Having the GOAT O-Line is not cheating, friend

Probably Brady, ironically.

literally Kaeperpick 2.0

Manziel

Are you guys fucking kidding?

The party...is on.

>tfw Wentz isn't good enough to be a serious rival of Dak

Filthadelphia.

I think he means someone he's going to have to play two to three times a year just to get in the playoffs, let alone get to an Owl.

But yeah, Carr is definitely that dude in the Owl

They'd have to play each other a bunch in the Superbowl considering their in different conferences.

Interconference rivalries are really rare. Steelers vs Cowboys and Giants vs Patriots are the only two notable examples that come to mind.

I'm glad people on this board are reasonable and can see that Dak is literally Brady reincarnate. People thought it would be First Name Russell Last Name Wilson but he's a closet homo with a fuckboy personality but Dak just seems like a admirable genuine southern boy who used to party a shit ton but was humbled since his mom's death. He literally Brady'd Romo who Brady'd Bledsoe who was Brady'd by the actual BabaGoat Hyper General himself. They're practically related in that sense. I'm so high

God MM8 is gonna be so good. But the future Peyton Manning might actually be Jameis, he was a first overall pick like Peyton and if you get past the blackness and crab legs part they're fairly comparable but Winston has to get better pre-snap.

also the crab legs story is kinda like Peyton farting on a girl story, an embarrassing college prank for both.

jameis literally just lied about stealing those crab legs because the NCAA would legitimately have suspended him for telling the truth (that his friend just gave it to him because they're bros)

seriously it was absolutely nothing

Wentz fucking sucks. He probably will have an ok career but the best quarterbacks usually can play well from year one. Manning, Winston, Rodgers, Rivers had shitty stats their first year too but they were also making plays every game not just literally throwing a screen every other play.

inb4 his WR are cancer

literally not even close. Dak is not a run 40% of the time guy and relies on his ability to read defenses and execute long effiecient drives too much to be even considered a Kaep

Tebow

Too old. Enjoy your failed rivalry with Luck.

>Wentz fucking sucks
he really does.

his throwing motion is complete trash and teams have picked up on it.

He's been exposed as fuck.

wentz

>wentz
kek
KEK

Wilson.

If tennessee makes the right moves, they are gonna be a god tier team in the near future

>Cuck
>worthy of being a rival

Kill yourself

>If
>If
>If

Meanwhile, the Cowboys sneakily became the best team at drafting and most competent FO in the league over the last half decade.

Every single 1st round pick for the Cowboys since 2009 is still on the Cowboys and is a contributor.

Shut the fuck up, cowcuck.

Anybody who has watched football longer than a year knows Dak is a big time fraud.

Explain

He can't. He is just enveloped in an insane delusion because he so badly wants the Cowboys to fail.

cam newton

You all realize that Dak is a year older than Jameis, right?

So? Brady is like 3 years younger than Peyton.

>mfw a Raiders-Cowboys Owl

do you mean eli or chicken parm?

significant difference

Who cares? Jameis is kind of cool, but will never be a historically trancendent QB.

Dak and Carr are of a different breed than Mariota and Jameis.

how do we not know hes a manning?

He's Roethlisberger

you mean the guy he can't beat in the Super Bowl?
Probably Derek Carr

>mfw people believe a 1 year phenom will catch lightning in a bottle again

Its going to be Brady you silly goose.

Because he thus far shares a ton of similarities with Brady and none with Manning?

And only 2 playoff wins to show for it. Yeah, really impressive.

Who's the winningest checkdown babby that will be a perennial playoff contender in the coming years?

It's actually probably going to be Eli.

Who will be the Luck to his RGIII?

I fucking wish, but Eli will retire in the next few years, and they'll probably draft someone more athletic in a year or so and start grooming him to have Eli's work ethic/smarts while Eli is still at the helm

>Brady
>Undisputed best QB to ever play a hundred year old game
>Yeah, we'll probably see two GOATs back to back.

This is what deluded Cowboy fans actually believe.

I cannot wait for the Cowboys to get eliminated from the playoffs so Patriot fans can eternally tease them with; "ya know, Brady won the Super Bowl his first year..."

>I cannot wait to have a reason to finally talk shit!
Even if they got to the playoffs and lost, this team has every reason to be proud of where they got. They have a bright future ahead of them

second year, he was on the bench his first year

Whatever, age doesn't matter that much in the NFL like it does in NBA

Oh absolutely the Cowboys should be proud, they have a good looking team. But they've been so obnoxious this season. It's like they took the "Smeth is elite" meme from Kansas City but they actually believe it and take it seriously.

Remember when le kneel down man had an incredibly good rookie season with a SB appereance ... yeah, Dak is not Brady

>Implying Dak isn't another Kaep
>Implying Dak will even be a starter in four years once he gets exposed

My sides

>Romo era
>2016

Pick one.