Does Sup Forums like corona? , should i buy some and drink it for the first time?

does Sup Forums like corona? , should i buy some and drink it for the first time? .

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JyFr6pX
youtube.com/watch?v=z21R4Rbg-4I
business.time.com/2013/02/27/lawsuit-says-anheuser-busch-beers-are-even-more-watered-down-than-you-think/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bitter, beaner garbage.

its really that bad? op here

Why does Sup Forums liking or disliking a beer affect your take on the matter?

Quit being fucking stupid and go discover your tastes on your own you fucking retard.

Did you know that Sup Forums likes to drink cyanide? Yeah, go drink some sometime. It'll improve your quality of life.

No. Not worth it OP, seriously.

I prefer dos equis if i'm going to drink mexican beer.

Even modelo taste better than that.

Why the fuck do you want our approval? That's so fucking cringy.

roger that! thank you anons op here

hello viral marketing team.

It isn't bad but there are plenty of better beers out there. Where do you live op?

If you shoot enough lime juice in it ,it's ok. Like three fourths of the beer has to be poured out and replaced with lime.

australian that moved to NY a few months ago. op here

dont drink that. drink this.

Nah, tastes like shit. I'd recommend Asahi.

Doesn't taste like real beer, but some people like it for some reason.
I don't

Mah nigga
I've fapped to the st pauli girl many times in my day.

Can't help you then sorry, don't know shit about the piss amerifags drink

If you're going to drink corona, drink landshark instead.

It tastes better than pabst

Soon that girl will be replaced by a sandnigger.

kek. also done that when I get drunk. if op wanta good beer, he'll get a pauli girl.

Why you being such a faggot, you just get here or something?

Corona makes me poo nice

i was looking for new beers to drink, thank you anons!

nice trips amigo

praise the trips.

Half decent starting beer. Then again overrated and tastes like piss.

If it's free take it

If you want a light beer try Hoegaarden

just try it then deside if is good or not, you wont find the answer shitposting here.

American Budweiser all year long.

Corona is good in the summer.

Best two beers in the world, hands down.

There's a reason why Budweiser is the most sold beer in the world...

Because it's the BEST.

Like I said, Corona is good too, but it's more of a summer beer.

god like beer there mate

kekenheimer

I like budweiser but It's too soft. cant get drunk off of them ever.
I've seen this at markets, whats the flavor like and is it skunky?

piss water

Corona is mexican donkey piss that is sold north of the border

It's wheat beer with curacao peels added, so quite citric.

Find some Negra Modelo -- excellent beer.

He has no taste and has to write down how to be cool. Someone eager for attention will give him false image to float on for awhile. The world turns. Its bitter in order to cut through spicy shit. It is made to go with REAL tortillas so try lime and salt.

This

Noice

It's because they have proliferated the market. Ever hear of seaworld? I accidentally drank budweiser as a kid and sprayed it right back out.

>Bitter, beaner garbage.

says the kid who put Candy on their beer

>beer

Cider master race. Why the fuck would you drink disgusting piss when you can drink apple juice that's stronger and costs the same

only girls and fags love sweet drinks

Fuck everyone who says it's shit in this thread. They're just saying that to make themselves feel better about their worthless lives. People beat them up when they insult them, so they resort to insulting inanimate objects.

Corona is good served ice cold with some salty food. Fuck the lime, it makes it taste like a skunk's anus.

fuck off back to r3ddit

Tui mate Tui all the way

Not sure if serious...

I've been to Germany and Bavaria... where supposedly the best beer in the world was.

Guess what?

People there drank the imported american Budweiser over their own beer. Only tourists drank these Paulaner, Franziskaner, Spaten, etc.

So tell me, why would Germans drink imported american Budweiser that costs WAY more than their own beer? And especially in Bavaria, which is seen by many novice as "the region with the best beer in the world."

Try it, add a slice of lime, try it again.

Dubs = truth

its fucking gross shit, like most mexican beer.

if you must have mexican beer, at least try negro modelo or dos equis, but even then, there are much better beers out there (think dogfish 90 minutes or any number of other ipas, stouts, sours, hell theres a shitload of basic domestic lagers better than anything mexico has, and i'm half mexican, i know)...

it's pretty shit.

If you're just getting into beer then all of it will taste terrible. Try some of the cheap and light stuff just to get over the bitterness, then move on to the better craft beers.

Cycle tends to be: Yeungling+Heinekin -> Sams + Blue Moon -> craft beers

If you get into microbrew territory you've gone full retard though.

wow, you have really, really poor taste.
it must suck to be controlled by marketing to that degree.

Mexifag here op. If you wanna drink some mexican beer you should try Bohemia beer.

Like most things in life it is a matter of preference. Ever been on a Mexican beach with the sun beating down on you while cooling off w/ an ice cold corona? It's pretty sweet.
I would not want an IPA or blue moon in that moment, but that's just me.

american macrobrews are good, that's why. but there is a lot better stuff out there for those that want better stuff. all three of those breweries offer brews that the big american brewers don't.. your post kinda makes you look like you don't really know too much about the insane diversity of choice in beers.

actually, it is not the most sold beer in the world, that is a chinese brew.

You're the one being controlled by new trends.

I hate seeing all these hipsters like you, that think they are some kind of beer experts, because they drink shitty micro-brew beers.

