In Harley's fantasy of her and Joker together, they were normal people with a family

In Harley's fantasy of her and Joker together, they were normal people with a family.
What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/47PwcEQm6pg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a reference to pic related, and also to show how utterly deluded Harley is when it comes to her violently abusive relationship.

But Joker wasn't abusive in this movie, he was legit in love with her
He even stuck his neck out multiple times to rescue her

But in the movie, they were normal people in the suburbs without the clown skin and homicidal tendencies. Does it mean Harley secretly wants to get out of crime and turn Joker into a normal human being?

Yeah, that's to appeal to the Hot Topic crowd who think that Harley/Joker is the Greatest Romance Ever.
This movie had a lot of execs meddling in it, hence it's somewhat disjointed.

Because David Ayer is not a comic book guy. He does not understand these comic books.

Harley dreaming of fixing herself and Joker is fundamentally wrong.

The Suicide Squad working alongside soldiers against a world-ending threat is fundamentally wrong.

The stuff from Geoff Johns reshoots isnt that much better though.

It's not even comics anymore. Harleys character was invented and refined in the cartoon, so if you don't follow that you're disregarding the source.

wasn't he also a cuck tho?

is that Babs and Buster Bunny hanging by nooses next to Batman's head?

Modern women who look to become independent and work towards a predisposed male field/role and fail, really yearn for the early 20th centuries values on family lifestyle and realise this through their own relationship with late boomer/early millennial parents which rebelled against the family value system which they ultimately benefited from.

No, he was a pimp

What really confused me is why she envisioned herself living with Paul Allen of all people. I mean, his business card was clearly the shittiest of the bunch. She could have at least gone with Van Patten

Did you miss the electro-shock scene? Where you on the potty?

That watermark

If it was so bad then why did Batman go into a sperg rage over it?

That was in the beginning. That was the usual joker having fun and brainwashing her like he always does.
But the scene in the chemical plant where he decides to go back and save her is the moment where he quit hurting her and fell in love with her

Every girls fantasy is to change or "fix" that guy they like

It was a cute scene desu

>That font
2/10

That Harley wants a normal life.

She also bitches out Diablo in the bar and tells him that "people like us don't get normal lives" because she was jealous.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

That was the Joker? I thought it was Paul Allen???

>Because David Ayer is not a comic book guy. He does not understand these comic books.
Ayer's scenes are infinitely closer to the source material than Snyder or even Marvel's shit.

>Harley dreaming of fixing herself and Joker is fundamentally wrong.
...what? That's literally her whole thing.

>The Suicide Squad working alongside soldiers against a world-ending threat is fundamentally wrong.
Remember the time the Squad gets sent to fucking Apokolips? Remember when they fought that island full of immortal reality-warpers?

It means David Ayer doesn't understand Harley Quinn.

DCAU Harley wants the batcock

Harley loves the Joker, not the guy under the makeup she's never met.

And the point of the Suicide Squad is to go against impossible odds and to disavow knowledge of their actions. Them gearing up at a base and accompanying other groups of soldiers is asinine and wrong.

>Legit in love
The fact that he cared about her enough to want to break her out of prison in no way paints their relationship as genuine or loving
He could have just seen the entire thing as him getting his property back
Also, if the rumors are to believed the editors cut out all the bits that tell you how fucked up their relationship is in order to make it seem more lovey dove and thus appealing to a wider audience

But pic related isn't a normal life. Certainly not like the one pictured in the movie.

I think most of the animators were working on TIny Toons when they pitched BtAS.

What about the scene where he left her to die in the car?

They can be lovey dovery and fucked up at the same time. I liked it.

>And the point of the Suicide Squad is to go against impossible odds and to disavow knowledge of their actions. Them gearing up at a base and accompanying other groups of soldiers is asinine and wrong.

If you ask me, them gearing up and being accompanied by soldiers is the least the government can do when they send a bunch of criminals to do their dirty work. It's pretty crazy in the comics that they leave the team unsupervised, especially in what is supposed to be a test run.

sorry all
she's deadshots girl now

Yahtzee!

>I like Batman better than you
She just signed her death sentence

Joker's smart. He knew Batman would save her, and that he could break her out later. He didn't think there was any point in both of them getting taken down

She wanted a life where Bateman didn't kill Paul Allen, the love of her life.

