So who really killed them?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JyFr6pX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Candle Ja-

Some nigger.

Paul the Britbong Paedo.

candace jamison

OP here, I know most of Sup Forums isn't old enough to know about this story, but I am genuinely curious as to who actually did it, now that the west memphis three has long been proven not guilty.

Fuck you Sup Forums, underage faggots.

Same, ive seen all the documentaries and read up a fair bit of the trials and leading up to the trials. Its so frustrating not knowing, has anything new came of these murders, I havent kept track past few years now or do people not care as much now west memphis 3 are free

Ain't no one here old enough to remember the candle jack meme, and you need to say the whole thing for it to w...

You did.

Satanists

Nobody gives a shit about your garbage meme.

It's really fucking strange, you'd think there'd be more of a panic amongst the public knowing there are potential multiple child killers on the loose, especially when the true killer is around and has yet to be held accountable.

No way that candlejack thing is just a myt

Al Borland. He was jealous of Tim.

discord.gg/JyFr6pX

Definitely but the way they died too, tied up, cut up, genital mutilations etc... the evidence stating how there was no DNA from any of the 3 in jail and how it seemed almost definite that the murders took place elsewhere and not at the woods as stated with the west memphis 3 i'd be terrified as a parent around that town

this, and that fucking sni-

Terry Hobbs

Paul does. He rages

I don't think so Tim.

>genital mutilations
as far as I remember those were post-mortem snapping turtle injuries.

Chris Benoit

Those 3 edgy faggots did kill them. You're all gullable faggots who belive the documentary. The jesse kid confessed to doing it multiple times and knew the times of the murders. Meanwhile damien was in jail laughing and smoking cigarettes. It really pisses me off how stupid and naive some people are those 3 clearly did it.

>Implying the retarded kid knew to be quiet.

He wasn't retarded just more bs the documentary feeds you. He knew exactly what time the kids died, how would he know that if he wasn't there? And damien even confessed to doing it to a bunch of his friends at a baseball game

>On June 3, the police interrogated Jessie Misskelley, Jr. Despite his reported IQ of 72 (categorizing him as borderline intellectual functioning) and his status as a minor, Miskelley was questioned alone; his parents were not present during the interrogation. Misskelley's father gave permission for Misskelley to go with police but did not explicitly give permission for his son to be questioned or interrogated. Misskelley was questioned for roughly 12 hours. Only two segments, totaling 46 minutes, were recorded. Misskelley quickly recanted his confession, citing intimidation, coercion, fatigue, and veiled threats from police. Misskelley specifically said he was "scared of the police" during this confession.

I am just learning about this. I might watch documentary. You could be right though.

Some dude who went to Bojangle's afterwards.

Damien Echols

He purposely acted retarded upon aresst because he realized he just confessed to the murders and an expert testified to him doing that. Damien confessed to his friends that he killed 3 kids and would kill more which the main reason he was caught and convinced. And he was constantly lieing and joking around while om trial which isnt something an innocent person would do. They killed those 3 kids which is why they were convicted

It was the uncle of one of them.

The byers boy i think

Even if the cops did intimidate him he still knew what time they were murdered and that they were "cut up real bad".

This. The evidence pointing to them isn't great, but there is zero evidence pointing anywhere else.

Remember, the first wave of SJW documentaries was focused on the weird-ass stepfather. When he was proven innocent, the second wave didn't focus attention back on the suspects, it just grabbed at anything else it could think of.

who are these kids

Nobody. They never existed. It was a hoax, just like Sandy Hook and the Boston Marathon "bombing". Do some research.

who are these kids and who did they rape?

Just look up exhibit 500 on damien Echols. He was hospitalized several times for having homicidal thoughts and worshipping satan

This. It always seem like Byer's Father who did it to me.