I want to push dogshit up Emma Watson's cunt

I want to push dogshit up Emma Watson's cunt

I don't know why

ytho

I never understood Sup Forums's obsession with her. She looks boyish. Bunch of closet homos

Trust me, she's already doing black guys. Same thing.

>implying boyish girls aren't hot as hell

faggot

What's on "her" head?
Pass

I want to put her on her knees, press her face against the ground with my foot as she spreads her arsehole.
I will then squat over her and shit into her ass

tracksuit. hard pass.

What kind
>the rare white ones
>or standard shit

I guess one that's firm enough to push up there but sloppy enough so it'll melt inside her and slowly ooze out into her panties during the course of the day.

faggot, gopnik girl is fucking gorgeous

I'd go with a medium standard 3 hour sun cured mastif shit my self

current Emma or 12 year old Emma ?

this is important

same only I want her to shove it up my dickhole

12 year old Emma are you stupid

Good question

I want to fuck Emma Watson in front of her little brother

Then I'd fuck him while she pees in his face and calls him a little faggot. And he has to wear his sister's Hogwarts uniform and I'd call him Hermione while I fucked him. So that's not even gay is it.

I'd also like to tie him in a chair and torture his penis for hours while his sister makes out with him. No homo.

No fucking way. Looks like a faggot russian

>girl is fucking gorgeous

Exactly, that's why I'd like to shit in her ass you retard

It's really easy to understand. Sup Forums is almost entirely made of a generation that grew up with harry potter. If any other actress had been cast in that role, no matter what she looked like, Sup Forums would be in love with that actress. It's a generational thing.

I'm at least 15 years older than everyone here and I can see her as average.

you're 64? wow

>implying Hermione wasn't 1st crush for 90 percent of 90's kids..

Bruh.. it's actually really fucking easy to understand.

all these faggots in here saying they wouldn't eat her shit are lying to themselves

Yes average means your age, currently. God I hate our education system.

but you didn't say average, you said you're 15 years older than everyone here

I'm honest with myself, i'd never eat her shit, i'd gladly feed her my shit though

>than everyone here

One of two things is happening.

1. We AVERAGE everyone's age
2. Everyone is the same age

P.S not the old dude.

Man you aspies really need to get pedantic about everything. The point is I'm 36. I'm not part of the harry potter generation. I didn't grow up with her. Therefore I have the ability to see her as being just a 5 or a 6. She's not Hermoine to me. She's just a british actress with a pointy nose and harsh eyebrows and long chin. Sup Forums can't really see those features because Sup Forums grew up thinking that's what pretty looks like.