What game are we playing today on this beautiful Sunday?

What game are we playing today on this beautiful Sunday?

pic related

wut game

I know, the bosses look fucking badass

It's shadow of the colossus

Painkiller is gud. Do you have the expansion? Very worth it

ds2 SOTFS, never played this version before...way better than vanilla

no way man. Vanilla was harder, had a better enemy placement and more appropriate enemies. SotFS has a lot of random ones from different regions of the game and it cheapens the level/enemy designs.
Extra content is good but not the one that re-uses in game shit

the new Bayonetta PC port. i never played it originally. it's pretty good, but i'm worried that it's not for me.

just trollin on Sup Forums.
Been loling while butthurt libs go full retard.

Painkiller

Classic Dragon Age: Origins on Nightmare

No I don't, but I'll probably get it now

Ark

that's not a game. it's a lifestyle, nu-fag

Get out --->

FarCry 3

OH SHIT NIGGER WTF ARE YOU DOING!!!!! THIS ISN'T EVEN THAT KIND OF THREAD!!!!!!!

Nothing yet, may play some rust later on though.

>those combat stats
>58 slayer

holy fuck
moddssss

Yeah too late, I already downloaded the one you forgot to block your name out on. Will be reuploading in a spam-baiting manner tomorrow.

>inb4 404

Destiny, like always. What a stupid question.

lol checkd but fuck no thats not what game it is.

Oh shit
we found someones contact information
SOMEONE THAT BROWSES Sup Forums
>better waid em!!!

cant even send messages to people in rs3 unless you have them added

OHHH, Im soo fucking happy with P5

Lool it's painkiller don't listen to that troll

imo scholar has been more difficult, I agree with enemies from different regions cheapening the experience if you haven't played through the original game yet though. Considering I haven't played any of the DLC before it's definitely still fun

How much do you want to bet that's not the only place you've used that screenname? I want to bet very much because I googled it.

You're just making it worse for yourself by acting like nothing will happen kek

>tfw I didn't understand what the hype about slayer was until this week and now I'm getting shit tasks

The Witcher 3
I got like halfway through the game a while ago and never completed it, so I recently restarted. I forgot how awesome the game is until I started playing it again

Is this Tarzan 64?

lmfao

Shut the fuck up newfag there are tons of threads where people willingly give out their rsn stop ruining the fucking thread by thinking you're tough as shit

Not everyone's scared of the Internet like your underage ass

Careful not to cut yourself on all that edge

Can't tell if bait, but either way, I don't care! I will now make it even worse!

This is now officially a cringe thread

I bought shadow of mordor last night. Maybe that faggot is done installing by now.

STALKER SoC

Playing through custom Doom wads atm

I found your facebook and now I'm using a free background check site to find out who you're related to. When I get your mom's name, I'm gonna post on craigslist in 10 different cities advertising free scrap metal and to just ask for your name. Want me to keep going?

Playing Bayonetta on steam.

>implying I play rs3

No, I just hate autists like you

>accidentally uploads username
>gets butthurt when we documents him
Kek

im the partyhat guy, hes not me lol

Unfortunately none, I have to go to a stupid ass Easter gathering thing.

>playing DS2 because it's difficult

The whole game is literally just cheap deaths which only work once, then once you come back to the same spot you know how to get through it. DS2 sucks arse compared to the others

Shut the fuck up retard, no one cares who you are and no one ever will

Mods please ban this sperg

overdose of edge

I don't understand what your point is

>cheap deaths
>unlike the others
Remind me again why Dark Souls 3 "LOL WUT IF EVERY ENEMY JUST DROPPED DOWN YOU LOL" tactics aren't cheap.

nobody even comes to visit in w2

Overwatch

Dota 2

I haven't been jumped in DS3 or DS1 once. DS2 is full of jumps, completely misses the point of Dark Souls. It's like Dark Souls but for children and spelt durk suls to

why is literally every rsfag such an annoying little douche go scream at each other somewhere else kids

>mfw user is this butthurt

You can talk to me when you make it further than Grand Archives in DS3

god i wish they would bring back id's, i posted the rs screen but thats all lol

See

>LOL WHAT IF I ACTUALLY GOT GUD

I've completed the game. Grand Archives was a cakewalk. You can see almost every enemy before they see you, which is much better than being pushed off a cliff or stabbed in the back repeatedly like in DS2

Mah nigga
I'm playing it on shitbox one. I'm trying to get the climax bracelet right now so I can get halo gainz

The dont drop down..... books attack up :P but DS2 is the shitstain of the series no one of the original devs wanted to make it

Fallout 3 & New Vegas

>Sup Forums should be shittier so that people know i play runescape
Fuck off autist

picked up elder scrolls online for $10

not me

>pushed off a cliff
You didn't play DS3. Or do I need to remind you of Irithyll Dungeon? Or the enemies in Ringed City who literally ONLY PUSH YOU OFF CLIFFS?

Just cause you're dogshit at DS2 doesn't mean it was bad. It just means you're dogshit lol

Literally the best dark souls game

Give me some gp boi

sorry a Sup Forums thread means that much to you

You stupid faggot get the fuck out of my thread

Go samefag somewhere else plz

b8/8

> cant cope with being a DS scrub
> thinks DS2 is best game
It's probably time to kys

It was such a let down.

Hear that boys? That's the sound of an user who's wrong and doesn't have anything else to say.

exposed a samefag accusation from you, now you're mad lol

My nigga painkiller is dope

Was playing Fire Emblem Awakening earlier (lunatic difficulty because it aint fun otherwise)
now playing Dragon Age Origins

This, bought it when it first came out, only put in 2 hours and haven't touched it since

You have clearly misread everything I have said so I have to deconstruct your misguided comment.

>You didn't play DS3
Yes I did, I literally just said I completed it

>Or do I need to remind you of Irithyll Dungeon? Or the enemies in Ringed City who literally ONLY PUSH YOU OFF CLIFFS?
None of this ever happened to me in the game, nor did it seem like they were trying to. Even if that was their plan, you can clearly still fight them fairly, unlike DS2 where you don't see them coming until it's too late, which is what I'm trying to get you to comprehend.

>Just cause you're dogshit at DS2 doesn't mean it was bad. It just means you're dogshit lol
There is no need for ad hominem. DS2 was easily the easiest game in the series, which is what I said before. Cheap kills do not make a game difficult, it makes it repetitive and annoying, which is one of the many reasons why DS2 is considered by most to be the worst in the series. For me I rank the difficulties as DS1 being the hardest, DS3 then DS2 being very low.

What? Also, see

I really want to enjoy lunatic but just end up resetting over and over.

I want to play something multiplayer with co-op but I have no friends.

Don't Starve Together
Space Station 13
Stuff like that

But it is, nigger

Was trying to play Skyrim but it's too much of a buggy piece of shit, like everything Bethesda produces.

Same, Iron Banner. My buddies 394 and that struggle is internally histerical to watch. Also some Guild Wars 2.

a/s/l

Oh you want points, well the enemy have been positined through out DS2 to gank you, they somehow made hitboxes worse, the setting and story were just bland, several of the bosses are A. Normal Enemies but LOTS OF THEM or B. Lets just reuse DS1 boss (want me to keep going?)

Or just big dudes in armor...boringggg

One of the best games to come out in a while

>tfw non-ghandi nuking