I need to stop smoking, but i fucking love it. what do ? any advice from quitters ?

i need to stop smoking, but i fucking love it. what do ? any advice from quitters ?

what part am i lying a about ?

it's only an addiction if you're trying to quit

Stop buying ciggies cunt

the
>i need to stop smoking
part
if you
>fucking love it
then The Game is lost

>any advice from quitters ?
change brands, start smoking the cheapest nastiest stuff you can get, worked for me sorta kinda.... ok, not yet, but i have cut back a lot!

quitting is for losers

Switch to Cheyennes. Don't go back to your brand. I don't usually like menthol, but Extreme Menthol had a burst of taste and thick smoke.
Get a rechargeable pen vape, put in 2.4% Nicotine Juice. Let it soak before using.
Try ween from Cheyennes -> Vape

Upgrade your vape to better equipment, reduce nicotine levels, change to no nicotine, stop vaping.

Stopping smoking hits you with a massive depression, it's not just the nicotine you are craving. Ask Dr. about wellbutrin.

Good luck. I haven't smoked a cig in 4 months, and my Nicotine level is 1.8% at the moment.

lol thx for the advice .. but fuck vaping .. i rather die having cancer than vape

How do you have 1.8% nicotine level after 4 months when Nicotine half-life is 2 hours, and is metabolized in 20 hours max ?

Vape.

E-Ciggies?

Eat pears. Lots and lots of pears. Want a smoke? Have a fucking pear. Be angry about it, but have a fucking pear. Should be good in 3-6 months.

>any advice from quitters ?

Stop buying them.

I went cold turkey for months. It was excruciating but it was worth it for me. I will admit I miss it a little in the occasion I smell distant cigarette smoke but I remind myself it's not worth it. Smoking only alleviates stress for a few minutes, it only adds onto your problems.

mhhh still kinda gay but i would rather do that than vape

I just quit cold turkey, but I was never a heavy smoker either. I would say try e-cigs or something for a while then slowly wean off those.

will try this .. sounds like my kinda jam

>From cancer to cancer
Good advices on Sup Forums

what would be good E Cigarettes to buy then .. what do i look out for ?

I smoked for 10 years. Went to the doctor, got champix pills. They stop the nicotine from working and help mitigate the moodiness. It took a couple of tries but I have been clear for about 6 or so months now. I still would love to smoke but I don't need to anymore.

hahaha

how many do you smoke a day?

Cousin went from smoking 3 packs a day for about 8 years to quitting cold turkey one day and hasnt smoked for 3 years.

I use dip but it's retarded as well. Haven't smoked in a while but as soon as I quit dipping I know I'll start again

Just keep smoking your gona die anyway might as well die doing something you enjoy

Pro: Having a ready excuse to walk away from a boring conversation at a party. (“Excuse me, I’m just going to go have a cigarette.”)

Get cancer and die then you retard

"I'd rather just quit smoking than do something that may be just as bad or worse for me, and on top of that, makes me look like a hipster faggot" Wow the guy must be a retard, right guys? Right...? Right......?

KYS

That's kind of like me. I didn't smoke 3 packs a day but I would smoke roughly 20-30 cigs a day.
Started smoking when I was 13 and gave up spontaneously on my 25 birthday when I realized I was smoking nearly half my life. Haven't smoked in nearly 4 years now.
The key is to not be a wishy-washy fucking bitch OP and actually have some conviction in the things you do.

It was easy to quit.

Step one,

Realizing if you ever take a single puff of a cigg it's starting all over. Like you never quit.

Your an addict, ya know how alcoholics can't have a sip or they'll go bender?

Smoking's a drug, it's the same damn thing.

So buck up, stop being a pussy and don't touch them again,

After a week start eating cause right now you have no idea how good food tastes

but smoking is kewl. why stop? i can smoke less when sober but drinking without smoking...

~ 8 - 10 .. i smoke a lot when i drink tho .. so on weekends there is absically no limit

>The key is to not be a wishy-washy fucking bitch OP and actually have some conviction in the things you do
this jsut might be the biggest problem i have in my life .. not only regarding cigs

let me see...

2edgy5me

Just fucking stop it. Make a decision and stick to it. It's going to suck, but self-improvement is all about being better at suffering.

true dat!

I quit last year. Switched to Swedish Snus to deal with cravings, then quit snus after half a year. I was also trying to save a relationship with my gf who wasn't a fan of me smoking a pack a day.
That's what worked for me.

If you love it then you are not ready yet. You need to hate it to have the correct motivation. It's actually really easy to quit, the hard part is to quit the habit of when you smoke. You smoke mostly cause you're bored or don't know what to do with yourself. Figure out those times when you want to smoke, when you first wake up, after a meal, when u get in your car, after getting high ect... Those are going to be the times when you don't know what to do with yourself, so the best thing to do is take deep breaths, yoga breathing exercises. This is what you when you smoke right? Breath in and out deep. Find a distraction when you urge and it'll pass in a minute or two. Good luck

What you have to do is to really have a rational and emotional intent to quit, because YOU wanted to quit. No one will help you, no one can.

What helps user is to go hermit style / mysterious-I-have-stuff-to-sort-in-my-life for a week or so ; avoid all unnecessary discussions with smoker friends until you are sure you passed the cap.

The hardest part is the emotional realization that people, your family and friends, never cared for your health. You are born alone and you will die alone.

Pro:

Stop buying them, practice some self control.

Have four friends that all successfully quit using Chantix. Shit works like a charm.

Quit smoking is easy! I have done it many times in the past and plan on doing it again soon.

No but really. Just stop and dont find excuses. I was clean for like 3 months when i saw vaporizer at the store and got curious to try that for a while thinking it was better than cigarettes anyways. The nicotine addiction got fueled up again and now i have been back on real smoking on the weekends. It was a dumb idea to think that anything else than just quitting cold turkey once and for all would work.

Telling someone that has a a chemical addiction isn't a matter of just making a decision. Can you decide to stop drinking water? No. You have a chemical dependency. It's not a matter of will power.

>3 months

Shit, I don't know how many times I quit and then restarted somewhere between 6 weeks and three months.

With me, there was always alcohol involved. A few beers, a few friends, maybe I'd just take a smoke out of someone's pack and just smell the tobacco.

So, the last quit, 2 years ago, I decided to stop drinking too. Give up for a little while, avoid bars and clubs, and drinkers in general.

So, I lost most of my friends (or never really had friends) when I stopped drinking, but I loved the feeling as much if not more than not smoking.

Now, I don't smoke cigerettes, and I don't drink.

the choice is yours

if you REALLy loved it, you wouldn't even think of quitting.

this guy loves smoking.

i quit 6 years ago. it wasn't as hard for me as everyone makes it out to be...but i'm going to start again when i can afford it--this world is shit, no need to prolong the agony. might as well enjoy what one can.

oh you're just an insecure faggot

switch to vaping. i was a pack a day smoker for 10 years, switched over and have not had a smoke in about 7 months