We all have secrets user, what's yours?

Also, come back girl who was telling us about being raped

I promised I wouldn't tell anyone but
I occasionally browse the Sup Forums board unironically
My family would really disown me if they knew

People browse /b ironically?

sometimes i bump threads

Me too

If my mental illness hasn't made a positive change by August I'm going to kill myself. Also I listen to brand new.

Shaving foam is a really good lubricant

What's wrong with you, mentally? Besides your shit taste in music...

I have a fetish for women in uniform.

Everytime I see a cop on the road I check to see if it's a woman. If it is I intentionally drive fast so she'll pull me over and I can give her my number.

I'm the girl that was raped by her step dad. Did you have a question?

I hate children.

I let my nephew shower with me and my gf this morning

Serious personality disorder, anxiety and depression. I ruined the only good relationship I ever had, all because of how fucked I am.

Can you greentext a summary?

Yes.

TITS OR GTFO.

Frick?

This is because your parents weren't emotionally available to you growing up... so as soon as someone tries to get to close to you emotionally, you'll find an exit. I do the same shit.

Wot?

about two years ago i posted a picture of a girl and her boyfriend and someone recognized the guy in the photo. they sent information to him and they posted on their facebooks (i was friends with them at the time) that someone had posted their picture on Sup Forums. they never suspected me and they ended up blaming some other guy for it. lol

Pretty much. I legit want to die everyday and hate myself for what I did to my ex.

kys faggot

>Be me, an awkward 11 year old girl in Central New York
>Mom remarried a truck driver
>He gets drunk one night and stumbles into my room
>pretend to sleep
>He touches me inappropriately
>Nothing happens for a while after
>Eventually he comes back in, drunk and does it again
>This goes on for weeks
>He realizes I'm not asleep
>takes it further and rapes me
>for the next almost two years this goes on when hes home and drunk
>Be 13, tell mom what happened
>She gets drunk
>2 days later she says I am a slut trying to steal her man
>I move to cali to live with my dad
>mom is still married to Joe
>he never got in trouble

I want a cute girl to turn me into her little baby girl and torture me sexually.

Your ex will find the right person in time. In the meantime, the best thing you can do is to learn more about why you react the way you do, as it can help you to comprehend better and not react basly in the future.

Bet you liked that didn't you ?

I read this story this morning, and yesterday, and…

Wasted dubs

>she didn't

tits or gtfo

I still love her though, and I think she loves me too, even if she tries to hide it. Eh doesn't matter. I'm talking to a new girl, hopefully I won't be such a fuck up this time haha.

*badly

And I personally just read up a lot about attachment issues and realized that I have anxious avoidant attachment problems... not everyone needs to see an actual shrink.

I posted it yesterday, and this morning.

I didn't

Rules are rules
tits or GTFO

We get it.

Where do you want us to send the dick pics?

One time I took a shit in the back of a movie theater because I knew the guy who was working there that night and knew he'd have to clean it up.

Marry me.

I'm poor
and male

As if rich girls take shits in movie theaters...

I talk to my 19 year old son anonymously via KIK. Nothing inappropriate has gone on, but I do get a vicarious thrill listening to him talk about his crushes, things he's done, etc. I've always said no to exchanging photos, so it's just a platonic internet friendship as far as he's concerned.

I'm his mother (not father as others assumed on the last thread.)

tits or gtfo

I consider myself bi since ever, But lately, I've lost interest in woman, that's why I'm afraid. I actually can't afford to be gay, I don't have the profile, would have impact on my social life, which btw, already is shitty. I live in a small town, everyone judgemental. The worst part is I've never been with a guy, and is not a fetish, since I was a boy I knew what I wanted.

Jesus christ. Cut the umblical cord alresdy, you psycho.

I love the Let it Go song from Frozen! I'm a straight guy btw.

here's a flow chart to help you explain the rules

Btw no you aren't.

When they don't send tits

gtfo nigger jew cunt

Have you led him on or exchanged sexually charged texts?

My wife doesn't let me take naked pics of her so I sneak them and then show her off to guys via kik while they tell me how they would use her. She would die if she found out I even have naked pics of her.

My first kiss was my downsyndrome cousin who snuck in my bed with the wettest pussy I've ever seen when I was half-asleep, and layed right next to me.

I tell people my first kiss was with another girl when I was on summer break a few years later, but we never kissed on the lips (just the cheek), but a year later she OD'd on drugs so no-one can deny it.

No, I've always let him lead the conversation. We have talked about bus sex life, which has given a huge vicarious thrill. He's asked my advice with things he should try I bed; that's probably the most explicit we've got.

I've been blackmailed into sending nudes before and had them posted online without my consent multiple times (to the point I pretty much had to check daily to get them taken down). I actually kind of liked the whole experience (pictures being posted aside) and hate myself for it.

how did the potato pussy smell?

