Have you actually read Piero's writing on The Beatles? You probably haven't...

Have you actually read Piero's writing on The Beatles? You probably haven't, instead just assuming it's bullshit because a non-mainstream opinion of your oh so precious 'Fab Four' couldn't POSSIBLY be worthy of merit. If you had any critical faculties rattling around in your empty skulls at all you would have realised independently long ago that the Beatles really were nothing more than a glorified pop group with some '''''''''innovative''''''''''' wrapping on the later albums to make them seem interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

factorysunburst.wordpress.com/2014/08/31/piero-scaruffi-and-truth/
scaruffi.com/friends/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Piero
>"""""""""innovative"""""""""
This, but unironically

lmao

I'll always take the opinion of a pedophile non-talent over those of real musicians any day.

See? Fucking drones, all of you. One day soothe music criticism community will have a mass epiphany regarding this insipid boy band and traditionalist ostriches like you will be left in the past clutching desperately to your copies of Please Please Me, but it won't matter how much you cry, because those of us that are able to truly appreciate the beauty that musicians can create will have moved on to greater things. Face it, you like the Beatles not because they made worthwhile art, but simply because of the name. "Oh, The Beatles, The Beatles!' You fawn over a quartet of talentless scousers because you've been brainwashed to love them the same way you no doubt love Coca-Cola and MacDonald's. This is supposed to be a music discussion board, and yet hear you are, blindly defending your Sacred Capitalistic Cows. You don't really care about music, you're too stupid to care about anything. Fuck The Beatles

i've read it a few times and its complete bullshit, the only reason its popular is because it use to be able to trigger beatle autists hard.

factorysunburst.wordpress.com/2014/08/31/piero-scaruffi-and-truth/

now fuck off

kys
I mean it
The Beatles were a shit band on the same level as the fucking Monkees, except worse because they literally have a fucking pun name

I don't need to read anything to realize this. Listening to The Beatles is literally no better than listening to [insert any 100 best selling artist]. It's embarrassing, really.

>hear you are, blindly defending your Sacred Capitalistic Cows
damn...
he's got us pegged, moo

>if you had any critical faculties rattling around in your empty skulls you would also parrot the contrarian's first opinion that being worthy of merit or effectors of innovation and being a glorified pop group are mutually exclusive ideas and that therefore only the negative aspect of their being so popular and over-glorified is worth any salt as an opinion

I hope yr literally too young to be posting here

Yeah, I read it and 90% is made up bullshit. Even right at the beginning it says he won awards for his shit opinion which is completely false.

Theres no way you read the article I linked.

Read it and get back to me with response, Im genuinely curious as to what you will say.

See? Fucking drones, all of you. One day soothe music criticism community will have a mass epiphany regarding this insipid boy band and traditionalist ostriches like you will be left in the past clutching desperately to your copies of Please Please Me, but it won't matter how much you cry, because those of us that are able to truly appreciate the beauty that musicians can create will have moved on to greater things. Face it, you like the Beatles not because they made worthwhile art, but simply because of the name. "Oh, The Beatles, The Beatles!' You fawn over a quartet of talentless scousers because you've been brainwashed to love them the same way you no doubt love Coca-Cola and MacDonald's. This is supposed to be a music discussion board, and yet hear you are, blindly defending your Sacred Capitalistic Cows. You don't really care about music, you're too stupid to care about anything. Fuck The Beatles

Friend, it's almost 3am and I have to get up in the morning. I'll rest happily knowing I have the superior opinion

the GOAT beatles copypasta already exists, there's no use trying to shill your own

I'll take this as a concession then. Try harder next time.

Scarufi is autistic

Just because I have better thinks to do than waste my time skimming through some infantile fanboy's argument in Paul and Ringu's defence doesn't mean you've won.
I'm going to sleep for real now

Autistic people are usually socially inept, whereas Piero has an entire page dedicated to his many close friends
scaruffi.com/friends/

What a sad life you must lead.

How so? actually don't answer I'm going to sleep now, seriously

Autism is sad.

So he's like a freshman in high school philosopher?

...or you could just like the Beatles w no reasoning behind it other than you thinking it sounds good...their biggest contribution/innovation was making the studio as an instrument w Revolver/Sgt. Pepper...true ppl done this in the 50s, but they were able to replicate their sound on stage...the Beatles couldn't do this because it would require them to literally include an actual studio stage...the technology was not there for their day...it's not a matter of opinion, it's an actual fact.

Fuck you I have trouble sleeping, and I'm not autistic

>...
>w
>...
>w
>...
>ppl
>...
>...
>...
Learn to structure a sentence before you attempt to make an argument, you imbecile