Would you buy a woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores? Or start a woman dairy company...

Would you buy a woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores? Or start a woman dairy company, that would produce girl milk and other products like girl cheese or tit icecream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Tktb___ZGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean it really depends on the girl. I wouldn't just buy anyone's milk.

I personally love the taste. It is liquid gold if the woman is disease free and has great production. I wouldn't want titty milk from some lard ass unhealthy woman though. I'd pay top dollar for breast milk from a fit woman. Would give left testicle to sample J Law's tits.

>tfw ex gf sent this as a nude to me

I wouldn't buy the milk but I'd love to have a job as milker...

Like in Pain & Gain movie?
youtube.com/watch?v=3Tktb___ZGw

I actually started a company off it once...

there actually are companies selling human breast milk and cheeses...please google it..

Milk is ok...But cheese...ah no.

This guy gets it

why no cheese?

is this joe from delray beach FL?

Well, just like dairy cows, goats, sheep, and other critters whose milk we consume, you'd have to start separating the women into breeds. You'd have Norwegian girl cheese; French girl bleu cheese; chubby Iowa girl full fat cream.... you get the idea. Then there'd be milking contests at the County Fair - attendance to those things would explode!

but we need to law that allow to convert girls into cows

But most girls are already cows. No laws needed.

wew

only if it came from my sister

some pics?

Not that OP gives a shit, but human milk doesn't contain the fat necessary to churn into butter or ice cream

some laws that keep girls in good health and shape to produce milk

bump

I'd buy it if I get to drink from the tap , yo

just go to the UK for cows. No conversion needed.