Why is he so fucking small?

Why is he so fucking small?

He's big where it counts

>bigget Godzilla todate
>small

He's literally the biggest film incarnation yet

Holy fuck

Did you mean to post a picture of Orlando Bloom?

Is Godzilla going to choke his waifu at the end?

Looks like dog shit.
Are anons seriously telling this shit is going to be fucking kino? Holy fuck.

Not small enough to satisfy Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

where the fuck did you get this?

"kino" isn't a real word, it doesn't even have meaning as a meme. Stop using it.

>atomic breath in beginning
>turns to just fire at the end
fucking hack fraud

I don't know what you think kino means but it has nothing to do with a huge budget. Usually its the opposite actually

Some recent tv spot or something

Those are two different psrts of the scene, he has two different breaths he uses

I personally hate it.
But then underage babies will tell you it does have a meaning because it's literally cinema in German and that cinema means "fine art". When in fact means "movie theater" in German.
It might or might not be a good movie, but it does look like dog shit. That's what I meant.

he uses both. At first he has a atomic fire breath but then he gets pissed and his jaw unhinges and concentrates the breath into a beam.

as small as a whitbois dick famalam

>look like dog shit.
Have you never seen Japanese CGI? It was expected.

Funny, I didn't know it was released the past month.
Is it actually good?

A lot of people are saying its the best Godzilla movie in decades but a lot of die hard Godzilla fans think it strayed too far. I've been reading every plot detail and synopsis I can find and it sound pretty great.

Great, I'm going to see it.
It still looks like dog shit, though :^)

The tail.

what's he doing with his hands?

but can he do a back to back flying drop kick?

Spoopy

His best impression of Rooney "Leggo my Lego" Mara.

Bad Dragon when