Who can even stop us at this point lads?

Who can even stop us at this point lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally the Trump of footclubs. This train has no brakes. MAKE BUNDESLIGA GREAT AGAIN

Monster FC

ES United

coca cola? they have the burn trademark

Lucozade Town

Paulaner München

Hillary tier football club. Not even a challenge. Kek wills it

The MOD who constantly bans their only fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

BAYERN COCA COLA

Some teenagers and a bottle of Jager?

>Denmark invades germany
>pic related
>wins champions league

Powerade Dortmund

>Denmark invading anything
>Kopenhagen FC winning anything
>this bait

MONSTER MÜNSTER

RED BULL Leipzig vs MONSTER Münster
#DerKlassiker

you can thank me for making the Blundesliga interesting again.

Pepsi Max münchen

I don't follow the Bundesliga too much, but I don't really get all the hate for RB Leipzig.
Yeah, it's a team owned by a big company that gives them tons of money but it's not like it's something that's unknown to the Bundesliga

There's Bayer Leverkusen, Wolfsburg which is basically owned by VW and Hoffenheim that's basically owned by SAP

I heard people go: "IF YOU DRINK RED BULL, YOU DESTROY FOOTBALL" but I've never heard them tell people not to use Aspirin, not to buy VWs or not to use SAP products for this reason (though to be fair SAP pretty much only makes stuff that's interesting for business and not personal use).

I say we do this for all European sports teams owned by a company

Say hello to your Liverpool Red Sox

El Plástico.

Exactly. Much of the hate is just butthurt MUH TRADITION fans that cannot deal with the fact that unlike their own club Leipzig indeed plays some really attractive football. Definitely not a fan of RB either, but most of today's fans are just annoying hypocrites.

>TFW you drink Jagerbombs alone in your room on Wednesday mornings
At least next year I'll be able to watch them in the CL

Can Manchester United Buccaneers win the Europal eagle?

Pls sell Mini-Foppa soon so my team can cash in big

Dunno, but the London Rams are just gonna shit the bed again, so they're not winning the Barclays League.

That one german club that wear Jägermeister uniforms.

Eintracht Braunschweig in 1973-1986. And it was the first club in Germany to have shirt advertising at all. To go round the legal obstacles that banned shirt advertisement at that time, hey even made Jägermeister as their official club emblem lel. Based Braunschweig

I'd like to impregnate your pussy.

München Dew.

That's some dank shirt.

Since Monster Münster is the university Judo club they would probably "win", Just not in a soccer match ^^

the winter transfer window

> JEWSADA nails entire squad for illegal levels of cafeine, and tooth decay

kek

Ovomaltine Moskau

>Astra St. Pauli

>Hertha Becks SC

Bacardi Cologna

Absolut Schalke

Karamalz Mainz

kyxs fgt

>Jeverkusen
>Mainz 5,0

rude

>Hamburger King

these are the only good ones in the whole thread tbqh

Hopfenheim

1. MC Donald

>samefagging

nope

Don't lie to me

yes

A plane crash

Don't forget about the "Borussia Dortmund Aktiengesellschaft" hating on RBL, too.

you mean Hamburger Burger Kings

i think you mean

Hamburger Burger Kings Chili Chicken Menu with Salsa Sticks and Coke for only 4,99€

>"IF YOU DRINK RED BULL, YOU DESTROY FOOTBALL"

lol people need to realize that this is just a faggy lawn ball sport designed for people to have a good time instead of hömös treating it like a life-or-death situation or at best a meeting spot/representative for the community to come together and if it's the latter, it shouldn't matter to you what the fuck they do in a city with mostly dead wannabe soviet clubs like leipzig

>red bull commercial comes on

i feel blessed

What does Red Bull even taste like? Don't say "german tears".

water with lots of sugar

[spoiler]austrian tears[/spoiler]

DUDE IT'S JUST A GAME LMAO

Also they develop youth players. Not like psg, city, chelsea

no one

you can't support an energy drink

>t. on his 6th can of ES today

Game after game after game, I realize now what's most important in my life: football. Show me something more thrilling than a perfect volley. Tell me you've never dreamed of the immaculate strike and that passionate moment when an entire nation holds its breath. Tell me that football is not our one common language when the whole planet stops for ninety minutes to be witness to that one thing we all un-der-stand.

