Post your weed Sup Forums

post your weed Sup Forums

Dankest of em all

plebs

>2015
>plebs

yeah if you gotta go back over a year for a decent pic, I assume you dont normally have such good weed.

where can i buy some? i ran out and my plug is 2 hours away? 37398 area codex

dank meme

Nah, that's just the most photogenic weed pic I've taken so it's my go to. I'm in Oregon so all my shit looks like that. Here's another.

Rotated 180° fuck

op here, i forgot to say, amerikanski spies are banned from this thread

r8?

The bigger jars have a half in each and one of the little blacks ones has wax and the other two are full of keef.

Murica here, to put your garbage weed to shame.

Good luck with that, america has by far the best weed at this point. Legalization has allowed Oregon, Washington, Colorado, etc, to cultivate the highest quality weed possible and very high concentrates as well.

Your wax is a lesser product

>implying color is the only factor in wax quality

Lol you sure do know a lot

Moon rock

Implying nug run is superior to trim

If you think you can tell nug run vs trim run from how it LOOKS, I can tell you've never produced any sort of concentrate and have no real idea what you're saying.

Why would u want dark wax with more plant based terpenes?

Because terpenes add flavour?

Looks determine a ton of shit you faggot, kys or come to Detroit and I'll do it for u

>come to Detroit
LMFAO

Yeah, Detroit is where I always get the BEST weed from.

What have you been smoking to believe that DETROIT has good weed?

Son, you need some culture in your life. Go to Cali, colorado, washington, oregon. Enjoy some real weed.

Michigan has medical weed. good weed doesn't just come from legal states.

So fucking what? Their program is tiny compared to the west coast, which has established grows with long impeccable lineage.

Not to mention much larger and better facilities for creating concentrates.

Good weed CAN come from Michigan, but they're trying to emulate Cali/colorado, etc. They're not as good as them however, they're trying.

Where do you live in detroit user?

Bloomfield Hills? Northville?

we do have good weed, but to say that being from Detroit has anything to do with it is retarded.

How does it not spill? Is it like DQ frosty weed?!

I didn't show u weed moron I showed u wax

My location doesn't matter, I know 6 growers, 3 of them are about to Starr a big factory size gro op following the immediate approval of the new marijuana regulations, Inkster will be where they do it

Wax yeilds are based on quality, so if u have a lesser product u just get less of a yeild, it's all about how u prep the wax and how u purge it, less time soak equals better quality long soaks for better quantity

I'll let a muh fucker take the Pepsi challenge with my shit any day of the week

How much compensation you require for a lb? To another licensed care giver of course..

of what? 2k for mid-high quality.

To grow a lbs from start you are looking at least 700-1200 for that type of operation every 3 months.

Electricity in my city for that would around 120 month, then nutes, you're growing from clone if you go like that, so say original investment in that would be $30. Then dirt/coco another $150.

It would take at least $400 to grow a lbs of weed in my area assuming you're not running ac units in each tent, and you have the setup to grow that much.

>be me
>moved to canada
>smoke couple times with guys
>goodshitdetected.gif
>me want it
>friend don't sell
>dont know wat do

Help me anons?

>all that leaf and stem
Do you like getting ripped off?

you're in Canada. just walk out your front door and yell you are looking for weed.

>judging weed from a picture
do you like being a faggot

Faggot shitposting

how is that a shitpost?

you newfags realize theres meaning behind words right?

>i dont like what that person said
shitpost
moar!
bixnood
desu

stop being a pussy faggot and ask around.

R8 my weed

Australian weed?

Idc what user said
Their statement doesn't make sense
Therefore shit

Smoking this now