I just quit my gf... Ask me anything.

ESL?

yep

Can you make a hunger games thread.

nope...

Next question please.

Why?

How do you feel

are you working the 4 week notice period?

cause she was'nt truly available... I mean after weeks of relationship she came to me sayin " I don't knpw if I'm up for something serious"... That's the kind of shit you say a the beginning.

I feel good. I'm killing time here before I go at friends house smoking pot and watch stupid vids on internetz

explain ?

You said you quit your girlfriend? I assume you meant it was like a job

Well as told earlier in the thread, english is my second language and thus I'm still missing some subtlety. Thanks for pointing that out.

Next question please.

Be honest OP she fucked all your friends and then dumped you

Who's fault? Honestly

Why are you a Faggot?

That's alright, I will now quit this thread

Ok she fucked my best friend and she's knows I've always had a crush on him

I don't see any question, but thx for participating.

Hard to say. She was unclear whit me. I think she just oversold herself in dating phase. And I end up being dessapointed when truly learning about her. I could have been more patient. But I felt like she could'nt fit to my taste actually.

what was it like? what was it like to have a gf?

Well, It's a my ex-girlfriend we're talking about here... But go ahead just guess again.

So her penis was too small for you then?

It did'nt felt like a intimate relationship, that's why I left. All I can say.

You go from,

its cool being single but damn i wish I had a gf to its ok to have a gf but damn I just want to be fucking alone in the house for a week.

Then why you keep had relationship with her? If you felt yourself something definitely wrong.

This is the state where you identify yourself to some character of the storyline, right ?

I'm not sure to understand, but I'll try to answer anyway.

We had great sex, and she have some 9,5/10 butt. I'm a simple man. But not that simple.

Just for fuck buddy. No more or less. That would be good way

Nhaaa, I know staying whit her means gettin slowly emotionnaly involved.
I have plenty of fuck buddy elsewhere.
No need to torture myself.

A last question maybe ??

Well, ok.
Thx guys, cya and thx for sharing.