Would you buy a woman's milk, if it was available in stores? Or start a woman milk company, that would produce it?

Would you buy a woman's milk, if it was available in stores? Or start a woman milk company, that would produce it?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlythebreast.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IgrTPtwyQ3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but this is Sup Forums so yes

are we gonna have women cowtit farms?

if there will be a need

I went to Mexico after graduating and you can get the ladies there to squeeze some milk out into your mouth for like $2. I didn't do it, sone friends did. They said it tasted like the milk that's left after you eat cheerios.

onlythebreast.com/

leaving this here

Cool

HELL NO. But if you think about it, its less gross than drinking other animal's (cow) milk...

We're the only specie who does that.

This and cannibal farms would solve the angry vegan problem.

No its like water

NO, women are gross cows.

Only the dead hear true jokes,
Only the living shine and glow bright,
Nobody ever really dies; Do you believe that?
Though people do really live…
Rely on the facts; Thoughts,
Solely on the truth; Memories,
Hate is foolish; Anger is a form of,
Love is wise; Politeness is a form,
Think think the best thing in the world; Picture The Creation of Adam,
Make knowledge out of it; Infer,
Be happy with what you have; Be sated,
Don’t worry; Worry on food,
Just do it; Breathe and breathe deep,
Take steps; Think ahead,
Be happy; Smile and try a laugh,
Eat steamed rice, yummy :)
Fear is a lie; Humans are brave,
Don’t choose fear; Believe in yourself,
Cleanliness and a pencil and paper; Teach the children,
Never use the last of anything; Don’t grow old, mature,
Do your job; Your life’s purpose,
AND; Multi-task,
Allow others to do theirs; Judge slowly and accept quickly,
Love comes from the heart,
Love is value and strength,
Murder is wrong, accidents are natural,
We do not kill, we do not exile,
All problems have solutions; All solutions are in process,
Earth Wide; Needs must and workarounds.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

no...Women are sheep, don't listen to their opinnions, they just want to be dominated. independent and strong women needs the domination most, they are lost. Women are whores if you let them be, you must control them or they will whore with everyone. Exeptions are there ofc (like 1 out of 20), this is what i have found in my life. Especially those women who does't want to have children, stay away from those nutcases.

boring

This is already a thing.
You can buy surrogate milk for baby's, you can also buy it from mothers who artificially extend their production or are not breast feeding.
It's also extraordinarily good for you, some bodybuilders will have a supply.
Me personally, sucking my wife's tit dry while she rode the dick make me fucking diamonds.

Wwyd

"No" to a womans milk... But "hey let me drink the milk of a fucking cow". Stupid, indoctrinated fucks.

That sounds good if it was honey nut cheerios.

depends on if i get to choose who it's from

There are already companies that sell breast milk.

The problem is it's not regulated by the FDA, so they're all pretty shady. You have no idea what kind of drugs the women are on that might contaminate the milk, or how it's stored or processed.

Did not read. Skipped over completly.

Someone deflated her nip

>thread agrees they don't care
>edgy underage fuck who doesn't bother to read the thread has to shitpost angsty comments
Kys newfag

Hot

so need to make of control of the FDA

Yummy

We have to consume living matter to survive, be it plant or animal based. Much with farming, removing apples from a tree won't harm the tree, nothing has to 'die' (Except the living cells of the apple itself), and so milk is a renewable resource, won't harm the animal, and nothing has to die, Same with an unfertilized chicken egg.
Milk and eggs in moderation are good and healthy for you, can be cruelty free, and are 100% natural.
What exactly is the problem?

Lok

This is why I drink almond milk

>Especially those women who does't want to have children, stay away from those nutcases.
a chick im into right now says she doesn't want to have children.

>only specie who does that
Because we are the only species that have agriculture. I'm sure many pet cats around the world enjoy a saucer of milk.
If you want gross, look at the animal kingdom, a bear will have no problem eating your face off while you kick and scream.

Think of the feminist outrage. Think of how they act now, with nothing wrong with their lives except being fat and single. If we give them something real to be mad about there will be war.

>t. feminist

go back to blebbit

This cow would be a great addition to the herd.

Japan has this covered bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=IgrTPtwyQ3A

Stupid little sheeple.

Humans wernt meant to process cows milk and it negativly impacts our bones despite popular, indoctrinated belief. A calf only drinks its mothers milk for a short time during the early stages of life. You dont see adult cows drinking the milk from other cows. Yet we goy consume it our entire life.

Shameless did it already

How old is she? Is she's under 35 she's lying. May not even realize that she is, but she is. Keep wearing the love glove son.

Idk depends on if it tastes good or not and how expensive it is. If it was half the price of cow milk and tastes the same I don't see why not.

How would it be half the price?

On the list of "things humans aren't supposed to consume" in today's world, Milk would be near the bottom of the list, way past all the fast foods, artificial preservatives, high fructose corn syrup and deep friend candy bars.
Hell, don't drink straight up it if you don't want to, but dairy is a stable of western diet.

>May not even realize that she is, but she is.
that's what i told her, she said she was very firm about it.

she's 24.

No

Exploit a third world country with slavery or use indentured servitude domestically. Pump them with drugs to make them produce more, and regulate diet.

If it was cheaper than regular milk. I'm a tightarse.

Women are like cows so why not

This. Most definitely, this.

>100% Cambodian yo

Tru