>can't look anyone in the face during convos
>come from broken home
>dad left when I was 12
>mom's a drunk
>cry myself to sleep most nights
>suffer from depression
>afraid to take drugs or drink
>bit of a prude I guess

I just hate being alone..why is life so shit?

I just wish I had friends to talk too. I would give out skype but I stopped using it because whenever I do, ppl pretend to be nice to me then flash cock

I'm not much of a gamer but if anyone wants to add me on steam that would be cool

steamcommunity.com/id/sleeepysleeeper/

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/686854826
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I personally would pump you so full of cum it would be running out of every hole.

show tits

And probably tell you I love you.

Stop posting this. I already gave you enough life advice.

4/10/17

No. It's the 16th not the 10th anymore faggot.
If you're a female you can get laid anytime you want ask any guy you like if he wants to fuck chances are we'd say sure.

I concur.

ur a QT

The majority of the people here are depressed loners aswell
You being a grill doesn't make you a special case
Stop begging for attention
Start showing titties

Peace

Bait bait bait bait

It will be hard to make friends and get those social gains if you aren't working or studying...
You must at least know someone who you talk to everyday right? Focus on those people
Ask them to hang out
Ask them to present their friends to you
Idk

ITT: Daddy issues and thirsty neckbeards.

small dick

watch 13 reasons why on netflix

sounds like the timestamp is at least six days old

btw being virgin is not an illness, and taking drugs or drink is the perfect way to destroy yourself.

Fuck your dad imo

Bait bait bait bait bait

try antidepressants fam, helps with anxiety

its not october you dumb bitch

join the navy

But you're cute as fuck...i feel the same as you do and my life sucks so bad

I should add that drinking a bit won't harm you
Just stay out of strong drinks and drugs
And don't take meds, that shit will fuck you up
You need to fix yourself, and no one can do it for you
Not even drugs

What state you in?

Depression

kek

Yeah you will have some pursose in life and im pretty sure 1/5 of females in the military have been raped so you'd also lose your virginity in the process.
Kill 2 birds with 1 stone

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.
Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)
you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

My advice would be, take small steps fellow user. It's very daunting and everything that is going on at the moment probably doesn't help.

Have a look for a part time job if possible and find something you want to learn about and work on that. I also dropped out of college years ago and after 5 years in a dead end job I finally jumped into what I wanted to do.

It won't be easy but nothing ever is, but just take it one small step each time. Hope this helps.

Maybe you live by me ill change your life

Is it realy? Like noticably?

Jesus what a fag.

>ingore the thirsty neckbeards

>go on to be the thirstiest fucker in the whole thread

motherfucker get your virgin ass out of here

wtf is going on with those lips bro, did you do that kylie jenner lip challenge from 2 years ago?
.. and why is one of your eyes like 2 inches higher than the other one?
nigga you look like santa's disabled little helper KEK

>tries to white knight

>fails and is no better than the rest of us autist

There are times that I sometimes feel lacking in ambition and like I have no purpose in life, but then I remember that I'm a white male, and all of a sudden everything feels better

you are so beautiful 10/10

Should probably kill yourself lol

if you call someone 10/10 when you've only seen 40% of their face and nothing of the rest of their body you must have really fucking low standards you virgin faggot

with all those problems how can you afford to be a prude

Nevermind, you should really kill yourself

Life is shit only because you're letting it be. Peace and Happiness comes from the inside, you merely need your will to be resolute and things will become better.

Welcome to Sup Forums. You know how this works. Tits or GTFO

Only you can help yourself, when dealing with depression it is a disease that is litterally all in your head. You are making yourself a victim because its easier to be a victim than to take responsibility for your life and actions. I've been down this road so many times before. Because Kings may be cruel, but people expect them to move mountains and fall mighty beasts. But victims, no one expects anything from victims. So now we live in a world where people of all ages just sit on their thumbs and cry about how horrible life is. I don't think you should kill yourself, I think you should listen to the people who aren't depressed because obviously they are doing it right and you are not.

We are all playing the same game and no one has it easy, now it may be true that your life is the hardest one out there, but let me ask you this; why does that matter? The worst case scenario in life is that you die. Beyond that nothing should scare you, nothing should bother you. Think past the immediatw consequences and realize that you arent overthinking things, you arent thinking hard enough.

You want to be happy? Than stop being a victim and start being a survivor.

>sees lower half of face
>you are so beautiful 10/10
Fucking thirsty cunts

Probably fake but w/e. Try meditation for your anxiety user. Sounds like bullshit but it actually helps. Slowly put yourself in social situations that would normally make you anxious. I find that a tool to help is to write down on some paper your day plan point by point when you think you might be in for some anxiety, then keep it with you through the day. You don't have to stick to your plan, but having that structure there is a little bit of a security blanket. Also helpful to have bail plans if it gets too much. Also read up on autism spectrum disorders as well, as some of your symptoms could be an indicator of that. Hope this helps :) Don't have steam tho so I cant add you.

