Get woken up by loud noises

>Get woken up by loud noises
>Open front door, walk outside
>See this

What do you do

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/27/asia/taiwan-nazi-school-asia/
kotaku.com/japanese-idols-dress-as-nazis-for-halloween-1788178386
therebel.media/rabid_feminazi_clementine_ford_brags_about_getting_a_man_fired_from_his_job_on_facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=KIpcxy9M1pw
youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Ey H'ol up! I'll be down in a second! save me a flag"

cum in my pants and start farting

Celebrate

I would be happy. Simple as that. Would drink my morning Coffee with a big smile.

This will never happen. You are autistic.

realize I dropped acid while watching pink floyds the wall again, find a place to hide until I have a better grasp on reality

Hide the shekels, Benji!!!

Nazi salute and Heil Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(then try to not to wake up because such a wonderful dream)

HEIL HITLER

im asian so i dont know how should i feel
they got cool ass uniforms though

Tell all three of them to shut the fuck up and go back to school. Fucking teenage edge and their bullshit Nazi phase

>im asian so i dont know how should i feel
Realize you're at a cosplay convention?

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/27/asia/taiwan-nazi-school-asia/

kotaku.com/japanese-idols-dress-as-nazis-for-halloween-1788178386

>they got cool ass uniforms though
Guess that's why chinks always cosplay as nazis.

obviously do a 360° and walk away.

join in

this

Relax.. they are 2 nil.. they will fuck up and loose again

join march

Why is he fat as fuck?

Why is his balls hanging out?

Why are there stains on his boxer?

Be happy to witness the great nation rise

Hide my yarmulke, shave my head, and Load up the ar-15.

I'm not first on the list for who they'd murder in the streets, but I dislike conforming enough that they would eventually come for me. It would be damn tempting to grab a truck and run the fuckers all down.

Failing that, I'd mask up and launch water balloons of paint at them.

>Why is his balls hanging out?

i didnt even noticed the balls
why are you looking at his crotch area in the first place huh? fucking perv
go fap to hentai you loser

If you don't know the answers to those questions, then you really don't belong here.

Because that is the reality of the alt-right.

>draws alt-right meme picture
>doesn't even notice that you're subconsciously drawing balls

I think you might be gay. But that's okay, according to the alt right faggots are welcome now.

if they're ok with asians (half jap)
then they're okay to me i'll even cheer for them
as long as they don't fuck with my animu

Why would you even be on their "list"? You should only fear them if you are underhuman trash

They have big balls?

Go back to sleep.
I'm white, I have nothing to worry about.

Be happy to be in Germoney.
But loud noise today is Allahua akbar.

put hell march on

go to work, since i clearly overslept.

no just small balls hanging out

Atheist, bisexual, left-handed, tried psychedelics a few times and liked them, weird hobby. Liberal political views. That's more than enough to get killed in a rigid, insanely conformist society like that.

I have a job, I do it well, and I'm working on an engineering degree. I'm engaged to a woman, so I could easily hide almost everything, but I don't fucking want to live like that. The mindset that produces Nazi-like ideologies is primitive and at least a little mean-spirited. There is a reason why scientists and artists are always the enemy of these states.

Homo detected

onision?

Saddest homo detected. Bitch enjoy yourself.

So what do all your grandpas who got sent out to fight your heroes have to say about your political "views"?

First communism was in for lonely edgelord teens now it's fascism. Cool

probably commit suicide as i'm a serb :(

Be happy. Find employment in the new administration.

You do have a few good points. The Nazis in the Third Reich really killed everything different to them. I personally would not have a problem with you, beeing biseuxual and an atheist.

Only argument bothering me is to state that the Ideology is primitive. The Oldschool Nazis had more than just a bunch of intelligent Scientists. They were killing machines listening to classic Music and enjoying Operas. Not primitive, at least in my opinion.

trips reveal your power-level

anyways, you are kinda funny. In a cute-puppy sense.
So, what happens with you in college if you hold republic views?
What happens with you on your workplace if you tell the local shrieking feminist that her views about the wage-gap are pulled out of her ass?
What happens with you if you criticize Islam for the same reasons that you just criticized Nazis for?
What happens with you if you point out that racial profiling has dramatically reduced black on black crime, which is why BLM (since they demanded an end to this police practice) is responsible for more black deaths than the police?
what happens with you if you speak truth to power in your current society?

Time to grab my bat.

>"OH SHIT, I SLEPT IN!!"

jesus Christ, shut the fuck up you hypocritical Scumbag. You were one of the first Nations to colaborate with the Nazis. Only thing that turned you Suckers around was, that the Italians prefered the Croatians with Pavelic, because he was in Italian Exile.

my grandpa was a german officer

oh

German here.
He would give me a slap on my shoulder and smile. RIP Heinz

>now it's fascism
Proof, if any were needed, that you misunderstand both the anons and what fascism is.

Join in.

