Just got finished watching Season 3

Just got finished watching Season 3.
Am I missing something here?
Why does everyone keep praising this shit?
Not a single joke in the show EVER works and they act like it's ironic that it doesn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1QV7jqiXKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's big with the 'im smart but lazy' crowd because it appeals to their gnawing sense of worthlessness and is packaged in a super accessible animated format that doesn't require them to think too hard.

You'll understand when you're older

Season 1 was about his Autobiography.
Season 2 was about Secretariat.
Season 3 was about _____?

its an ok show, aside from will arrnet as horseman, the rest of the cast is garbage and unfunny, especially aaron "i've been busy" paul

Oh don't give me that "WAAAH MY LIFE SUCKS" shtick. Everyone goes through that, especially in their teens. If you let entertainment feed into your pity party, you're an absolute moron.

dude you cant criticize my favorite show lmao

>not liking princess caroline

You've never been depressed and that's alright

the Oscar?

probably not. judging from the ratings its mostly popular with young people.

The horse wears a blazer over casual wear. As a rule, I don't take anyone seriously who thinks that's an ok look.

I'm diagnosed with severe depression but I still can't relate to a pedo fuck

Then your doctor lied to you

I think the show is great. Mr. Peanut Butter is consistently hilarious.

>bojack
>pedo
No. That girl was sexually matured, wanting to fuck young but physically matured girls isn't pedophilia.

Are you one of those people that wears your depression as a badge of honor?

You... watched 3 seasons of a show you clearly didn't enjoy? I can't even be annoyed with your stupidity, it just concerns me

this

>DUDE US PROGRESSIVES HUH? THOSE FAMILY VALUES RETARDS ARE REALLY HOLDING US BACK!

I'm with you OP.

DUDE I AM EMOTIONALLY RESONATING WITH A CARTOON HORSE LMAO

but my life is actually bad. fuck off.

you're probably 17 and mad that your parents didn't let you use the car

>gets btfo
>y-you fetishize your sadness!

>its a Sup Forums poster gets personally offended by a show not meant for him episode

>he fell for the bojack meme
bojackposting is no less ironic than posting "bravo nolan"

Why would he even make a point to bring it up unless he didn't want it fetishized?

Bojack Horseman is a comedy show that is praised for its drama more than its comedy.

That pretty much sums it up.

Bojack Horseman is a mockery of Hotline Miami made by people who hate Hotline Miami. That it became a commercial success is a miracle.

He's right she was technically legal, but Bojack wasn't gonna do anything he knows it he just blames himself for fucking up a good thing he had gong again. Seriously and then they tried to play that she was traumatized which was stupid

I don't have parents

Season 2>1>3

And? Do you want people to feel sorry for you or something?

>adult cartoons xP

fond of this fedora guy too. great reaction image

>Am I missing something here

Clearly.

This.

adult cartoons are fine if they're normie tier like family guy or metalocalypse
this kind of hipster shit, however, is just that, hipster shit

Who the fuck was this supposed to be?

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=z1QV7jqiXKA

>Bojack wasn't gonna do anything

Ha.

>they tried to play that she was traumatized which was stupid

That was a little extreme, but remember that Penny's mom probably told her over and over what a monster Bojack was and then he shows up out of the blue stalking her while obviously drunk and/or drugged.

You've obviously never even seen the show.

daughter

Wow, you really showed him. I mean, you really put him in his place.

It's a post-ironic existential serial dramatic sitcom.

>tried to play that she was traumatized which was stupid
Yeah, I didn't understand that either especially since he turned her down when she was the one who imitated.
.Though having someone you haven't seen in years stalk and randomly show up at your college party is kind of weird.

>family guy is good
>bojack is shit

Wow, just wow. Are you only here to be contrarian? Or are you really this big of a pleb?

No I'm just proving your assumption worng

aka pretentious crap
DUDE ANTROPOMORPHIC HORSES LMAO
Family Guy is good as long as you don't swallow the propaganda in it like a braindead faggot

Family Guy actually has, you know, jokes.

>bojack is good

How's freshman year of college? Still 'depressed' because all the people living in your dorm are 'normies'?

By exploiting your depression to feel superior?

Ah yeah, now that I notice the coloring & diamond mark that's probably right.
Seems cliche af though,

He implied the show has some kind of progressive agenda, which it doesn't in the least.

What are you talking about

Kids.

