Just downloaded a snes emulator, what games should I play

Just downloaded a snes emulator, what games should I play.

Pic unrelated

I did the same thing too recently. What I realized that is these games did not age well at all.

Mortal Kombat 2

FFVI
Super Castlevania IV
Chrono Trigger

shadowrun.
knights of the round.
final fantasy 3
chrono-trigger

I'm hoping that isn't the case, I've been playing chrono trigger, and turtles in time for nostalgia but I value user's opinions

sunset riders (great for 2)
TMNT turtles in shell
Street fighter 2
Chrono Trigger
International Super star soccer Deluxe
Mario Rpg
Contra 3

Why 2? Isn't 3 better?

Ossu! Karatebu
Sougou Kakutougi RINGS:Astral Bout 3
EVERY Yu Yu Hakusho game
Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium

You should get a program called LaunchBox. I just started using it. It's like steam for emulators and stuff. Pretty cool.

E.V.O.: Search for Eden

Where in the fucking world is carmen sandiego

Oooh I forgot about mario rpg. Is the soccer game really that good? I keep seeing it on the top recommended snes games lists

Seiken Densetsu 3

You should also be getting your emulators from retroachievements.org

Mario kart multi-player
Pilotwings

Anarchy Arcade is cooler.

Downloading

It aged fine. You're probably some underage fag that's only played call of duty their whole life

OP here, I'm just going to download every suggestion. I'll only play snes til the end of the year. I'm getting tired of new games anyway. With the exception of XCOM 2

Nah m8, my first console was an NES, and I've owned at least one console from every subsequent generation. The games just haven't aged well. They're very simplistic.

Parodius

Super metroid

Umihara kawase. It's not translated. But a super fun SNES game

You think there may be a translated Rom?-if not it doesn't matter but it would be nice to know the story line

Oh God, this.

Make sure you get the original Parodius, Gokujou Parodius and Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius.

Searching now

There is I believe. I've just never taken the time to get it. The gameplay is super interesting. But I do believe there is.

Also, there's a massive wealth of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon games, including puzzle games, fighting games etc

Get all of them.

I think I found one, I'll download both just in case

This, but only if you're any good at video games.

Just search Bishoujo Senshi?

Haha that freaking mine cart level... I love this game, it was one of the first I downloaded when I got the emulator