Would you buy a woman's milk, if it was available in stores? Or start a woman milk company, that would produce it?

Would you buy a woman's milk, if it was available in stores? Or start a woman milk company, that would produce it?

wasted

>inb4 shitstorm

I have indeed inspected those five identical digits

how is this "wasted" newfag

says you

brilliant

Yeah, it's light and sweet.

Though, I'd rather raise my own stock on the farm, and harvest by mouth myself. Purely organic.

There is a god

moar

Sweet yes, light I wouldn't agree with tbh

strange showerhead!

What about like, "Girl Cheese"...
They could make that shit, right?

Samefag

That's udderly ridiculous

I'd only accept straight from the tit.

Honestly, I have a human milk thing, but, I wouldn't buy it commercially.

Diet will determine a lot of the flavour & body of milk.

Would totally make girl cheese, but I'd want to be the person who milked it. I know a guy who I think made creme fraiche with his wife's milk.

Though I'd never pay for sex, I would pay to drink a woman's milk straight from her breasts. I'd probably pay good money for that, too.

Human milk is not nearly as tasty as cow milk.
But, human milk products might become a thing.

>Some girls are bigger than others
>Some girls are bigger than others
>Some mothers udders are bigger than others mothers udders.
-The Smiths

Nice quints

onlythebreast.com

7/10 Would drink

My wife has a thing for sucking on her lactating breasts during sex. It is kind of a mind fuck to be drinking her milk while pumping cum into her. The whole mutual exchange of body fluids.

She's a small korean woman who has D cup milk filled breasts so it's hard not to put them in your mouth.

>Would you buy a

oy vey shlomo, I told you to CREATE a market niche, not to EVALUATE a market niche.

those faggots are only craving for some °Muh New Fetish Muh Muh Muh° reason to enthusiastically donate us their money because of °Le New Fetish° meme.

Cool story, user.

You can buy that already.

God damn, got more?

no joking son

>woman's milk
>opens up with fake tits
You need to go back.

pics or it didnt happen

Nice jpg, user.

I'm laughing to myself at how someone had so much free time to photoshop this to make many holes.

"I effin' love cheese~."

Don't know about that many holes but it does come out in multiple holes. It's a series of glands in the breast.

no
thats disgusting

There's a lot of marketing ploys available for anyone that starts this. You could have a low cost varietal blend of different races and regions and you could also have more expensive regionally and racially distinct blends you could even have the premium line where the lactating women only eat certain foods for a month or so to affect thier milk flavor.

I'd probably buy the smallest container of each flavor just to compare, but I don't think I'd drink it regularly with cereal and shit.

And I haven't even scratched the surface of the rest of the dairy industry that could be implemented with this system. Ice cream and cheeses would be ridiculous.

I would buy it maybe if there was a demographic sheet that went along with it and a picture of the she cow. Maybe know their diet also. I don't want any nigger or spic or A Rab tit milk in me. Fuck those minorities!

i would not buy woman's milk from a store, but i'd sure as fuck buy access to her teets, if you know what i mean.

fugg! put me in the screencap!

( ~.~) { ...? )

Thanks for yet another fetish Sup Forums

lolwut? you never had this fetish before? user, suckling milk from the teat would be such awesome

vid?

I've thought about it but never fapped to it

i fap to it at least once a month

I would only buy it if I could suck it straight from the titty and choose who I drink it from

I will regularly now

No, because buying their product would mean that I would have to spend even MORE money on them, further empowering them.