Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator...

Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator. So why do you still cling to the ridiculously improbable THEORY of evolution?

Put down the 10 sided die, take off your sweat-stained fedora and crack a textbook sometime.

The creator is a faggot

Why do people keep making this thread? It never goes anywhere and it's not like anyone even enjoys it. Get over it OP. Your bait is dead.

>you're a battery

this is now a buff chloe thread

Bait so small
, I wonder why any of these faggot took it

Now, this I can fap to.

kek

oooooh yeah baby check them

last one

Ever wanted to fuck that drooling retard's squishy warm mouth?

U do ralize this is a boy dtlressed as a girl right?

Occam's Razor doesn't prove shit, it's just a guideline for general thought.

Jesus of Nazareth is the true son of god and messiah to the world , a true revel to establishment , a true antithesis to the JEW!! To the NWO!!
>Buddha is still in the tomb
>Mohamed is still in the grave
CHRIST JESUS has no tomb or grave where our messiah is dead, our LORD IS ALIVE and RISEN ,
Undisputed FACT Jesus Existed and rose from the dead , 3 separate authorities 2000 years ago agreed he was a true figure and truly risen, not metaphorical, the Jews , romans and Greeks ALL AGREE HISTORICLY , and 2 out of the three hated Jesus but couldn't deny him!!

Today ask him to come into your heart and be your LORD and savior and admit your a sinner and you will be forgiven and saved and LIVE FOREVER !!
It's not legalistic , it's NOT RELIGION , it's a personal relationship with your messiah and that's it!!! It's what's in your heart that matter NOW your works , not your abilities , not how much you "help " people or donate

IF YOU DONT KNOW
JESUS YOU WILL
NEVER MEET THE FATHER

But wasn't the messiah supposed to end all wars and stuff?

Just the ability to have total control over her body and soul is a turn on for me. It's borderline necrophilia tho.

It proves nothing, it simply makes a statement based on an idea.

Fuck yeah

literally no one cares about these threads anymore

only autistic faglords argue over religion, no one gives a shit.

What if I told you I'm Jesus?

The funny thing is that the OP keeps using the same bitch as his opening post and she is a self confessed Atheist.

I guess that since it's a THEORY of Gravity that I should stop believing in Gravity?

Well if you do stop believing in it then you won't have to worry about falling or dropping anything.

Makes perfect sense.

> Calls it a THEORY
> implying a theory means "not proven"

HURR DURR IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST EVERYBODY

Is posting this stuff some ungifted troll's hobby, or is this some idiot influencer's idea of an effective marketing spend?

No. He was reborn as Neo as depicted in The Matrix.