Suicide Methods

Suicide Methods.

from what ive heard hanging is the most successful and painless way to go for the lowest price?

I have no income and like $15 so being low price is a must, also being a high success rate and low pain would be nice.

Don't try to talk me out of this, i sit her typing this in a completely normal state of mind, im not sad or anything. I have reasons and have had those reasons for years, i can finally go through with it now as my loved ones don't rely on me like they used to.

If you want to know if i have access to anything just ask.

Drowning

That is a horrible idea, hanging is a pretty cheap way.

How would one go about this? i heard its one of the nicer ways.

I want my body to be found by family, i know they care.

Helium exit bag
Potassium Cyanide

Hanging via asphyxiation can be pretty horrible. Takes up to 4 hours if you're unlucky and the noose doesn't completely cut off your air supply.

Hanging via neck-snap from high drop is much better (though harder to do, depending on where you are). Instant death

buy a bunch, and i mean as many as you can, of apples
eat ALL the seeds
wait

Ok bro, you got rope, and I mean good strong rope?

Jump off a tall building.its free and maybe you will land on someone.double bonus.

this; you need a small drop to exert enough force on the neck, also the knot is important: if theres to much slack you wont break the neck and just slowly run of air which will be plenty painful.

Got a car?

This method has three advatages. One, very high chance of initial painless success. Two, very high chance of mostly painless secondary success. Three, you might be able to become a piñata after you're dead.

Death by cop is the way to go

Suicide is a once-in-a-lifetime event. I wouldnt look on the penny. Go wild, treat yourself to some nice suicide equipment.

Jump off a very high place head first. Youll die in a second

>from what ive heard hanging is the most successful and painless way to go for the lowest price?
You've heard wrong

Mix one cup bleach into one cup ammonia in a wine bottle, put balloon over the top. When balloon is a max size take off and inhale contents deeply. It'll burn slightly for about three seconds until die.

kek do it OP

Get GOOD rope, thick stuff that won't break. A truck strap will also work. Tie a noose or a slipknot if you've opted for a truckstrap. You want it to be about eight feet of drop for certain success. Go to a high bridge over highway. Tie one end to a STURDY part of the bridge. Put other on neck, jump. If you've done it right (attached prroper, tied correctly. Not hard) the noose/slipknot will snap the shit out of your neck. Even if you didn't if you've chosen a high place the drop will. Even if it doesnt, cars might. If you do it right, you become a truck piñata.

You would need several hundred apples to produce enough cyanide to kill someone.

>take out a massive loan
>all cash
>hide it somewhere
>post treasure map to Sup Forums
youre gonna die anyways might as well make it fun

This is a good idea.

Alright listen here OP. All you will need is decently thick leather belt, a door, and a towel. If you can fuck that up somehow you're beyond help.

Pic related

ITT people who think the internet isn't real life...STOP IT, Get some help OP who cares if you've had suicide ideation for years, that doesn't make it valid. You live in the first world, you have food, water, internet. Go watch some videos of the famines in Africa, they never thought of an heroing. Stay strong, cliche indeed.

he didn't ask for help faggot so fuck off.

Who gave you the right to decide the life direction of somebody else?

fuck off kike

so much edge in a concentrated area

It's not up to you to dictate what someone's reality is let alone diminish their autonomy

Yes, no license but that doesn't matter