ITT: conditions that don't fucking exist

>OCD
>depression
>nervous breakdown
>ADD

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2cc_1444495118
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anybody else rage when they hear "attempted suicide"? Like how fucking hard is it to off yourself? Why don't you just eat a shotgun blast or throw yourself off a cliff instead of taking 100s of pills and hoping for the best. Fucking retards

OP never being a faggot

Drunkness
Jail

Autism

ADD exists you cunt I have to read something thee times before I comprehend it.

ITT: Faggot OP tries to paint their own mental illnesses as "normal" so that they don't have to feel retarded.

>Alcoholism
>Autism
>Dyslexia

You're just fucking stupid you don't have a medical condition.

Cancer isn't real. It's a poison that Jews deliver to certain peoples water system to control families and keep people too divided to know that it's a scam to sell fake ass cancer drugs

Hebephilia
Low IQ
AIDS

That just means you're a fucking dumbass user

It has gone to a point where personality traits are diagnosed as disease because they can't find a place for these people in the system.

Making fun of your conditions won't make them magically go away, anons.

How about I fucking threw myself off a waterfall and didn't die. I only managed to break my ribs and have a concussion. It's not THAT easy, especially if you don't have a gun.

Must be nice to live in a world where they don't exist.

Not him, but I think if you were serious about being an hero you could get your hands on a shotgun.

albinism your not albino your just adopted you fucktard

Use a hydraulic press
liveleak.com/view?i=2cc_1444495118

Are you fucking serious? A Waterfall? I could think of a million ways to kill yourself without a gun.
1. tie your arms and legs with zipties
2. wear 40 lbs of clothes

Others:
Ziptie your neck shut
Throw yourself off a roof, enjoy the view
Throw yourself under a train, truck, whatever thats big and fast

You are so fucking pathetic, you can't even perform the simplest of task in killing yourself. Fuck

I'm not in muhrica. Plus if you're able to take the step to get a shotgun you're not really depressed and suicidal anymore are you? Suicide feels like an option when you feel powerless. If you're able to fill in some forms, chances are you're ok and don't want to kill yourself.

Someone who doesn't understand a mental illness yet claims they do, is more of a dumb ass. Faggot.

Those are all real. Great job masterbaitor.

At least try.

Depression is definitely real. It's a chemical imbalance in the brain. That's science. You probably also believe in Jesus.

>you can't even perform the simplest of task in killing yourself

That's why people kill themselves you know. Because they can't do shit. There's a huge logical gap in your argument.

Hmm, good point I guess? I want to die but I already have guns. Just haven't been able to man up and pull the trigger yet.

PTSD
Lupus
Non-life threatening leukemia
Smallpox

wrong. gone to a point where people take their personality traits to indescernable because THEY cant find a place and are lazy. its YOUR fault

>wants to kill himself
>jumps into water

I agree with you but you can cause this chemical imbalance yourself. It has more to do with your reward system than anything else. Abuse too much of the good things in life and you won't feel like doing anything else because it's so easy to feel content.

Were you born retarded or did you major in It at University?

Dubbs & Dubs

what happen to him?

>Non-life threatening leukemia
Wait what? Is this a thing? Pretty sure blood cell cancers are a pretty big deal so fill me in?

shell shock isnt real for civilians ill give u that. Yes people have trauma but the condition became an umbrella and by trying to claim they have it to are getting less specificly useful treatment

nerve liquid

yeah someone i know just got diagnosed with it

nice and juvenile

transgenderism

Kek did you tell this person that their cancer was made up bullshit?

Not really. My friend has ADD. He can't do office works. It kills him, it makes him depressed because he can't concentrate on one task for an entire day. His choices were either take adderall or find another way to make a living. Now he's a photographer, programmer and he takes care of fish tanks for people because he's really good with fishes apparently.

Stop sucking corporate dicks faggot

Actually this

Addictions
Alcoholism

Good for your friend tbh. Wish I could find something I enjoyed doing. I'm 36 and stuck in an office and basically waiting to die.

>people
>everyone

its always 100% left or right with you kids.. take a deep breath and youll realize im in favor of weeding out drug grubbing shitskins so people like your friend can get more attention

Hey buddy, how does it feel to have absolute power friends and money and live in the greatest country in the world and still be called a punk bitch in detail on the regular, have your family kicked out of 100% of businesses and fast food restaurants and be racially discriminated? money doesn't buy friends. emo bitch.

for all the witchcraft and evil shit you've done. and the wrong people you fucked with. you're still a failure and a faggot. loser.

not yer buddy, cock

>weeding out drug grubbing shitskins

And how the fuck do you think these people get addicted to adderall when they're told by their doctor that it's the right thing to do? He used to take a lot of drugs in his early life especially because he didn't fit anywhere and was considered ''different''.

The ''drug grubbing shitskins'' are the people you're trying to bring attention to. People don't end up taking drugs because their life is great.

Those are mental conditions, they're real, just not something you're born with and that has to be treated with drugs.

All of it can be overcome by learning how to focus, how to use your brain properly, how to not make life hell for yourself, etc. Lots of it was never an issue until a few years ago simply because people people didn't spend all day distracting themselves and actually had things to do, things that required focus and made them happy in the process.

Punk Bitch. with your emo punk shit.

No white bitch ever in medieval Europe, rich or otherwise and I asked God, has ever thrown a little bitch sandnigger terrorist tantrum than you have on the daily.

no one wants to hear you cry. when the times comes for you to cry bitch no one is going to hear you.

childrens place.

alzheimers

old people just love messing around with you

holy shit do you just want to start an argument to get your dick hard? You assumed a bunch of shot about my views I did not say. You also have no idea what drugs do to people that dont need them. Please continue to suck your robot penis.

>add is real
>people can be properly diagnosed and medicated
>assholes imitate symptoms
>real sufferers are scrutinized

How isthis not slotting into your pea sized brain???

Kek

Surprising how easy it is to concentrate on things you care about, huh? If you want to you can learn to focus. If you don't you've got ADD.

Mr. Bro. fucking puto.

there is a special place in hell reserved for you, to you getting your ass kicked is a privilege.

I hope sane people, the ones your mother stalks and harasses for money remember how fucking sick you bitches are.

if you're a filthy whore who fucked this fag and lose for money, I suggest you clean your ass with holy water.

and for you, defend your bitch. wear a condom or stay a virgin.

America got ruined all the way to Sup Forums and your white bitch.

yeah you stopped crying bitch, fuck dat noise fuck you. this is America.

Donald Trump already feels like Bill Clinton bitch!

fuck you nigger and fuck you redneck