Are you fucking serious?

Are you fucking serious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g
youtu.be/EJG9moROT3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes.

he came back to protect his woman beat the alien with a bat and saved the beta kid he deserved it

Steve is our guy. You're better off going back to /r9k/ or Sup Forums or whatever hole you crawled out of.

This only happened because the director liked Steve's actor and wanted him around more.

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g

>/r9k/
Do they know this, like have they made of a thread of this yet?

You speak for everyone there eh?

Listen, I like Steve okay, he wanted to do right. But she connected more with Jonathon on a real level than she ever did with Steve.

That marriage is going to turn out just like her mother's.

Steve and Jonathan are both cool guys. I'm not angry.

steve got his shit together, he didn't deserve to get cucked

>all high school relationships turn into marriage
what the fuck?

Also Jonathan is a better character if he stays alone the entire series

That's the point

Fuck yourself consensus fag.

that was bad ass

Dustin is /ourguy/ tho

Do not see the sweater he is wearing? that is 'I'm in the family' sweater. But I see your point about Jonathan, but still I'm upset.

>you are there for her when she's scared and alone
>a few months later he's making her gag on his bone

>You are the only one that believes in her
>he's the only one that cums in her

God, she's so small. Imagine how easy it would've being for either Steve or Jonathan to overpower her.

So Steve isn't a shithead? I'm only two episodes in and he seems like a piece of shit

>you stand by her side when no one else will
>Steve creampies her so much she has to get on the pill

>people find Nancy attractive

this sposed to be han solo and luke right?

she's fucking beautiful

>you help her when the whole town calls her a slut
>she promptly forgets about you and lets Steve fuck her butt

He didn't do any of this shit to get in her pants autismo, he did it to save his brother.

That's real life.

Yeah she's not gorgeous but,she's good looking

>that whole redemption subplot
well of course they were going to stay together

He's poor though

>you stand beside her against impending doom
>Steve pushes his cock in her and fills up her womb

>oneitis recommends me a movie
>watch it
>later on we talk about it
>she says she really likes it but doesn't understand why main guy and main girl didn't get together at the end
>having to explain to her that's just how life is
>she doesn't get it
>tfw i never got her

>for her there's no such thing as too far
>she sucks off the guy with the car

Hahahah these two are so good.

Also, I'm glad Mike had the balls to kiss Eleven near the end. I was so hoping they would do it earlier but fucking Dustin

user please don't give me any ideas.

>I'm only two episodes in

Get the fuck out of here and just watch the show. It's 8 goddamn episodes, it's not even long.

why does this revel in cucking itself?

wtf is this shit?

She's a pretty girl but needs to eat a bit more

young vag smells like baby powder. caution: it also tastes like baby powder.

Your taste is complete shit if you don't think Nancy is atteactive.

I'm so fucking over this meme show.

>i'm two episodes in, can you spoil it for me?

too bad they cut the full nude sex scene between these two that happened in the next scene.

I just finished it, I liked how steve changed from a generic 80s movie asshole to a nicer guy.

Do they need to make a season 2? like seriously? Its good the way it is imo. I feel like a second season would be just like true detective season 2,

>you sacrifice and walk a lonely road
>she gasps when Steve shoots his load

neither of the guys were good looking anyways

there was nothing for a gay person to look at in this show

youtu.be/EJG9moROT3g

BASED
A
S
E
D

Hopper is pretty handsome. And Mike's pretty cute too.

>you fantasize about being her big strong man
>she gets wet when he ties up her hands

>you will never have that kind of hair
IM CRYING

>you will never be as smug as steve

Why are you checking out how attractive the guys are in the show?

His post is only two sentances. Was the first one really so outrageous that you couldn't read the second one before replying?

the kid still has tentacle shit inside of him and froggo's new gf is in the upside down ofc they're gonna have a season 2

Then how does he know what gay guys find attractive?

>you thought that they were through
>now you have to lie to yourself and say there's someone out there for you

Take a wild guess.

user...

Kek

FUCK YOU. I always hate it when some pretty girl gets with some loser fucking guy because of some unrealistic circumstances that could never happen in any reality let alone my one. Steve can actually talk and hes funny and charismatic. Jonathan has zero appealing characteristics.

Mike

His taste in music is pretty based

>you thought you'd find love by being good
>he laughs when she tears up as she chokes on his wood

So like this is the silent hill film we deserved right?