He has a baby in the underwater episode. He has a parental relationship with Sarah Lynn, a messed up one but it's a father/daughter relationship none the less. I guess you could also include Todd in that and that Todd is distancing himself from Bojack, like teenagers/young adults do.

>I just want the quips
>Bojack is 2deep4me

I'm sorry what? It totally does
>that cosby episode
>that fucking awful abortion episode

>there are people literally defending family guy in this thread

I got bored after a few episodes but I thought the Vincent Adultman character was kind of funny.

>normalizing pedos isn't progressive agenda
please go write for salon or something

>watching family guy past season 5-6

I bet you still watch South Park as well, grow up millennial.

Are you serious right now? Your original statement was you saying your life is "bad" and then you bought up that you don't have parents. You're clearly looking for some sympathy and justification that your depression is a good thing and this show "gets" that. In reality, you're most likely just lazy and blame things on everyone else and expect people to hand you things for no reason. Stop hiding behind excuses and using depression as a crutch. Depression is a choice.

What the fuck?

Neither of those took a position on either issue, dumbshit. Simply having an episode where a character gets an abortion doesn't make the show "progressive"; it was just another thing they had to deal with. And the Crosby episode was more about how the media doesn't turn on it's own, not some sjw rape culture thing.

I love Bojack's visual gags, like anthropomorphised animals doing things animals do. Eg: Parents Labradors on the Labrador Peninsula walking they're children on leashes.

It sounds like you're just projecting at this point. I don't understand why you think I'm depressed

Because you keep responding and know I'm telling you the things you don't want to hear.

yup

If I were still 22 I wouldn't get this shit as well

Stop virtue signaling as a edgy-non-normie please.

Dude what

>r thing they had to deal with
to further a liberal agenda
why not adoption? Because that wouldn't be liberal, would it be?

Wow you really are doing some mental gymnastics here

Despite what your retarded cartoons might tell you, you can't be a kid forever. Eventually you're going to have to grow up okay? I know growing up and having responsibilities is a concept that's hard for you to grasp but there will come a day when you hopefully will, you can't live in your mom's basement forever.

Explain why you made this post. And you can't backpedal and say it's not your post because you responded after it.

If you didn't like this season of BoJack you're insane. The fucking underwater episode is magnificent, the final two episodes are both unforgettable and the show overall just keeps getting better

I think you're responding to the wrong person

Because my life is pretty bad

While I agree on the Cosby thing, I did think the abortion episode was needlessly preachy. It was clear which side of the argument was right.

Season 2 was better

Tell us all how bad your life is then.

This. Season 3 was an unfocused mess.

Funny, Bojack takes me back to my years immediately after high school when I had no drive or ambition and thought I was going to be the miserable alcoholic shit kicker I was at the time forever.

That being said I am only young so maybe I'll burn out on life in my 40s or something and never recover.

No? Why does it matter

Murder is wrong, that should be pretty clear to everyone

Exactly. Good night.

The point is that they didn't make a big issue out of it. Being like, "maybe you should go through with the pregnancy and put it up for adoption", might have given it a little more of an agenda, but they were both like, "lets have an abortion", no problem, no issues.

All it took in the episode was 15 seconds in the car to make the decision and then the character doing it acts like it was nothing and the people against it are painted as the crazy ones.

My step father is pressuring my mother to kick me out, I'm only 25 and have nowhere else to go

What argument?

I like it because it is delightfully depressing. I don't necessarily watch the show because it is funny, though it does have some great visual gags. I think that you need to be in the right state of mind to watch it. Not saying that you have to sad or depressed to what just in the right state of mind.

The one about abortion.

Hence making it seem natural and ok. It's pushing an agenda, stop dancing around that fact.

Maybe you're just in the 5% of retards who don't get it. There's nothing wrong with that, it just isn't for you.

What's this guy's problem?

>le reddit tomatoes
>if you think it's shit it's because you "didn't get it"
kys

There was no argument, that's the point. They agreed on a choice and the rest of the episode made no more of an issue out of it.

Thus obviating which side of the abortion argument the show makers are on. Which makes it needlessly preachy.

>making it seem natural and ok

Um, it's the current year. Abortion is perfectly normal and not considered any kind of big (ethical) issue by most people.

Maybe you live in the boonies, but in non-flyover places it's not considered an "issue", and I think the show was just depicting the reality of it not being a big issue.

"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident that they are acting on their free will"
t. Joseph Goebbels

"Teach the controversy"
t. uneducated idiots