*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbKGjRoSofA&t=332s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because one fart and that burglar would be turning 360 degrees and walking away.

i don't got a shitty thin wooden door you like americans with your houses build out of plywood.

Because I don't need a weapon such as a gun, my body is my weapon. Honestly owning a gun for self defence is literally the most beta thing a man can do.
>prove me wrong

because i live in germany

Gated area with security and a metal door. I wanna see someone break in.

You'll just get stabbed or ran over by a 'refugee' instead

I have solid core doors with proper dead bolt systems and deep screw hinges. Kick it all day, kid. It ain't movin.

This

what i meant was: i live in germany and that is the reason why i don't own a gun.

Because, here in Australia, harming the intruder will cause me to be charged with anything from assault with a deadly weapon occasioning bodily harm to murder.
The only course of action is to assume the fetal position in the corner and hope the rape will at least be lubricated.

>grow up in U.S. South
>mother's side of family is super redneck, grandfather has arsenal of rifles, pistols, shotguns
>myself I've never been hunting, only fired a .22 once
>grandfather passes away, leaves me all of his guns
>now have a weapon within arms length in every drawer/ room of my house
> Sup Forums wtf do I do with all of this shit? massive amounts of ammo too, the boxes take up half of my garage

>Why don't you own a gun?

don't need a gun...my two german shepherds will take care of any intruders

oath

sell it?

I do though. Several.

Sell or have some fun with all that ammo, save rest

you also own booze. cool.

I do though. I used to collect guns and had several but I sold most of them when I was broke (gotta pay rent or I'd have no house for niggers to break into) Anyway, I still have a snubbie .32 long in my drawer and a couple shotguns. But they wouldnt have to break in, I never lock my door even when I leave and I leave my keys in my car. I live in a town where if somebody came to my door I'd get a call about it from my neighbor before the doorbell even rang. Hell yesterday I fired up the BBQ and brought some to my neighbor. He's a retired Sheriff. And if shit did go wrong well thats the chance they take. In my town its legal to kill to defend yourself or your property if the property in question would make a felony if stolen which is $600 here, and I've been shooting all my life and used to shoot competitively. So go ahead and try.

Because im vegan

I see a lizard

>if somebody came to my door I'd get a call about it
this is by far the dumbest shit ive read in a while. stay in school, kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbKGjRoSofA&t=332s

b u i l d i t f a g g o t

I like your blue tongue skink

this guy makes me happy

My home has a security system. When the alarm goes off, no burglar is going to stick around to rob and kill me.

lol gunfags

Do you even 180 bro?

You are acting as if you can't be outnumbered and you're also acting as if you aren't a fat autistic weapon.

HURR DURR friends
>owning a gun is beta
>user is alpha
>one night rober knocks on anons door
>knock knock motherfucker
>door go flying
>user is alpha, his body is his weapon
>burglar is no retard and shoots user in skull

WELL I guess what matters in the end is that you died an alpha, faggot.

Newfag detected.

guns kill kids

This is true
Die an alpha or be forever cursed

Maybe if muricans didnt make their houses out of fucking balsa wood, people wouldnt break in.