This is literally the worst place in the world

This is literally the worst place in the world.

Why do we focus so much on Africa when this shithole exists?
It makes everything around it look like paradise on earth.
No wonder chicanos have such a superiority complex.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3310042/Children-having-children-shocking-truth-Guatemala-s-pregnancy-shame-girls-aged-TEN-raped-babies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like guatemala, they are better neighbors than... well... you know who

Why do you fucking care so much my dude?

Its always an annoying British posting shitposting about other countries he knows very little about. I can just imagine your disgusting accent.

>Brits trying to justify the existence of Belize

...also Honduras is arguably worse

Chapin detected

>huehuetungo

You get shitty illegal immigrants from Guatemala, America doesn't have illegals hopping into your country
I don't think you are Mexican, you are Guatemlan

Every country around it has a higher murder rate

>You get shitty illegal immigrants from Guatemala,
but that's not true, the ones that cross the invisible border go straight to USA, we have problems with Salvadorians and their gang problem not them, even so all southern states have more in common with Guatemala than Mexico itself, but neither southeners or guatemalans really care tbqh.
On the other hand, we have piece of shit country above us that directly sell all the guns to the cartels van't sto consuming drugs for a whole second, American enterprises have bribed mexican government uncountable times and chicanos are toyed around by both republicans and democrats in order to win elections, oh and they want us to pay billions of dollars for and immigration problem that no longer exists.

Lol fuck off guatenigger

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3310042/Children-having-children-shocking-truth-Guatemala-s-pregnancy-shame-girls-aged-TEN-raped-babies.html

I think the murder rate in Honduras is worse.

GTFO, it's called free speech and he can say whatever he wants.

Free speech is racist and sexist

Fuck Blompf

t.guatemalan

eh, from the immigrants I've met from there they aren't too bad. Better than Columbians atleast

wait so you're saying Americans are better neighbors than Guatemalas?

That's touching that British media is reporting these girls as victims or rape and pedophilia. If it was yank media they would've blamed them for what happened.

>Americans
>Bring money into the country

>Guats
>Bring drugs and poverty

I always wonder how a given country can be poor when they have all the natural resources they can ask for and when the temperatures are fine throughout the year

>Guats
>Bring drugs and poverty
they also bring the 90% of immigrants to the US but everyone put them as ''mexicans''

>Americans
>Bring money into the country
thats northern mexicans

>implying the majority of the country doesn't realize its mostly guats

Only the Republicans still think its the mexis tbqh, they are like 1/3 the population

>northern mexicans
baka livin in Washington and I still know loads of White people who go to mexico and blow thousands on touristy stuff

Okay

>Canadian
>using nigger as an insult for everything
Are all Canadians edgy teens who browse leddit?

Who said he can't? I asked him a question, but the dumb cunt didn't reply. Do you think he's insecure and projecting? Maybe he got cucked?

South Chiapas is in a tough spot

lol you can't be serious. I didn't think it was possible to be this retarded

Belize?

Only guatemalans like guatemala lol

t. guatemalan intellectual

>Every country around it has a higher murder rate
See?! The one thing they're good at, and they even fail at that!

The. Worst.

Guatehell has an higher murder rate than here

>immigration problem that no longer exists.
As long as we have m*xicans in our country, we have an immigration problem.

>HueHueTenango

Hot weather make people stupid

It seems like for people who developed in warm climates the only skills that hypertrophied were those that involved looking for the first thing they could grab, eat or screw and then booking it out of there

Hello there.

chicano

A friend of mine went to live in england since last year. He told me british girls were easier and that you fucks drink too much. How does it feel that a national of the worst country in the world is fucking more british women than you?

Please give me objective power rankings of all the Central American countries, thanks

>touristy stuff goes to mexicans
if by tourists you mean spring breakers, all the money goes directly to Spaniard bankers.

>guatemalteco

hello Jose

>Immigration is the international movement of people into a destination country of which they are not natives
>movement
as far as I know you have a negative influx of Mexicans, there's no movement anymore.

Bullshit.

i wish, but youre very wrong

Mexico has hot weather too so what is your point?

>using nigger as an insult for everything

This is Sup Forums user.

we are stupid

I live in Chiapas and I'm ok with Guatemala, even though some are garbage (my grandpa got a girl pregnant, and she went away 1 year later leaving the child lol) but many of them are hardworking, unlike our indigenous that are closing streets all the time asking the gov for support (like the africans).

On the other hand, we have a lot of gangsters from Honduras and El Salvador, they (the immigrants) are lazy fucks that steal shit. There also have been people asking for money because they want to go to the "iunaites" on the streets when the light is red, but they have been doing this for months and are still here. They even say things like "we could be robbing you but we're here sincerely asking for your help", and don't leave until someone gives them money.

Dang, we need a wall for them.

I'm not Guatemalan, but try again, I'm sure you'll find another way to fit in. Maybe post some anime with your next reply

>This is Sup Forums, get used to it NIGGER XD

There is a worst place called El Salvador, Huduras or Nicaragua

>Guatemala
>Shithole
That's cute. Come to visit our country without getting killed in one day

is it true that guatemala's president is the donald trump of latin america?

Kinda

you're thinking of Nicaragua.

>This is literally the worst place in the world.
not

I bet africa has worse places but they don't report everything. I mean, officially South africa is the shittiest place to live in africa based on murder rates but we all know that is far from the truth and they are way more developed.

Did you go to Guatemala?

I'm not saying I like it but that's how things are.