Ask a socially dangerous sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything

Ask a socially dangerous sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

This is the face of a tortured soul after years of christian brainwashing.

I have now awoken from the false reality instilled by the Christian bible and found the truth in Satanism

*tips eyeliner*

>liberalism
>even once

I pray russia nukes the US

Do you have a lot of friends? :)

Are you afraid of dying?

Jesus still loves you. He waits for you to return to the light.

Im christian

Satan would have stopped this comment if he existed.

What's it like to be such a normie

What's with the blue jewellery

lul'd

Went to church earlier today and now I'm waiting for relatives to visit us for Easter, how are you doing?

Satan doesn't want this

what are you doing this easter sunday

cool, so you crave for attention

Underrated post

>Ask a socially dangerous sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.

Are all satanists that fucking ugly?

Jesus Christ died for your sins so that you may have eternal life and still loves you friend.

I want to fuck your head...with a brick. Don't even consider breeding cunt.

Is this actually you or are you just using the image of some person you saw on the internet?

Oh look, it's mr edgelord! I bet you feel so gothic and edgy right now, huh, you must really feel like your fighting the machine in that getup!

You degenerate waste of oxygen, people like you are why our society has become a wasteland of shit. You think you're so edgy, worshipping satan and wearing black clothes. Really, everything just laughs at you and your pathetic existence.

You little bitch, I can almost see your twink frame illuminated by your monitor as you apply your shitty eye liner. Your parents slide a pizza under your door and walk away in shame of the autistic tryhard faggot you've become. Then later you jerk off thinking about Andy Sixx, you putrid gay fucker. People like you disgust me and and you should be disgusted in yourself for being such a horrible person.

If I saw you in real life I'd grab that edgy little nose ring of yours and jam it into your fucking eye. I don't think I've despised any human being more than you, I bet you want Andy Sixx to cuck you with your thot mother. If I saw you right now, i'd fucking end you bitch.

What're you fucking gay

but you're not really rejecting christianity. instead you're adopting the enemy of christianity.

if you really wanted to reject christianity you would have chose a religion that is nothing like it, like shinto or buddhism or hinduism or paganism.

>Satanist
>Devil Worshipper

They aren't the same thing you fucking retard.

in other words, you're attracted to satanism because it is in opposition to christianity.

the person who rejects christianity doesn't necessarily hate it, rather he's indifferent. it's just another religion that doesn't fit with his view of the world.

satanists are just another form of christcucks.

how's 8th grade?

without jesus christ there is no satanism.

without jesus christ, shintoism, hinduism and paganism would still exist.

I think I've figured you out, you're like that college professor from God's Not Dead. That's a Christ-centered film I watched with my youth group. You know that God exists, you are just angry at him because your dad died of lung cancer or got hit by a bus or something. I love it when the things I learn at church have real-life applications!

this

OP is just another normie edgelord

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

When does your mom make tendies?

oh burn, somebody read buzzfeed

Addicts go from one thing to the next, never admitting to themselves they are just addicted to nonsense. If you are a satanist, your just as retarded as a christian. Iv been dead, unlike you 4chinners, and its either the infinite void of darkness or the infinite golden light. There is nothing in either one, both have to work together to create "reality". Once you know there is no god, there is no good nor evil, you can finally free yourself from labels like "satanist" or "christian", you will then actually be one of my kind, the truly enlightened.

This

I hope not, their country still looks better than some of the shitholes we have here in Europe

>I have now awoken

salaam my brother

>and found the truth in Satanism

no need to hide it, i know the west isn't fond of Islam but you've found the truth you say, that means you've embraced Islam as that is the only true religion

Edgy

How does anyone find solace in religion?

So OP if you are a sociopath, why do you care for other people opinions?

They dont care about what other people think of them, because they dont see people as people only as tools to gain what they need. So by the sentence
> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

It seems you are not a sociopath, you are just a manchildren who posts on Sup Forums while your mom sucks stranger dicks to pay for your internet connection.

this
if op was really over christianity he wouldn't have a problem with christians posting on this board because he would be confident in his pursuit of satanism.

indifference toward a religion is stronger than hate toward a religion.

Oh, look - it's edgy fagboy again.
Funny how your face hasn't changed in all this time. One would think you're just a meme, posted by a bot.

hi, i would like to talk to you about jesus christ our lord and saviour...

Yeah, that's all fine and good or whatever, but....
Have you been saved?