You don't realize it, but everyone laughs at you.

I personally don't care if you are in the micro-brew hype, that's your choice (a really bad one, by the way)... but I just can't stand when you guys come online to talk trash and tell others to buy some niche micro-brew beers that taste like shit.

If these "amazing" niche beers were so good, why aren't they more known then? You don't need marketing to sell breakthrough products.

Hey kiddo. Did you know that cider have alcohol and it can't selled to kids? Well it is. Edgyboi

it's not a bad beer, it's kinda sweet tasting, really nice with the lime in it. never tried to drink enough of it to get drunk tho so i dunno how that works out

discord.gg/JyFr6pX

i am convinced negro modelo is a meme. no ive never tried it but you dongs talk about it all the time. suppose my cunt ass should pick up a bottle do I go to the hipster Co Op or what?

you're spewing shit and assumptions

you epitomize the token contrarian Sup Forumstard in pretty much every thread who states their opinion as fact.

i didn't tell anyone to buy anything.

hipsters are still a thing? furthermore you still think that's a legit insult?

if you'd lived in the pacific northwest (or any number of cities) in the '90's as i did, you'd realize that localized brewing isn't 'new' or a 'trend', instead you just display your ignorance...

i don't consider myself an expert, but i do have more knowledge about the subject than many (certainly more than you to be sure), because i have worked in the industry in many different roles for over 20 years.

you clearly don't understand limits of production for smaller businesses, either.

a lot of the time, the saying 'you get what you pay for' holds true.

hipsterism has no bearing on something being good or bad. if your perceived demographic of consumer is your barometer for something being good or bad as opposed to your own opinion, you got bigger problems than a narrow beer vocabulary.

SO DO I GET IT FROM THE HIPPIE STORE OR WHAT

>best beer in the world

Czech Republic, Netherlands/Belgium for that.

how the fuck should i know?!? i don't know where you are, dummy.

overrated and stupidly overpriced pissbeer.

for a few seasons it became trendy here because youngsters craved for °Muh Beer With Muh Lemon Slice Muh Muh Muh°, then it got totally forgotten

(here noone cares about selling alcohol to young people. when I was 8 I mom sent me to buy a JohnnyWalker bottle at the convenience store at 8.40pm and I didn't have any problem buying it and taking it home and sing °happy bday dad°)

meant for look for a mexican store/carniceria?

just drink Fosters green cans OP. Corona Light is pretty good tho.

I'm not even who you were replying to but I just want to say you have autism

Here's the thing with you, and all the other hipsters out there...

You just fell into a trend and now you think you're a beer expert.

I'll tell you something, I've visited many breweries (both small and big ones) all over the world. I've been in the biggest ones in the U.S, like Miller in Milwaukee or Anheuser Busch in St-Louis.

I've been in some smaller ones all over Oregon a.k.a "the capital of micro-brew"... I've been in the Granville Island one, in Vancouver, Canada.

Then, I've been in St.James' Gate (Guinness) in Dublin, the Staropramen one in Czech Republic, and in pretty much all the top ones in Germany/ Bavaria.

Now, what are my conclusions, after talking with the staff and professional beer tasters from all of these places?

Simply put, they pretty much ALL told me that the quality of the water is the most CRUCIAL thing in brewing. The water actually makes the beer taste good or not.

Knowing that, and knowing all these micro-breweries that pop out of nowhere every day, we can safely say that they are in that industry to profit off people like you.

Another thing I noticed during the visits of these micro-breweries, is that they put syrup in the beers, so it has some flavor after-taste... I'll repeat this again, in case you missed it:

They put some concentrated syrup to give flavor to these beers.

Yep. The truth is sad, and hardly believable for hipsters of your kind... but you can freely go there yourself and ask them.

Once again, I don't care if you like to spend your money on that kind of beer, but one thing is sure: the people in the micro-brew industry are laughing at the cash they are making out of naive people and at the fact that they are selling beer made with syrup from China.

Do what you want, but don't come here thinking you're some kind of expert because you drink "blueberry beer" with some artwork design on the bottle. And don't give false information to other people here.

Thank you.

Don't listen to this fucking idiot OP. Asahi is garbage, so is corona. If you can find Pacifico, grab some of that... It's probably the least disgusting of the Mexican lagers

It's soft, but I like the taste and the smell
Give it a try

No

once more with the assumptions, and authoritative assertions.
don't tell me what i think or know, either asshole.
again, I have over two decades of experience in this industry ... do you?
also, the contrarian nature of your posts is just about as 'hipster' as it gets actually, you are like right at the core of 'hipsterism' with that shit. kinda funny, i'm just about as non-hipster as it gets.
also regarding your water comment, you're right about that. but then, mexico isn't exactly known for the quality of its water, now is it (i've lived in mexico).

not even going to begin to get into the logical fallacies you've got going on here, either.

your post should be titled 'no one lies on the internet'.

youtube.com/watch?v=z21R4Rbg-4I

funny that you mention syrup in beer.
also funny how the big american macrobrewers won't disclose their full ingredients...
the class action water-down lawsuit against ab a couple years back was pretty funny too.
business.time.com/2013/02/27/lawsuit-says-anheuser-busch-beers-are-even-more-watered-down-than-you-think/