Is red bull trying to take over the world?

is red bull trying to take over the world?

They are Dooping Mental

Rasenballsport ≠ Red Bull

>tfw we're next

>RasenBallsport Leipzig e.V. was founded on 19 May 2009. All seven founding members were either employees or agents of Red Bull GmbH.

>forgetting multiple F1 title winning Red Bull Racing.
And you wonder why you were cucked so hard in the Falklands.

The impressive ones were the MLS one and German one. I'm pretty sure they just pumped gorillions in the Austrian one.

>Red Bull Brazil is still stuck on the lowest division

What went wrong?

>Implying Chapecoense won't be turned into Red Bull Chapecoense

the sporting world

is it smart?

glory hunters? I mean, most southamericans players only have two options to become international players: go to europe or stay in a big local team for a long period.

Even if they start picking all the best local players, the quality gap between top & bottom team's players isn't as pronounced as in Europe.I'm not saying it isn't happening, but the process might be longer there.

> tfw no Green Bull New Chicago

Naw, its no different than budweiser sponsoring the entire NHL, or papa-johns sponsoring the NFL, or whatever. Just soccer is pathetic enough to allow companies to rename their teams

Hey now, don't forget that Red Bull München are dominating the German ice hockey league too!

they only named in rasseballsport because the bundesliga rules do not allow for corporations to name teams are something. saw that in a video somwhere, dont quote me on it tho

If rumours are to be believed, Leeds Utd is the next team Red Bull want to buy

god my typing was autistic right there what the hell

I for one welcome our new energy drink overlords.

I thought the deal went flat and Swindon is likely to be bought but, no way a team can be rebranded to Red Bull after the MKDonalds fiasco

they have 0 (zero) fans? Why would anyone attend their games ever?
They even chose a city with two centenary teams, Ponte Preta and Guarani.

Cool name, shitty beverage

It makes a lot of sense for Leeds though

The fans are desperate enough for new ownership that they probably wouldn't care. And they have a big enough fanbase and infrastructure that it could be a huge success if someone comes along with megabucks

Red Bulls gives you wins.

also every extreme sport not in the mainstream

they got a bunch of the real mad men from extreme sports and are slowly going into casual sports

What about Bayer Leverkusen then

Existed as a company team before the rule came in, I think

Australian humour is even more childish than British humour

Leeds and Cardiff both have massive potential with the right ownership, especially Leeds. I don't know if they'll buy someone they can't rebrand though. They should just form a new club somewhere, it'd take longer but look how fast Wimbledon have risen up.

It's a commonly known fact that they attach shady medical staffs to each team.
They're literally the evil team from Kung Fu Soccer.

This....would actually make a lot of sense and would be great PR for Red Bull
>the savior of Chapeco

Why is Aaron Paul playing for Red Bull Brasil?

his acting career went to shit after breaking bad ended

I rather it to be Red Bull and not oil money from terrorists.

Tbf most aussies posting here are still underage

>German humour