Let's say you won 10 million USD (after taxes) from the lottery

Let's say you won 10 million USD (after taxes) from the lottery.

What would you do with your money?

buy 10 million dollars worth of lottery tickets

Buy a suit of knight armour, a shield and a mace.

20 chicks at the same time

buy ten million Mars bars and build a house out of them.

Buy a freddo.

watch lethal weapon as always

Talk with a trustworthy financial guy, put a significant amount away without risks, to be future proof, buy a house, give my parents and brother some, travel

fuck off normie reeeee

Be reasonable
jk buy 100,000,000 mini eggs and shove them up my asshole

>freddo
with 10 millions
nigga you need to double this money

If dubs I donate it all

Else buy a house

Put the whole lot in a fixed term deposit with a large investment house at about 10% guaranteed return. Get paid one million dollars per year for the rest of my life.

Huge plot of desert land.
Massive state of the art garage.
Decent living space.
Set aside enough to survive and pay bills.
Buy cars.
All of them.
Junk yard/resto/general mechanic/whatever the fuck I want.

Guaranteed 10% profit ?

Plenty of large banks have investment branches that will guarantee 10% on that kind of money.

But spreading money is safer, financial market is always fucked

Bribe the North Korean government into not nuking us

I have some email connections with Nigerian princes, they'll help me double it easily

>guaranteed

Some years the investment company will make 20% on your money, some years only 5. The promise is they give you 10.

You could do better than 10, but its the safest bet and requires no work. Just what to do with this years payout.

9.5M would be invested in dividend yielding stocks.
Then I'd rent a yacht and head out to international waters where I would do all the drugs and teens I can possibly do.

When I get back, buy a modest house with a bit of wooded acreage and live within the means of my distributions for the rest of my life.

Probably slowly fill a barn with metal and wood working equipment and fuck around with it all day every day.

Yeah but isn't it wiser to spread it more

buy Sup Forums off of hiroshima

Not necessarily.
Remember that risk management has a down side - it reduces the effect of winners as well as losers.

buy a 100+ storey building and a diamond laced rope

That might be true but I'm not confident a new financial crisis is out of order

And maybe I'll have someone beat up Suge Knight, for Pac

Probably a few thousand per head to a poor country. See how far I get. Destabilize their whole economy.

have sex with 2 chicks at the same time

So keep some cash available for the inevitable down turn.
Ford went down to under $2/share during the crisis of '07/'08. Had you bought then, you would have something close to a 40% yearly distribution today.

Even if you lost half your money in the crisis, you would have made a killing since. The next crisis will have similar opportunities. They all do.

Bump

Invest in water infrastructure since we are DEFINITELY going to have a freshwater problem in coming years. Then profit off of people's misery.

-buy property
-have a nice house built. not fancy, but very modern and energy efficient with lots of wind generators and maybe some solar but it's really inefficient
-buy one sports car, one 4wd truck, one sedan for trips, a dirt bike, an ATV
-buy some of the guns I've always wanted but couldn't afford (I'm looking at you full auto AK, and StG44)
-since I have no kids and never will have kids, set up my bro, sis, and three neices so they will have a nice retirement at 65
-enjoy life

inb4 but it's only 10 million

I could easily do all that on 10 million. like I said, my house would be nice but not stupid big.

I like your way of thinking. Just I may add rent out a seperste house so you have income coming in

Go on /biz/ and /adv/

I would buy some people.

>taking advice from retards on Sup Forums

Buy a dwarf and name him Jepp

Make sure my dad has a happy and financially secure life

Pay off my insurmountable debt

Make sure my wife and daughter are set up with plenty of money so I can finally die

1. Buy a 4 bedroom 3 level 4 car garage house on stable foundation in an upper class community in the north west.

2. Set aside $1M in 4 separate savings accounts as a backup if shit fucks up.

3. Set $200,000 in an account to auto pay utilities.

4. Take a 2 month vacation.

5. After purchases and vacation and establishing a comfortable living, start college for psychology PhD.

6. Get married to a woman half my age and treat her like a princess.

I disagree, I would buy my house on an unstable foundation

Move to Amsterdam and get tons of prostitutes