Ask a guy who got his anus licked for the first time anything

Ask a guy who got his anus licked for the first time anything

when did you lick your first anus?

more ass

were you comfortable at first or was it very uncomfortable having someone touch your arsehole

your gender?
their gender?

I started licking an ex's bum in 2014/15 pretty regularly but I had already tongued a girl's anus in 2012 or so
I'm kind of a butt fanatic
First time I let a tongue get near my own hole though

You not read that he said he's a guy?

Feels good though, doesn't it!? An ex started licking mine one time without me asking or ever mentioning the idea beforehand. Was amazed how damn good it felt! Brave woman though hahaha

Did you have your anus licked?

How are you so flexible

I'm a guy and it was my (female) gf
We were quite drunk and stoned and it was in the spur of the moment so I wasn't too embarassed but I felt a bit weird afterwards
Maybe also due to the explosive orgasm I got from jacking off while she was titillating my brass eye

>reading comprehension

Yes !
How did you guess ???

Why are you making a big deal out of something that any real man has his woman do for him on a regular basis?

Did you use peanut butter to get your dog to lick your ass?

Getting rimmed is one of my favorite sex acts. Sadly my current partner is not into it.

Think you'll do it again?

I am grateful that she complied with such enthusiasm and yes it did feel amazing

>acting as if his niche fetish is shared by everyone
Most people don't like the idea of rimming.

Dog tongues can reach incredible places

prolly not her first time licking ass.... 0/10 would never kiss again

Definitely, when the mood arises
It wouldn't feel very nice I think
Plus I have no dog and a girl willing to do that
Ok Mr Man

Apparently it was and I believe her

How you people avoid shit taste? Do you wash your shit hole all the time or just wipe with dry toilet paper? Also if there is hair it must have some shit in it. Please enlight me

were you worried she would taste a slight shit taste, no matter how well you cleaned?

that's what I worry about and the main reason I've never even asked a girl to do it. I can't imagine the shame if she would go "EWWW shit!"

Anal always comes with a risk.

I figured you just have to take a shower before rimming
Start off by washing her ass / having her wash your ass as foreplay and you're good to go
I had just taken a shower and I'm a neat freak when it comes to my poopoo hole so I was pretty sure it was clean

Well if I recall correctly, the first time she ate my ass I had just had a shower. Another time she did it after we had been out all night so I wouldn't have been as clean then. Either way, she started chowing down of her own free will and enjoyed it!

i usually go to shanghai and the sauna girls do an amazing rimjob there.... it is crazy how deep a tongue can be in my ass... also recommend a prostate massage

My hole is pretty sensitive and every time I tried putting plugs inside it and the only time I got fucked, I had pain and light bleeding so I'm a bit wary about what goes in there ...

how was it?

The distance between the earth and the sun and how to calculate the mass of the sun

I came buckets
Lel
Google it yourself