It's the fear of people different from you. It's an instinct much older than humanity that keeps animals clear of other, potentially dangerous species. In humans, it has changed some. We had a long prehistory where the best collections of resources were in the hands of other humans. A behavioral mechanism that allowed one group to destroy, enslave, or just raid and steal from another was highly advantageous. I think our xenophobic instincts arose from our fear of other species, and it has been a major source of evil ever since.

I believe you that the higher-ups in the nazi party, and many like them, were very educated and sharp-witted people. But the immense majority of followers were running on basic tribal instincts that we should have shed thousands of years ago.

I live in Vienna and we have a lot of you and your folks. You are the perfect definition of a "white" Nigger, not even being really white. Only thing you are capable of is stinking and robbing grandmothers.

My grandfather was an Austrian and the other was a Jap. Idk what they'll say

Breath easy.

Conservative economic models have gaping holes in them that are becoming more obvious every year. People who cling to them are provably incorrect, and I wouldn't be afraid to make a fool of them. Conservative moral values want to put me in prison, so I don't feel at all bad about avoiding people who believe in them.
I don't actually follow the far-left wage gap narrative in its fullest sense. As for what happens, the results are very mixed and not what Breitbart wants you to think. As for my reaction, I'd moderate any conflict I saw. The two views can be connected by a few threads of math and logic, and I wish more people would see it.
Only the extreme strawman-level liberal fringe likes radical islam more than radical christianity. In most cases, you'd get agreement unless you tried to equate regular islam to fascist christianity.
Racial profiling, citation needed.
How about you ask that last question to a climate scientist?

My grandfather served in Germany during Vietnam in the motor pool. His brother went to Nam and got cancer from agent orange exposure and died around 08.
He's not a big supporter of my views but I think he understands why I feel the way I do. Neither of them mind I wear my ring or have a swastika tattoo. He does call me out on a double standard of having one or two black friends but they're okay people.

I do understand your point of view and I do enjoy having a normal Conversation at least once on this board. It is a pity I still have to go now. Have a nice day

>what do u do?

= start sucking my own cock watching BBC movie on xhamster

The very philosophy of the Austrian model is a fantasy. The AM claims you cannot use the scientific method to study economics. But this gives rise to their idea that when real data does not agree with the AM, it's the real data that they throw out.
Think about that. Using the AM, I could claim trees fly like helicopters and there are vast, verdant jungles in Antarctica. And all real world evidence that does not support my 'theory' is to be disregarded out of hand.
And now you might understand why 40 years of failure has not dampened conservatives enthusiasm for trickle down economics. All 40 years of failure is to be disregarded because it does not agree with their theory.

Mein Gott das OP dumkopf
>Seig heil
>卐卐卐卐卐

Tell them to shut the fuck I have to go to work. Go dress like a faggot somewhere else.

up*

Found out if actual uprising, seeing as the state of the country is in.
Weigh my options to find out which side would I'd prosper better on.
Could go either way, jewish background, but I look wehrmacht as fuck.

>Conservative economic models have gaping holes in them that are becoming more obvious every year. People who cling to them are provably incorrect, and I wouldn't be afraid to make a fool of them. Conservative moral values want to put me in prison, so I don't feel at all bad about avoiding people who believe in them.
Q.E.D. our current society oppresses opposing views. Thank you for this demonstration. Neither wants the republic party to imprison you, nor are they staffed with an army of apes on type-writers, like you imagine them to be.

>As for what happens, the results are very mixed and not what Breitbart wants you to think.
Breaitbart wants me to think nothing specific, just my clicks. Anyways, they are by far not the only source for information, and what actually happens can be seen here.
therebel.media/rabid_feminazi_clementine_ford_brags_about_getting_a_man_fired_from_his_job_on_facebook

>Only the extreme strawman-level liberal fringe likes radical islam more than radical christianity. In most cases, you'd get agreement unless you tried to equate regular islam to fascist christianity.
How about we compare the enacted shariah law, present in the vast mayority of islamic countries, and therefore the system the mayority of muslims live under, with western society, and their respective nations laws? Ofc, such comparrisons are racist in nature, aren't they?

>Racial profiling, citation needed.
youtube.com/watch?v=KIpcxy9M1pw

>How about you ask that last question to a climate scientist?
You mean before or after the paris clima agreement that got signed by 200 nations?
I'm still waiting for your answer to that question, tho?

Seen kyle?

Join

"he's about this tall. Anyone seen Kyle? "

>Nazi-like ideologies
>a little mean-spirited

you think you're being cute, aren't you?

That wasnt the question stupid.

It is a hypothetical situation, you autist. OP using saying that it could just happen. They were asking "what would be your reaction if it did?"

Most military uniforms of age were. But Germany's stood out for its sharp design.

Someone start posting military uniforms

This

Only correct answer.

Smile and say "About damn time"

Not as loose as your mom

Yeah, I bet your grandparents are real happy about how the west turned out.

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw

>check'd

Get my gun its time to start shooting all the nazi fags.