Eh? You want to see my breasts, Akko? B-but I'm your TEACHER!!! This is wrong! Ummmmm…… W-Well...

Eh? You want to see my breasts, Akko? B-but I'm your TEACHER!!! This is wrong! Ummmmm…… W-Well, we'd better get this over with, then! Just close your eyes for a moment, aaaaaaand…

HERE!

There you go! Wow, you should see the look on your face! Jeez, Akko! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, you know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to touch them too, don't you, Ms. Perverted Witch Akko?! G-Go right ahead! Fondle my Shiny Breasts as much as you want! Take your time! Maybe you can even s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy…~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my "shiny rod" too! You perverted little witch! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? …Well, I guess that wetness on your dress answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pervert, Akko! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've ever seen! L-L-Look how hard it is, too! Shiny goddamn Chariot, it's so fucking hard! I-I've never seen it this hard before! Look what you're doing to me, you little pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, goodness! Shine-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this hard, it's much easier to cram inside you! And I'm stiffening like a freaking rod here! You'd better r-r-r-ride it RIGHT NOW!

dubs

i wonder if i can get trips on Sup Forums

this is a nice thread

QUADS

big digits

No, I do not want to see your breasts. Stop trying to seduce me, your grades won't improve.

I need you to take your hat off. You're not allowed to wear hats in school, you know that.

chequed

QUADS o' QUADS, WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

YES

ChEeEeEeEekeked

Who the fuck are you? What the fuck was that?

So how you guys liking LWA so far? I've been thoroughly enjoying my weekly dose of best girls Akko and Ursula

How the fuck did you do that

Akko is such a dork lol
she's just like me -_^

REPEATING DIGITS

i am a girl (male) and i can cum without any stimulation to my bepis or butt i did it today already is this normal?
plz help

SINGLES END IN 4

Look at all these magical gets

Howdja know?

THIS IS GODS THREAD

FORE