Sufjan thread

Post about Sufjan

>Favourite album?
>Favourite song?
>Favourite happy sufjan song?
>Favourite sad sufjan song?

He's not gay

>deletes Hotline Bling

wtf was he thinking including this? shit ruins a perfectly good album. only thing I could think of was to bring the spirit of the room up after that sad set, but fuck what a terrible way to do it

DADDY?

>Age of Adz
>Impossible Soul
>The Transfiguration
>John Wayne Gacy Jr.
it's hard picking a favorite sad of happy Suffy song because he normally isn't strictly one emotion in a song.

>michigan
>djohariah
>impossibru soul
>john my beloved

>Age of Adz
>I Want to be Well
>Chicago
>Now That I'm Older

why is it a terrible way to do it? its a tongue in cheek addition to an otherwise slightly less depressing C&R. watch the vid and it makes more considering how goofy he was acting when it starts.

What are some good sad relationship sufjan songs. I just know enchanting ghost and impossible soul

The Dress Looks Nice on You gives me strong feels, especially with the context of the back story

What's the back story?

casimir pulaski day

>In live concerts, Sufjan accompanies this song with a story about a girl he once dated named Robin. She was a senior when he was a freshmen, and taught him a lot of stuff, like what to say to a girl when they come out of the dressing room.

Age of Adz
Impossible Soul
Not counting Impossible Soul I guess Vesuvius
Should have Known Better

>age of adz
>Impossible soul
>Vesuvius
>The owl and the taneger

>Enjoy Your Rabbit
>I Want to Be Well
>Casimir Pulaski Day
>All of Me Wants All of You

I cry every time

Did St Vincent really sing on impossible soul?

yep. it's very obvious too. sounds just like her.

What part?

Not him, but I'm pretty sure it's the
"Dooooooonnnnn't be distraaaaacted" part

fuck i'm a retard, it was shara nova doing the back up singing. just sounds like annie to me though.

Yeah, I figured that, but it could also just be the singer that preceded that section. They both have Smoky timbres to their voices.

>Carrie & Lowell
>Impossible Soul
>Come On! Feel the Illinoise!
>Fourth of July

>song about a young girl with bone cancer
>happy

Shara Novaperforms a solo on "Impossible Soul", and provides backing vocals throughout.Annie Clarksang backing vocals on "Now That I'm Older".

Anybody got a download link to that album? Would greatly appreciate it.

>favourite album
Songs for Christmas
>Favourite song
Hotline bling
>Favourite happy sufjan song
Hotline bling
>Favourite sad sufan song
Hotline bling