Fucking samefags

I unironically like traps. And I wish I was one.

kys you fucking summer fag

How did they blackmail you?

They make you take pictures with a carrot in your butt? Or anything kinky?

I thought i was bi but after trying it a few times with gay dudes and trans people I've concluded i just like getting awesome bjs

Fuck off

>samefagging on Sup Forums
>in a shitty thread?

Wait that's me

wait that's me too

So are these

Fuck you, I'd assum ONLY rich girls take shits in movie theaters
>At least then if you get caught you're either having an accident or paying them to keep quiet.

fucking same fag

nice try, FBI

I was an an addict for 5 years and no one knew about my problem, not my fiance, family, or friends. It got to the point that if I stopped, I would die from withdrawal. It took me months to safely taper off, and I have now been clean for 4 months. I can't share this victory with anyone. It's still so fucking hard. Some nights I can still feel the withdrawal symptoms I went through even though I'm completely clean. I still think about getting fucked up every day.

kys fucking faggot nobody likes you

When I walk behind someone with a male dog in the streets, I deliberately match their speed and watch the dogs balls jiggle while it walks.

NORMIE GET OUT NORMIE GET OT NORMMIE GET OUR EREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I love you user, and I promise your dad will accept that you are attracted to traps.

Ignore the newfag
Just keep going man, it's shit right now but you gotta keep fighting the battle

Jokes on you I'm black and don't have a dad

I appreciate that Sup Forumsro. The struggle is real but having control over my life is worth it. I just can't believe that no one found out. I'm not afraid of relapsing because the withdrawals that I went through scared me enough to never touch the drug again.

I've been an alcoholic for years my life is really fucked up but somehow I have managed to convince people and family I've been sober for years. I even go to AA meetings regularly, but I drinkk from morning till nightfall and if I wake up at 4am I drink.

I love you anyway

Jokes on all of you, there's no such thing as love
and sexual attraction only goes one way, everything else is the result of mass cuckery.

I'm sorry to hear about your struggle, but you haven't lost the war. I know how odd it is being able to convince people that you're someone completely different, it almost empowers you to continue to use. I'm not going to try to tell you to stop drinking, but I'd like to say regaining control over your life feels amazing. Good luck user, stay strong

I suck cocks

How do you cope with life when not using? do you just remind yourself about the withdrawls and fear motivates you?

nice try fbi

When my gf is traveling for work, i browse Sup Forums, jerk off and fuck my ass with dildos every chance i get...
Sometimes i even put on her lingerie and cam for men.
Scared shitless she will find out.

Sometimes when I'm driving and there are no other cars around I don't signal before changing lanes.

I post pics of my spanish wife here all the time i want her to cuck me so badly but afraid to tell her

Once I saw a guy from collage take a shit in the movie theatre I worked at. He thought I didn't like him cos I was always mean to him, but it was just because I had a crush on him. I took the shit home and used it to masturbate with. Best Day Ever.

I kinda want her to find out but she hasnt yet

tits or gtfo

I exercise 5-6 times a week, which seems to really suppress my anxiety and restless mind. My addictive tendencies will always be here, I have to actively acknowledge and handle them if I want to have a drink or something. I don't take my drug of choice again because I know I won't be able to control myself and I'll be addicted again, and ultimately have to deal with withdrawal again. I fucking miss the comfy feeling of being high though

I wet my bed until middle school. Also I like reading those captions over on /d.

I'm actually from another planet

Ayy lmao

I'm 19 but I'll probably kill myself soon. I have no future, no talents or anything I'm good at. I'm probably going to end up a wizard. Because I'm a ugly little pitiful manlet. There's nothing for me in this world

Me too.
I'm completely to sucking dick and I especially love sucking off complete strangers in parks late at night.

I've been sucking cock my entire life and the only person who knows I do it is my best friend who I used to blow from the ages of 10 all the way to about 25. But he doesn't know that I've sucked other guys besides him.

I'm also married and my wife doesn't have a clue what a whore I am.

I go for walks almost every night before bed and on these walks I'll either hook up with guys I've chatted with on squirt dot org or I'll walk to parks where horny guys hand out looking to get their cocks sucked.

Some nights I'll suck off 5 or 6 guys on my walk and then when I get home I'll fuck my wife.

Some of the guys I suck off, suck me in return but I couldn't care less if they blow me or not, I seriously enjoy giving blowjobs more than recieving them.

ironic, aint it?

I thought I was the only one who felt like this. Thank you making me not feel alone in this world

where do I find a cumslut just like you? except a chick.

gril or faggot?

>who am I kidding, there are no grils on the internet. user is faggot