So what are Sup Forums approved classical composers?

So what are Sup Forums approved classical composers?

ravel, debussy

That picture hurts me.

Like in Black Beatles music video where they smash their guitars but 1000x more.

I like Joseph Haydn. I don't come on Sup Forums a lot though.

whatever the fuck you like listening to

Messiaen

>Sup Forums approved
what a fag

As with most issues of taste, it's more about what you DONT listen to than what you do.

Boulez

Chopin, Debussy

Messiaen

They were just squiers though so it wasn't too bad. Better than watching them try to mime playing

I am partial to the Ludwing van.

Will rock ever be mainstream again? Maybe it's for better. Then again we only got limpdick numales dressing like Kurt Cobain in the underground scene.

Black rappers want to be rock musicians because rock stars were cool. But they don't want to learn instruments. White rappers shoehorn guitar into their music and it sounds like shit normally. EDM bros like the Chainsmokers incorporate guitar into everyone of their tracks somewhat. The people who make pop music wish they could write rock or guitar pop, but mainstream audiences will reject almost everything without the brick walled EDM sound or boring 808 bass. There are a few exceptions that make top 40 at my work bareable like The Weeknd, Adele, Daft Punk, and Bruno Mars, but I'd like it if rock artists who already had huge hits like Gotye, Neon Trees, Walk the Moon, or Foster the People were also on the radio.

hav u heard of Philip glass????? he's this sewper kewl underground composor who make minimal music it'a like awesome!!
his best album is probly glassworks, it awesome :))

Rock is dead. Even the 90s rock was an ironic detachment from rock.

>Even the 90s rock was an ironic detachment from rock.
what did he mean by this?

eric satie

Perotin, Dowland, Tallis, Gesualdo, Zelenka, Buxtehude, Bach, Mozart, Schubert, Dvorak, Mendelssohn, Schumann, Grieg, Janacek, Satie, Ravel, Varése, Messiaen, Reich, Glass, Henry

Bach is GOAT, but then the harpsichord is my favorite instrument and baroque my favorite style.

Scriabin is /our guy/

petzold 4ever

Bach has written some of the most exquisite music I've to which I have ever listened.

Examples: 2nd movements of BWM 1041 and 1042

Palestrina, Bach, Beethoven, Brahms, Schoenberg, Haas

Prokofiev, Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Verdi, Bernstein, Weill and Adams. Listen for yourself and judge for yourself though.

I know this is trolling but Akhnaten and Satyagraha are actually good operas that give you a look inside the lives of great men.

Muthafuckin' Ravel. Stravinsky too

Tbh most Romantic Era composers are solid.

>this many posts
>no liszt

I'm not mad Sup Forums, just disappointed

lolno

and we're disappointed in you

Ferencz Liszt > Franz Liszt

Berloiz forever.