I think its kinda sad now that "memes" and shit are becoming popular with normies sure our memes aint in a way but fuck...

i think its kinda sad now that "memes" and shit are becoming popular with normies sure our memes aint in a way but fuck we originally created memes to self deprecate our strange but funny actions but not that there getting popular it feels like the shit i used to hold dear being able to have a laugh at some of my self deprecating memes that shits starting to fade as it becomes more of a trend with normies on facebook it laugh at these memes that self deprecate it really fucking pisses me off when i see some popular qt begging for attention by post memes because shes realising all of her old bitchy stuff isnt gonna last much longer and people are just gonna leave her behind now that memes and shit are getting popular and by golly gosh thats her worse fucking fear being oh god forbid UNPOPULAR man my autism is off the charts today

would've been better with bbc.

You cunt

Sup Forums didn't create memes dumbass. 4 chan is also 90% "normies" who make most of them. Hundreds of thousands of people lurk and post here daily. You aren't special.

no kys

Whatever, I've been here since the start and it's always been shit. It's just way way more faggy these days... because well, you're all much more faggy.

holy shit is that real?

It's the meta
Memes used to "ours" but now they're mainstream, everybody knows them.
The main reason memes die so quickly and become mainstream are because of websites like knowyourmemes, reddit or 9gag. Those are basically Sup Forums content filters with added cancer on the way.

Memeing has become a meme

the file is literally called fake emma

bump

YOU ARE RIGHT FAGNUGGET!

>pic unrelated

and that's how you can tell, right?

bro dont you think there would be more articles covering this shit if it was real?

i understand that, but file name's don't prove anything. btw, that image is well done.

thanks i did it myself

i fucking doubt it. That fake is atleast 8 years old

if you know that its 8 years old why did you call it out on being real in the first place?

that was my first post in this thread

whatever im gonna go fap and shit

time to get a real hobby then you cuck

Normie here.

How does it feel knowing I'm corrupting your boards and stealing your content for better attention elsewhere?

makes me really mad

not his content. Go ahead and "steal" it all you want. Here is some more content for you

He's right.

Image Macros were developed by goons on SomethingAwful.