Finnish people IRL

Have you ever met any finnish people in real life?
Do you have any finnish friends?
Was it hard to make finnish friends?
Share your experiences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iN02D_gDOs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for binland :D

I just recently learned that spurdo speaks the way he speaks because he's got a clogged nose.
I legit didn't know that kek

>neekerit

>Have you ever met any finnish people in real life?
yes
>Do you have any finnish friends?
i don't know
>Was it hard to make finnish friends?
finns don't work this way
>Share your experiences.
i went to finland

why people talk of finns like we are some sort of objects????

>i don't know
How can you not know that?

>finns don't work this way
What? What do you mean?

>i went to finland
Expand on that please.
Did you like it?

I'm glad you left.

go to sleep my friend

Yes
Yes, my gf.
No.
I spent a month in Finland, it was wonderful.

>north island
>white
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i will be back. i have been known to travel both by boat and airplane

Are you the prick that always comes on /mämmi/ to ask how to get a finnish gf?

How many people here on Sup Forums have bfs/gfs?
I thought most people here were virgins like me :(
Also, expand on your story a bit.

NZ WHITE CONFIRMED

No. I'm the guy who sometimes post finnish food he's made, like my lihapullat and pannukakku. Picture related.

Spent most of our time was in her tiny town in the middle of nowhere, but also in Helsinki, Tampere and Jyväskylä. It was a great month full of watching baseball, eating salmiakki ice cream and bike rides. Everyone was super friendly and surprised to meet an American. I got asked if I was a famous raper by some kid.

I typed neekerit on youtube and got this:
youtube.com/watch?v=iN02D_gDOs0

That's a nice story! How did you meet her?

>I got asked if I was a famous raper by some kid.
kek

WHAT TOWN TELL ME

We both lived in a foreign country for a while. Started as friends but it sort of just blossomed into something more. Finland is lovely in the summer (unless it's raining). Long days full of sunshine and cool weather.

I don't want to get doxxed.

TELL ME!!!!

Awnn, that sounds like a wonderful story.
I wish I was as lucky as you are

endearing, cute thread ;__;

>Long days full of sunshine and cool weather.
Can you deal with months of cold winds, darkness and depressed people around you?

t. moa

no juuh

Do you think you could live in Finland?

>girlfriend
>he's made

>he's
>he

I have bad news user

This post is eerie to read. I am in the exact same position as you. We both spent time abroad in the same country, but now we are back in the US and Finland respectively. How do I maintain the relationship long term? Also, how do I make it blossom into something more? I THINK I am making progress, but I would like some tips.

yes if you are not creepy autist

I hope to, but learning the language is tough.

I'm the one who makes it.

I think the biggest thing is that you both really want it. You have to know that this is something you are willing to work for. The biggest goal is to have an end date in mind, where the distance will be closed. For us, it's still years away. But we do our best to visit each other when possible and always keeping in touch. I won't lie, it's hard, but what relationship isn't?

I know I want it, but I am not entirely certain she does. She invited me to come to Finland, was serious about it, but the logistics of doing it soon are unlikely. It would be two years at most until I have the time to do that. We still talk all the time online, but it's hard. Another problem is that we were still in the 'friend' stage when we left, so it is hard to turn it into something more over text. I am making progress though, and I can tell that she is open to something more, but I just don't know how to go about it.

Tao silloin, kun rauta on kuumaa, my son.
don't let it stay still too long or it might crumble.

What do I do though? I can't visit her for a few years at least. I don't know how to progress things from my current situation. Any Finn advice would be appreciated.

My bf is a crossdressing Finn

>White people
i expected something like kangaroo :D

That's sort of out my wheelhouse. I wish I could be of more help. We started dating while in country and then again when she visited.

I wish you luck though man.

Thank you. See you in Tuonela.

Had a few Finnish expat friends while living abroad. Took a long time to coax them out of their shell, but thankfully I'm charismatic so it was only 8 months or so until they could string together multiple sentences. I consider it a success.

Every Finn I've ever come in contact with is years behind in everything and are unable to function socially. Everyone has been unable to keep a conversation going without memes and lul so randumxd humour.

They are pretty similar to swedish white trash in that way. I dislike them.

I have a half-Lithuanian friend, is that close enough?

Lithuanians eat shit, finns eat maami

:)

>spurdo has a clogged nose
I thought that just what a Finnish accent sounds like.