>kid living with single mom loses his brother.
>steve breaks his camera and harasses him, later making fun of his presumably dead brother and mentally unstable mom while shoving him in the back.
>Sup Forums says he did nothing wrong so they can live vicariously through this """alpha""" who got the shit beaten out of him even with his boyfriend backing him up.

She's pretty attractive. She reminds me of Shelly from Twin Peaks. Shelly is prettier though.

>creepy quiet kid suddenly takes an unhealthy interest in your new girlfriend
>find out he was taking pictures of her while she was at YOUR house

I like Jonathan but him and Nancy ending up together would obviously be way more wish fulfillment than what we got.

He actually has one of the best character arcs

byers was lucky because that chick is ugly AF

The upsidedown was visually influenced by Silent Hill. That's where the similarities end.

I just finished this show 5 minutes ago and I have no idea what any of it meant.

Can anybody explain?

What do you mean what "it meant". I love this show but its not very deep.

Nancy was the one who took interest in Jonathan prior to the party
even then humiliating and breaking someone's shit without letting them explain(he had a pretty good reason to be out with his camera) is low
I'm not saying Nancy should have gotten with Jonathan I'm just saying that Steve did do a lot of things wrong

>Steve's friends taunt you and call you a wuss
>She let's him go deep in her puss

I feel like this show was 10/10 until the very last episode.

Then so many things go wrong.

Its pretty basic and hamfisted though. Youre either madly inlove with your hasbundo or youre just terrible at plot film/tv analysis

Then he was right wasn't he? He is a pussy.

>Supporting cuckold.

Is it literally just a horror show about chasing monsters in a separate dimension? Nothing deeper than that?

This is what Sup Forums recommended to me?

People thrive when they are compassionate to one another.

It's about the healing power of a true, loving community.

>you wanted her so bad
>even in TV the girl always chooses Chad

Eh you presume too much. I liked the show alright but its far more realistic her going back to the boyfriend who the girl lost her fuckin virginity to than the weird kid. Were all of you homeschooled or someshit?

this show has a clear moral theme line and message to take away from it. part of why it was so fucking good

Eleven is an experiment gone right. She has telekinetic powers that allows her to physically manipulate objects as well as being a human satellite where she can listen to people's minds.

But then she makes contact with a mysterious creature and after touching it, her heightened stress levels open what appears to be a gateway between the real world and a weird looking parallel version of it with this monster in it.

Then Will goes missing, kidnapped by the monster.

Then Eleven escapes and the govt goes looking for her. Along the way, she makes friends with a group of kids, and interacts with them, and helps them find Will.

Then in the final confrontation, the monster kills all the core Hawkins lab people, Eleven kills the monster and disappears, and Will is brought back from the upsidedown.

The end. Did you rike it?

No it's a character drama with sci-fi horror featuring as a trigger and back-drop.

That sweater is horrendous, but at least he def got laid for it.

the fat friend was eaten to death by the creature
will barely made it out and and still has some tentacle shit inside of him that he's keeping secret
el presumably got stuck in the upside down when she destroyed the creature which is why the sheriff left food and ego waffles in that box; to be mirrored to the upside down for el

season one itis

this. It made complete perfect sense if you understand humans. Also, Leia ends up with Han Solo in star wars.

Steve did plenty of things wrong. But then the show spent some time developing the character and giving him some moments to make up for what he's done. I think Nancy ending up with neither of them at the end would have made more sense, but if she's going to be with one of them, Steve makes more sense than Jonathan.

Nancy made the right decision. Jonathan is a creepy voyeur that stalks and takes pictures of her changing. Steve defended her honor, and even was remorseful when he went too far. He stood up to his asshole friends, and risked his life for his girl.

Anyone who roots for Jonathan is just projecting their own lonely lives, and wanted their self-insert to win.

>it's a winona thinks copies cost 10 cents each in the 80's episode

How milfy is Winona?

Eleven is the monster, dawg. The alternate dimension is her creation too.

>I liked the show alright but its far more realistic her going back to the boyfriend who the girl lost her fuckin virginity to than the weird kid.
you were talking about Steves arc not Nancy's. see what i mean user? Youre shit at this

johnny boy was looking /fa/ as fuck here

>Did you rike it?
No but thanks for typing all that out.

being poor has always been /fa/
fuck I wish my hair wasn't curly