Yeah.

You could tell me I'm wrong.

Some may say it's just a game.

But this is about HEROES and TRIBES, LOYALTIES and DEVOTION; it's our COMMITMENT and our PASSION, our BATTLE and our BELIEF; this is our FAITH.

Now, feel the fever of the crowd, hear the roar of the faithful! You are Ronaldinho, You are Wayne Rooney.

This is the beautiful game.
This is your moment.

What part of Red Bull are you from?

Literally any EPL team.

Born and raised in Arrbeecester

How long untill bayern buys the whole squad?

between this and next season

I'm from a redbull and vodka induced night of sex

dortmund
bayern

Mountain Dew Dresden

Make East Germany Great Again.

what did you mean by this

Live in Leipzig for Uni/work
I can tell you that no one in this city roots for RB, whereas in Dresden you have almost the whole city/countryside behind one team.

Plastic team = plastic fans.

It seems that most bundesliga fans actually enjoy getting cucked by buyern every year. They pretend as if the bundesliga were a humble and evenly matched league or something.
>muh tradition
>muh 51%
Piss off cucks. It's about time someone challenges buyern. They're just salty that Red Bull has done more in a year than their shit clubs ever will.

>It's about time someone challenges buyern

bayern would destroy them easily

So where do their fans come from? The stadium is always full.

Yeah, by buying their players

Just checking for bandwagoners.

keep crying bitch

Everyone wants a piece of Mini-Foppa

kek

Absolut Spöland/Vännäs

What tradition? The one that implies Buyern has to win every fucking season? Literally nobody watches your league anymore because of that. And when I say nobody I mean -nobody-

Did germans even care about bundesliga these last few years? What was there to talk about?

This, and its pretty big.

How does it feel supporting a team that's a literal advertisement?

Even Bayern winning again is better than a '''club''' like Red Bull winning it.

Sorry I thought you were these guys for a second. I was going to lol

They're the only relevant team in East Germany, it attracts the young and ambitious and the families in that area.

From Taurine, m8. You?

Aspartamstad

If you're a German that's not from Bavaria and you support Bayern you hate your league and your country and should kill yourself. I honestly can't think of a scummier club

Are you really this stupid, gaucho?. Most people are not mad at RB because they're winning but because they think it's unfair that such a plastic club has almost infinite amount of money whereas clubs with a long tradition are stuck in second or third division because they're poor as fuck. Ok course it's boring that Buyern wins every year, but there are many other things that make this league fun to watch. Now go fuck yourself and go watch your own pathetic league if you don't like the Bundesliga.

I'm from Bavaria and don't support Bayern

>t. Nürnberg /lifelong/

Who /lifelong/ here?

>Made a player with 99 rated everything and played him as a striker for Juve
>Disappeared in every game and Ibra scored all my goals
DARE TO ZLATAN

From the surrounding countryside. Just like at Munich where the actual people from tthe city support 1860.

Grzegorz Brzeczyszczykievicz and this guy are absolutely right. I miss the days of old /ass pee/ when this was the common opinion we could all agree on. Long before 4chins was subverted by plebbit fags who think Buyern bandwagoning is a funny way to troll.

Every true traditionsclub supporter will be rooting for RB if they are head2head with Buyern and no other team can come close.

Why are they scummy? Is it because they're always good and have the largest budget (I'm assuming)?

Buyern had tons of bandwagoners since decades. It just got worse after they won the treble.

Yes, on normie sites but not so much on spee.