Wwyd thread - good replies get nudes

wwyd thread - good replies get nudes

I would get my nails done so they match with yours

I would make this bitch choke on my dick, standing over her head as she laid on her back on the bed

I'd throat fuck her until she puked all over my dick then use her vomit as lube when I destroyed her tiny asshole.

lets see them nips

What if she was your doll for an afternoon?

I think I would take her to a nice dinner when we finished let her use the bathroom follow her inside tie her to toilet and fuck her ass and leave her there

I'd come up behind her, smash her head into the laptop, then grab her by the hair and pull her head back hard while I anally raped her. after I nut inside her I'd leave her there, broken, bleeding and sobbing.

damn she has nice titties

I would bring her home and sit her in front of the computer have her go to Sup Forums create one of these threads and fuck her in all the ways people describe and post pics as proof

wwyd? Use/abuse her

Play with/fuck her tits?

I'd pin her down on the with one hand on her neck, fucking her pussy and slapping those tits red raw. Then I'd jam my cock deep down her throat to cum, balls on her chin.

Nice tan lines would probably help rub on her sunscreen and jerk off while I do it and then cum all over her so she thinks it was sunscreen ... epic cumshot tan lines

Would like you to film it for me to watch later...
How else would you use her while she's able to take more?

Would fuck her with one of those hair brushes and when she was about to orgasm I would jam my dick deep in her ass and fuck her till I filled her up with cum

I'd shove that hairbrush handle up her ass, and lead her to the bedroom. Have her suck hungrily at my dick and balls, while I toy and stretch her asshole with the brush. Then spread her asscheeks wide, replacing the brush with my cock and plow her ass until I fill it with cum.

I would shove her head into the toilet bowl occasionally letting her up for air while I spread her cheeks open and played with her asshole. Eventually I'd cum inside of her.

I'd put my penis in her vagina

Wwyd to Kylie H?

Wwyd lads do what you like she is dirty

smash her face against the mirror and fuck her ass with that toothbrush. have her look in the mirror as I thrust my cock into her and fuck until I cum while pulling her hair and choking her.

Anyone?