My parentes are a fucking bag of shit

my parentes are a fucking bag of shit
waht i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop visiting them and taking their calls?

Sell them to a farmer to fertilize his fields

I'm 17 and I live with them
help

Get a fucking job you faggot

b&

run away or stop whining

suck it faggot, they probably feel the same way about you and waiting for your ass to move out ASAP, I know that's how I feel about all three of my kids

nigga i knew a dude who was raped by his dad ages 3-5 who grew up to be a tranny... you really have it way too easy

Move out or shut up

Dude I wish my dad would do this to me that's my fantasy sincerely the op

okkk

>file name

Pancho

I'm going to run away

There's a video that I think can help you deal with your particular situation. It's got many young people through your exact situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI

MODS

fuck off

I love you

make molymeme call them

Well, with an attitude like that, I can see why you don't get along with your parents.

great

lol

You should know them

hitman

Well, you *are* 17. So whatever you're doing, you likely did something to deserve it.

And remember, no matter how bad you had it, someone out there has it worse. My buddys son is your age. Turns out he's been having sex with him and his daughter since he was 8. Only got caught last year.

So sure, parents can be a pain in the ass. But in your case, it's figurative.

You are probably right, (there are people in worse situations), but you can not respond to all situations of life with that phrase, anyway thank you

pay no attention to what they say because you know yourself better and will learn from misstakes if it goes wrong. Wait for them to get nicer when you do well for yourself.

>there are people in worse situations therefore you should never feel sadness
>there are people in better situations therefore you should never feel happiness

good thnks