If OP, or anyone else for that matter, needs help with their depression or severe social anxiety, i can help you get better, just add my kik; bcndutchx, tell me your problems, and i'll do my best to help you.

I don't think it's small

you serve bro?

This photo is so strange I don't know where to start

>ITT: Newfags

Fucking dipshit used surface blur to make himself look less disgusting. Learn to blend your skin work fuckwit.

OP here, it's not big, but in the end it's all about technique

Wanna hook up then

>b
Everything you have written sounds like me when i was 22. But everything worked out in the end.

>be 22
>man
>virgin
>single
>college drop out
>no job
>no ambition
>social anxiety to the max
>constant looming fear
>anti social
>afraid to leave home sometimes
>can't look anyone in the face during convos
>come from broken home
>dad left when I was 12
>mom's a drunk
>cry myself to sleep most nights
>suffer from depression
>bit of a prude I guess, virgin

Be 30, met nice girl, she was shy, life suddenly seemed brighter.

and thus a new pasta was born.

sometimes its not so black and white. its not simply just... not trying. it sucks when your own mind is your own worst enemy. when, despite all things pointing out the obvious, you cant help but think negative about every situation. its not like its a choice. sometime your mind just cant help it and no matter what you do you cant get it to stop. people all deal with depression differently but some people stay in a constant state of depression. if you've never experienced it you probably wouldnt understand.

Jesus Christ what a thirsty faggot

Bro the thirst is so real here even I'm parched now. Fuck outta here you white knight little faggot. Thinking you're gonna get laid on Sup Forums, the fuck is the matter with you?

Post timestamp of current day or gtfo

I've suffered from a lot of the same problems. It won't get better until you decide it's time for a change.

>ITT: Newfags responding to old pasta

just do yourself a favor and kill yourself from the many painful days to come

trying to lure in some beta cucks on Sup Forums to gift you some games on steam is not going to make you feel better

>perfectly fine at social events, on campus, with friends or family
>whenever I'm alone I get very lethargic and apathetic
>not exactly sad
>I'll just sit there and stare at my desktop
>maybe flip between different social media
>skip meals. Would rather lay on the couch until it's time to leave the house again
>told my girlfriend this. We see each other about once a week in person
>she thinks I'm depressed and that I have to do something about it

I wouldn't recommend doing drugs while having a depression OP. I used a lot of xtc when i felt depressed, sometimes up to twice a week. I regret doing it, because on that moment you're gonna feel amazing. It's like the world appreciates you for being in the game. But then you'll have the days after that. You will feel like a piece of shit, you will think about hurting/killing yourself a lot the week after, it's not something to underestimate.

"Your own worst enemy"
"Can't help but. . ."
"It's not like its a choice"
"Cant help it"
"No matter what you do"
"You probably wouldn't understand"

Remember the part where I said listen to the people who aren't depressed because they are doing it right and you're not? Could you be trying any harder to be a victim? Stop making excuses for yourself

Its called the law of inffinite probability, you cant say nothing works because you havent tried everything. If you had tried everything you wouldn't be depressed.

Im seriously trying to help you and all the lurkers here, depression is a serious epidemic and I've lost too many people to just sit here and be quite about it. I've been trained on how to deal with these situations now and ever since I received that trainning I haven't lost a single person.

If you seriously want to die or at least dont have the motivation to live go ahead and talk to me seriously. I'll help you but first you have to help yourself, first you have to tell yourself "I'm done being the victim of my own mind's errors, I want to be happy, I want to listen."

You're a fucking faggot too? Just pull the trigger already

also, check my trips. The Sup Forums gods know I'm right.

you definitely have schizoid personality disorder and you are exactly the same way of someone I know but her life was likely worse

Nah I'm not OP. Just a random fuck with no plans for Easter

Drinking solves all problems.

>The worst case scenario in life is that you die.
In your opinion, sure. Nowhere near true of all.

Look another attention whore lol

I'll comfort you for some nudes, k?

Care to expand upon that?

You're stating it as fact, where it's a subjective opinion based on personal beliefs/values.
And if we're being honest, I sincerely doubt it's in the majority, given the majority believe in heaven (and most likely that they're going to heaven). So given that belief, HELL would be "The worst case scenario in life".
Your belief requires
A) Lack of belief in an afterlife
and
B) Belief in inherent, objective value to life
in order to come to that conclusion that death is the worst thing that can happen to anybody.

I don't believe in the afterlife, but believe the only value to anything at all is subjective, so I don't really see death as the worst thing that can happen.
I'd probably say the worst thing that could happen to someone would being trapped in a waking coma, unable to do anything but perceive and think. But that's formed of my own beliefs/values.

