EVEN REDDIT HATES IT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>caring about what reddit thinks
I wonder where OP is from

>yfw in a month Sup Forums will be defending this

Ironic shilling, that is.

It's already happening.

I saw it today and liked it for the most part. The last part was pretty stupid though.

Its a fun flick with unconventional style that actually conveys itself as a superhero parody unlike that forced piece of shit Deadpool and actually contains sensitive character moments unlike that piece of shit Guardians of the Galaxy

Watch Suicide Squad and finally decide between your own taste and critics'.

Good. So the "reddit likes it" meme can die.

Reddit has shit taste

>implying it isn't autists spamming 10's and 1's.
Looks like the 10 crowd is winning

Why are we obsessed with Reddit again?

Because people keep using them as example of "normies".

Hopefully stuff like this can help kill reddit discussion here.

Certain subreddits are literally Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums

there is a lot overlap between reddit and Sup Forums, this isn't a surprise. Just because there are specialzied SJW havens in Reddit doesn't mean they're all like that. I mean, Sup Forums has /lgbt/

Only the anti art Sup Forumsedditors

No on that is authentic to Sup Forums will defend this or any capeshit flick that has come out in the last 5 years

Isn't swaglord a mod on r/Sup Forums too?

>tfw Sup Forums will never go back to being Sup Forums

Do does Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) whp is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

>there is a lot overlap between reddit and Sup Forums
Because fucking redditors invaded this place years ago and now there's basically no difference between the users of boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums and reddit. I doubt most of Sup Forums's current regulars have been here longer than 3 years.

Nolanfag detected
TDKR really made you think, right?

certain subreddits are literally similar to particular Sup Forums boards. like you can see a lot of /r/theredpill and /r/thedonald in Sup Forums and a lot of Sup Forums in /r/gaymenhavingsex and /r/interracialcuckolding

Nolanbabby fuck off

BvS shits all over that trilogy

spoken like a true DCuck.

Deadpool and Guardians are hilariously better than that shitshow that is Suskwa.

>the second post on r/Cuckhold is BBC and little white boi

you can't make this shit up