Is JLaw old news now? What happened?

Is JLaw old news now? What happened?

My buddy fucked up on the floor of my buddy's shed.

SHE BELONGS IN THE TRAAAASSSHHHH

We saw her butthole.

what am I looking at

people finally realized that she is ugly

her bf must like her feet

he need some milk

We saw her naked, and the Hunger Games finished, everyone got what they wanted.

People got sick of her, just like Anne Hathaway and Anna Kendrick. They seem funny at first glance but then you realize they're annoying cunts.

Brie Larson happened

People got sick of her "oh I'm so clumsy hurrdurr" shtick and mediocre acting.

she ruined x-men.

I haven'tcan you show me?

"Always so demanding. Requiring a certain amount of ice in each cup and a certain type of cream for her coffee. If she didn't get her way should would scream and curse and throw things in her trailer. I hated working with that spoiled brat."

-Christian Bale

She didn't get married, and now it's too late. Her ovaries will dry up and she will become an obnoxious feminist cunt.

She have any upcoming movies

Is this a real quote?

this

people grew tired of JLaw and her feminist SJW antics.

so Hollywood decided to make a new IT girl.
right now they're just trying to let off easy.

By all accounts she was a prima donna. Cast for her looks and marketed as the hot chick du jour, but her nasty personality got out to the public, her nudes got leaked, and she let herself go. No amount of Hollywood PR can salvage that mess so they moved on. Nobody cares about her now.

The Hunger Games Part 2 pretty much ruined her career.
Exposed her inability to act.

madman etc.

Was being morbidly obese part of the role or just her being a lazy fuck?

She's a stupid bitch, but she's cute and hot and I'd like to roleplay rape play with her.

she attacked trump now she's been kek cursed

>become

Hunger Games ruined her career.

Her schtick got old and she couldn't replace it with an actual personality or just be a hot ideal like most female celebs.

Nudes got leaked and removed the mystique for lots of viewers.

Schtick personality also ended up with her saying shit that removed the mystique that usually surrounds a celeb.

we don't want the "girl next door" to actually be the girl next door. or else we'd just go fuck them.

also let herself go

adhd children moved on and other people realized she was an ugly hack

This happened.

Few things come to mind.

1. she went from nice "normal" girl to bitch in about a year.

2. She not grown as a actress - she went from compelling teen actress in winters bone to likable teen in things like Xmen to just playing the same damn role every time.

2. We saw her naked

3. She committed the cardinal sin of hollywood. She was under contract, even if you are not happy with the contract, and you are not willing to extend it, you just smile and say "I loved this role" and quietly stepped aside.

Instead she bitched about being in Xmen movies when Fox signed her for that role before her Winters Bone breakout hit. Most felt she should be thankful that Fox has the smarts to sign her.

4. Brie Larson is better actress, some roles, and not a bitch.

oh look its jennifer lawrence famed hollywood mkultra mind-control culture-degenerator in a host of movies designed to break down your morals, to erode your sense of decency, to make you an unthinking, uninspired consumer-cunt that gobbles up anything put in front of your fat face.

hope that piece of shit dies.

She had her 15 minutes and got replaced by a younger, blonder girl.

When you're only known for being a pretty girl, you're going to get replaced when the next one rolls along.

Where's Molly Ringwald now? Where's Angelina Jolie? Where's Meg Ryan? Where's that one I can't think of?

she went on lot of shows and acted obnoxious. wasn't she talking about female masturbation on one of those shows, i forget which one. it's pretty gross senpai.

Good thing Jessica Alba wised up and started her own successful business.

She was just in X-Men, and has a ton more movies coming out.

Her movies don't make money anymore.
Even the last Hunger Games underperformed.

shes never was news to begin with stop talking about her

>Where's Angelina Jolie

u serious m8?

haha she was literally everywhere in 2014. talking about fat shaming and all sorts of shit.

That happens with sequels though. They progressively make less and less money.

Everyone can now see every inch of her naked body on the internet and she became an insufferable stuck up and fake cunt.

Not really.

The last movie she was in that overperformed was Xmen days of Future Past. The Hunger Games movies are done, and the last ones didn't do what they expected, and unless Passengers does well she will be in a offical losing streak.

She filming right now but her other projects are deep in development hell.

I think she's just chilling with her money at the moment

*an official

Tell that to Harry Potter or to star ward

Yes, but the hunger game movies REALLY dropped off.

Of course, they are doing better then the Divergent series, but the drop off was harsh.

2nd hunger game movie made more money then the first, and the third then dropped 25%, and the 4th dropped another 50 million. That a lot harsher drop then expected.

the last hunger game movie didn't even make 285 million domestically, when the 2nd movie almost made 425 domestically.

Her 15 minutes of fame is over.

People are sick of Jlaw's OMG I AM JUST LEIK YOU GUISE and she has been pretty bitchy lately so no one wants to deal with her

Hunger games is over.

The fappening took it's toll on her career and her even more. She looks stoic at best when photographed now.

she's still a great actress though

no she wasnt ahaha xD nobody cared jlaw

Shes literally a shit actress kill yourself immediately

f

100% THIS!!!FACT!!!

ALSO, SHE MOST LIKELY FUCKED THAT FAT UGLY JEW HARVEY WEINSTEIN SO THAT HE'D BUY HER THAT OSCAR!!!FACT!!!