go there and scare her off and have her go into hiding again...

so.. anyone wants to say the story?

I'VE BACK TRACED YOU ALL AND AM GONNA REPORT YOU TO THE CYBER POLICE! THIOS IS HER FATHER!

Is xhe disabled now?

no, just fat

Probably transabled, that fuckhead twat.

her cosplay could be on point

Uh oh... consequences will never be the same.

She has some kind of bone disorder? She's in wheelchair most of the time now apparently. Could be real. Could be part of her fucked up mind. Who knows...

Lol we r legun

Tits or gtfo

No

Mind disorder. But to be fair, that much fat takes a horrible toll on knees, hips, etc. This is why being fat is a terrible personal choice. She's on welfare and all that shit costs normal people more money from their taxes.

This was all what... 7 years ago? 8? so, she's pushing 20 years old now? Man, she's aged horribly. She'll be another fat mama boo boo or whatever that cunt's name is... by the time she's 30.

No, fuck off and do your own research. Google Image search is built into the site, newfriend.

post more of this slut

She was the polar opposite of Lolichan. Both were around 12, but while Jesse was a total whore with a blown out hoohaa, and posted all that crap across the internet, Lolichan was cute, adorable, never posted even remotely PG-13 content. Jesse was something Sup Forums stepped in while out walking and tracked into our house. Lolichan was one of us and part of our family.

Interesting study in contrasts.

i know who she is retard, jessi slaughter, and i know she was bullied and the video with her dad, but i wanna see the actual threads.

i honestly would hate for my daughter to find out about Sup Forums.. oh god..

yeah but it doesn't seem like loli turned out much better. She still turned to camming on mfc.

Really? What's her cam name? Man...time flies...

Jesse is moving to Memphis apparently. Leaving her BF behind. Awww...

chansluts.com/camwhores/loli-chan/

Yeah, but her being on Sup Forums wasn't what caused her downfall... it was shit that went down after she left. She was also a cutter, too. Makes me sad.

Here's her nudes.

Thanks. Well...hopefully she's cashing in on her online fame as a child... God knows Jesse really can't...

Now that Jessi is legal, does she keep posting her vagina on the Internet?

She posted a topless pic on her tumblr when she turned legal but that's it as far as I know.

Yes

Less now that it takes great effort to get her phone around all the fat.

can you post it?