How original of you

Tits or get the fuck out! SAGE!!!! WREEEEEEEEEEEE

tits or gtfo is the correct term newfag

>4archive.org/board/b/thread/686854826
How the fuck did you turn from 19 to 22 in 11 months?

Ah I see. Let me rephrase than. As far as anyone can prove, everything that will ever happen to you will happen while you are alive. Therefore, if even one of those things is good than life is worth it, and death is the worst case scenario because regardless of what happens after death, your life was still shortened and that means you missed out on a potential good experiebce.

Even if you beleive in life after death, that doesnt mean this life has no value. I didn't think I had to explain that so I'm sorry for assuming.

Sounds similar to my experience before I got help. I have dealt with semi-crippling lethargy and apathy for my whole life, it got to the point where I was about to fail out of school before I realized that I was causing myself a world of hurt. Other people didn't think I was lazy or irresponsible, it was all in my head. I finally got over the stigma of it and got help from the university's counseling resources. It wasn't normal to sleep for 14 hours at a time, and then awake for 28 hours, it wasn't normal to gradually lose interest in life over 5 years, it wasn't normal to cut everyone out of my life and become reliant on cheap thrills to distract me because I can't enjoy anything anymore.

I highly recommend seeing a counselor, then psych, and getting on medication for your symptoms. It's not going to change you or save you, but it's going to give you the energy and drive to save yourself

her steam is fake its actually an old man

Tell ya what, my snapchat is userray, i gotta head to the store, but if you want help or just someone to talk to to distract you from lifen send me a message, I wont judge you and you'll know if I screen shot anything. Best of all you've no reason to be embarrassed.

you are one horrid beast

You're cute

Sure, but by the same token, you missed out on potentially something bad happening to you. You're attributing higher value to the good than the bad, if not just assuming the rate of good will be higher than the rate of bad, and defining life with that parameter without expressing it.
I can plan my life around expecting to have an epiphany tomorrow and want to help myself, or I can plan it around expecting a meteor to strike me down tomorrow. Both are out of my control, and unknowable, and both are equally as unrealistic.
I don't know what tomorrow holds. The best humans can do to ATTEMPT to predict the future is take the past and extrapolate.

>female
>virgin
>has depression
>timestamp from 10 of April when it's 16 of April
OFF MY FUCKING BOARD!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ale you can get
B8 for free steam games. C'mon summerfags, don't fall for this...

>17

It's the 16th dumbass.

Obvious bait is obvious.
Nice pasta BTW.

Emotions are just illusions/boundaries produced by our own minds that limits our well-being. Feeling nothing and going on with life day by day is the way to go about things in this generation.

None of this even matters when you're dead anyway. "your parents left, you seen some shit, etc." Enjoy this shit while you fucking can. Or be buried underneath the surface for eternity. Which sounds better?

*hugs softly*

Don't be sad OP.

1. a/s/l
2. Do you play guitar?

Yes, I value you my own hapiness over my own sadness. I like veing happy more than I hate being sad. Thats what people who aren't depressed do. That's the secret to hapiness, controling yourself and your emotions. So yeah, you're rightn i did decide ro value hapiness over sadness. But by the way, theres a better way to say what you just said

"Expect the worst, hope for the best, and prepair to be disappointed."

It's a modification I made to an old philosophy. Even though you kind of lost track of the topic of discussion you seem to be trying to think logically amd I appreciate that. Once again my snapchat is userray send me a message, anyone and I'll be happy to help.

I mean, only difference is, I stopped hoping. It has let me down on more occasions then it hasn't. If you keep doing something you know results in disappointment more often than not, the smart thing to do is to stop doing the thing.
Otherwise, sure. I agree with basically everything there.
I misspoke, though. I meant value as in quantity. Depth of the emotion, duration, frequency... How much is spent how sad how often vs how much is spent how happy how often.
I do value being happy more than I hate being sad. I just take that and live on whims, avoiding reality. Because when I'm distracted from my life, I CAN be happy.
I'd still rather be dead because it's empty and meaningless, and because I'm unwilling to change for the better.

I'm 19 but I'll probably kill myself soon. I have no future, no talents or anything I'm good at. I'm probably going to end up a wizard. Because I'm a ugly little pitiful manlet. There's nothing for me in this world

Depression is for pussies.
I come from a broken home , Dad left when I was 5. Lived with a single mom of 3 kids. I have social anxiety sometimes but it really isn't shit. suck it up pussy.

This shit right here. I'll never understand this shit.
Why do you feel the need to insult someone with depression? Do you do it to make YOU feel better about your life? That's just sad.
Do you think berating someone who's depresses will cure their depression? It won't, because if it did, we'd all cure ourselves naturally.
What's the logic behind this?