I agree, but it's still pretty cruel, either way.

I prefer his newer one

maybe it's meant to be a reflection of their conversation in the bar?

>People like us don't get normal lives
>You own that shit

So in her deepest fantasy/deepest desire, she doesn't want to have to own what she's done, she wants to be able to pretend like none of its happened and she's got this fairytale romance despite all the horrible things she and the Joker have done and will continue to do.

Why did Joker kill that guy for not wanting to fuck Harley in front of him?

they're dare I say, crazy in love

>But Joker wasn't abusive in this movie, he was legit in love with her

A ton of scenes with Joker beating on her was cut because they thought it was too edgy

Does Joker's "damaged" tattoo imply that he's not crazy, but edgy?

Why is Paul Allen in this movie?

I saw that there was a scene where Harley put a gun to his head and he pimp-handed some sense into her. That's not abuse, that's shutting down a crazy hoe

This is true.

And deleted scenes aren't canon, which means the intention was to make Joker super likeable and romantic. Harley demands to be shocked, Harley bleaches herself and Joker saves her, Joker is 200% sure Batman won't let her drown and the whole rest of the movie he schemes, fights, kills and risks his life just to protect her smile.

He's not a neglectful, abusive sociopath in this movie. He's practically anime tier husbando material.

Do you guys think I can pull off Harley cosplay? Please be honest.

Cause Ayer is a hack.

That scene was also reshot to remove the slap. Joker never once strikes Harley in the final cut and the "torture/brainwashing" sequence is depicted with her more enthusiastic about it than he is - not even the tiniest trace of nonconsent on her part.

I suppose

since you're a guy and probably have no ass probably not, but fridge doesn't have a great one either

kek...........................NOPE

joker cosplay, maybe

>"Whatareyagonnado, are you gonna kill meh, mistah J?"
Like it's such an inconvenience

A female joker would be weird

>female

Like most women, she's insanely delusional and believes she can tame her bad boy.

I think it's a clue to two things:

1) She legitimately loves him, or at least thinks she does.
2) She knows they're both psychologically broken people and a part of her still thinks she can fix that.

They also reshot the helicopter scene. In the original cut they have an argument and he shoves her off. In the final film, there's no argument just love and sex jokes, then she slips out of his hands when they're going to jump together and he's all distraught over it.

MOMS GONNA FREAK

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

There's an entire arc of the original run of the Suicide Squad that covers this very thing. It wasn't all down-and-dirty spy thriller intrigue. As a matter of fact, the arc in question was very loosely translated into what we saw on-screen.

My driver's license says female. Deal with it.

>He could have just seen the entire thing as him getting his property back
this is how people in the insane gangster mindset are, they might hate the bitch, but by god no other man is going to fuck her because dude OWNS her ass.

Tell that to
Martha Wayne

ive seen worse passing trans pull off some damn good cosplays. hell my gay tranny uncle looks like the spitting image of Marlene Dietrich when dolled up. an old lady that worked as a hairdresser on one of her movies from the 40's had to be rushed to the hospital from the shock.

its honestly up to you. if it makes you happy and shit, go with kek.

Then why did he keep trying to get the guy in the club to fuck her?

Degenerates have a warped view of reality

he wanted a reason to kill him to act tough. any answer was going to be the wrong one. and possibly he is a cuck.

Why do all trans think going skeleton tier will fool anybody into thinking they're not a mentally ill mm in a dress. Shit reminds me of Zelda from pet cematary and its fucking scary.

You're an idiot if you think there was a right choice to make in response to the Joker's offer, either that, or you're a child with virtually no life experience to speak of.

What do your chromosomes say?

Not with that jaw line and Adam's apple.

hey its fun to play pretend but I don't why you needed to bother the DMV with this shit

Hot Topic Girls: HE'S NOT MAD, HE LOVES HER IN HIS OWN PSYCHOTIC SNOWFLAKE WAY!!!

*high pitch squeal*

in resume: The next twilight

>Pizza is now a legal vegetable according to the government

What does nature say?

Sup Forums is that way================>

What did they mean by this?
youtu.be/47PwcEQm6pg