Rate the seasons faggots

Rate the seasons faggots.

Asylum>>>>First season>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hotel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Coven/Freak Show (they were equally shit)

>watching this turd.

Please go watch The Wire and 24 right now.

Dont reply please go gogogogogo time to be a man again! before you turn into a full numale.

The coven was fun to watch though.

Not sure what I was thinking when first viewing American Horror Story. I remember liking it and being semi-spooked. On review the show is teetering on a line between absolutely awful trash and entertaining cliche mashup. Can't help but feel the show is made for teen girl vamps.

who watches that?

Murder House > Aslyum > Coven > Hotel > Freak Show

The only saving grace of Hotel is Evan Peters as Mr. March, sweet sweet Mr. March. The saving graces of Freak Show are the actual "Freak" actors who were underused as fuck in favor of lobster dildo hands and bitchy mcbitchface.

This

Coven was way worse than Hotel

It felt like a TMZ show

>it felt like a TMZ show

you mean MTV?

>season 1
>good
>season 2
>bad
>season 3
>horrendous
>season 4
>lost interest
>season 5
lost interest

Guess I shouldnt expect much from the writers of Glee.

Asylum
Murder House
What were they even fucking thinking
Boring
Pretty good

wat

This show is literally for teen girls. kys OP.

Checked

What if I'm a teen girl?

Murder House > Coven > Asylum > Hotel > Freak Show

>season 1
5/10
>season 2
6/10 - 6.5/10
>season 3
2/10, 10/10 if you watch it ironically
>season 4
5.5/10, dandy was good
>season 5
0/10 couldn't take it

>season 1
surprisingly good 8/10
>season 2
6.5/10 but really bad at times
>season 3
fucking dropped

>House
Has promise
>Asylum
Better than house
>Coven
bleh!
>Freak Show
Killed the only interesting character in the frist couple episodes, trash
>Hotel
dropped after the second episode
>whatever next season is
they said it's going to expand on hotel, so I will not be watching

Asylum>Freakshow>Murder House>Hotel>Harry Potter

I've seen every episode of AHS, and twice-seen every episode of the Wire. AHS is a water cooler show most people only watch because it's fun to talk shit about. It's not something people should marathon when it isn't airing or should watch if they intend to do anything more than waste some time on their journey to death.

Series 1 was so ott, really bad direction, gave up 6 episodes in.

>most people only watch because it's fun to talk shit about

What the fuck do you mean "it's fun to talk shit about"? It's a TV show. On a board for TV shows. Are we supposed to just shit on it because some other people did? Are you afraid to tell people in real life of your interests because you're afraid they won't like them? Do you pretend that you hate stuff that other people do?

I don't know where we fucking went so wrong as to make absolute fucking cowards like you - who parrot every shitpost they see - welcome on this board. You echo every criticism you notice on this website without any knowledge of its source content so you can feel like you fit in the Sup Forums "le epic pessimist mindset" because you're certainly not going to get the satisfaction of community and friendship out in real life, you worthless fucking nobody.

I hate you. I hate everything you represent in this day and age on this board in which shitposting hiveminds have replaced actual debate. I hate that you are incapable of forming your own opinion. I hate that genuinely good shows now have bad reputation on this site because of fucking morons like you.

I'll be waiting for your response, but considering that 3 people disagree with you now, I guess you would be having fun "talking shit about it", you fucking prick.

Somebody post Lady Gaga's ass.

All shit. Edge for women, that's literally all it is.

Asylum (which actually was a great series in itself) > Murder House (it was fun and interesting) >>>>>> Freak Show (showed promise but the scripts were awful) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crazy Witch Teenagers! (which is sad because it had an amazing style from the begining but the plot was dear god atrocious)

Only watched the first episode of Hotel and it left me meh.

Muhnigga.ai

>Hotel being above any season. Not even Daddario could save that season

The problem with this show is the first half of the season is great and sets up something really cool then by the end it goes to complete shit

When I saw Hotels last episode I didn't even realize it was over, I checked back next week and thats when it hit me, jesus christ

I can't rank any of the seasons because they all follow this formula so to me they are all equally half-good half shit

After S1 you could tell it turned into "tumblr gifs : the show".

Every other shot was some dutch angle and crazy shit just stacks with no payoff of any kind.

The only actual worthwhile thing about the show is to see how much the cast can ham it up with what they're given. The story itself is borderline nonsensical.

Murder House > Asylum >>>>> Hotel > Coven > Freakshow

I unironically love Murder House. I loved not knowing who was a ghost and who was real. Evan Peters was amazing.

>I didn't even realize it was over
> crazy shit just stacks with no payoff of any kind

The way I see it, they just have the seasons end in an unconventional way.
Like, they always seem like they could go on forever, there's no clear ending point.
This does not mean it's bad, to me it's very refreshing and kind of fun to see.

>season 2
>bad

Are you retarded? Asylum was GOAT

Season one: 6/10
Season two: 5/10
Season three: 2/10
Season four: 3/10
Season five: 3/10

Tfw your gf makes you watch this garbage

This is the correct ranking. Although I'd say there's a pretty big gap between murder house and asylum. And also between asylum and coven.

Nothing is worse than Freak Show.
Yet.

If this next one has Slenderman in it (like what's been rumored for months) and somehow he's the reason everyone in Roanoke (which is a confirmed setting as of last week) disappeared, that could be worse.

I'd like to speak to the manager, this pasta's stale.

You're crazy, it's very fresh and tasty.

1 = 8
2 = 7
3 = 0.01
4 = 1
5 = 1.2

this
freak show was clearly the worst garbage though

reeeeeech, horrible fucking show